A SIP Grower's Guide To The Galaxy

Those are two things I have yet to make. How did you find the process, easy enough?
I had been putting it off because it seemed sketchy, but once I measured everything out it was a breeze. I used Mason jars to hold all of the ingredients until it was time to dump them in. I spent far more time weighing out powders and water than I did actually mixing the product.
Both processes stink like hell and get screaming hot, so do it outside with a mask and glasses if possible.
Keep an eye on the temp of both processes, add a splash of the remaining water if it goes above 88°c. I used a $20 Harbor Freight temp gun to shoot temp.
The only ingredient I didn't have was loess powder, but I don't think that's a deal breaker.
In 3 days I'll finish the process and we'll see if I managed not to futz it all up!

Rommel, you magnificent Bastard! I read your Book!!!

I mixed up a stinking ass batch of Jadam microbe solution.
Stunk like butthole and rotten eggs. Poured that schwizz into every planter in the house...
It has my girls praying like a drunken gambler at a old fashioned revival. My vegetables are praying! Spinach and Brussel Sprouts doing the Wave!
I had doubts that my bottle fed babies would enjoy a rotten forest soil and mashed potato cocktail...I was a fool.
I also believed that the stink of 2 gallons of shit smelling water would remain in my 4 gallon reservoir... again I was a fool. 24 hours later and there was only a faint aroma that I believe was from splashing that gross juice while pouring. 48 hours later, just smells like a pond again.
I believe in everything again. Santa, Elves, Bigfoot, lochness monster, Republican promises, Democrat solutions....I believe in it all again!

My soap making worked... relatively.
Instead of ending up with a thin liquid soap, I ended up with an emulsified gel. I may have whipped it too fast? Works good though. Used it to clean up some filthy tools and some dirty rims.
(Edit: my little girl helped me thru every step of the soap making, those are her crocs and dress)
Mixed up a gallon of foliar spray with the Sulfer(5ml),wetting agent (1tbs) LABS(3ml), and OHN(2ml), and Cal/Phos (4ml),- then gave it to my vegetables twice.
A light mist from a dope ass mister with a filter on the straw, that my wife bought me from the zon. You don't want it dripping off everywhere, just wetted up.
I'll apply it again in a day or two.
I'd prefer to wilt my spinach rather than my weed if the mix is too strong.
I'll add a splash of FFA next time, I spaced and forgot it on this go.

I want to move into strictly foliar feeding with well amended soil as a base and an occasional stinky leaf tea down the pipe... Baby steps though. I still got Madd fert juice to use until I go full Spray Tek.

Bonus pic of the final jarred harvest of the Columbian Gold and Forbidden Fruit.

20230827_082802.jpg

20230827_093321.jpg

Just FYI - the foliar stinks. Smells like sulfur. Makes the room uninhabitable for about an hour. I can only imagine when I add some fish jerky smell to it. Awesome...

Sometimes I give myself the creeps,
Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me,
It all keeps adding up - I think I'm cracking up,
Am I just paranoid? - Or am I just stoned?...

There's so much to do that sometimes I just sit back, get stoned, and marvel at the magnanimous list awaiting my blood and sweat.
Eventually I get moving and my helper and I get the business handled. He's not just a shop helper, that dude literally helps me maintain my entire life. :rofl: everything from feeding my dogs and cutting the grass, to helping rebuild engines and nailing a shingle roof on my mom's house last year in 98° heat. We're a 2 man wrecking crew...

Today we made Jadam Sulfur and Jadam Wetting agent.
Shit stunk to high hell and got hotter than a pepper pickers ass in Idaho. It was pretty cool though, ready-whipping up a batch of caustic chemicals into fertilizer and soap.
We did other stuff today too, but you guys don't care about fishing outboard harnesses thru gunwales and resealing trim and tilt cylinders, so I'll stick to the weed related stuff.
It'll take 3 days before I can finish the soap and sulfur, so it's just sitting in the garage until then.

I spread the plants a bit. That's about all to report on them. They're growing fast with thick stems, hopefully that means they're gonna produce well. I don't know a damn thing about these autos so I'm trying my best to go easy on them, don't want to stunt these broads with no time to kiss and make-up.

If you missed the Redskins (Commanders) game, you missed one hell of a preseason game. This season is gonna be exciting! HTTR!!!

20230823_151048.jpg

20230823_155701.jpg

20230823_163414.jpg

20230823_163346.jpg

20230823_182543.jpg

20230823_182547.jpg

20230823_182549.jpg

20230823_182551.jpg
I like hearing about that other stuff too. Nothing cooler than putting a new set of rings on 1950 Flh, 350 Chevy or a 2 stroke old Outboard. But I think 🤔 we need to stay on the subject. Plants are looking 👀 good and good luck with the stinky stuff. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

More photo proof-of-concept.
You can see what I mean about the air emulsion in the soap. Got enough of that shwazz to last a grip.
The cool sprayer with the built-in filter, - full of stank foliar gold.
My girls in all their compact bushy glory. Quadline on the left, lst on the right. Quad is 4 days older.

20230828_062735.jpg

20230828_062721.jpg

20230828_061639.jpg

20230828_062500.jpg

20230828_062510.jpg

20230828_062522.jpg

20230828_062527.jpg

Just posting pics from yesterday, while I kill time in the boat shop bathroom...
Plants are doing their thing, starting to flower.
Check this one hitter (my preferred method of travel medicating) it was a cheap shitty box coated in toxic varnish, I bought it from the local yokel quicky-mart. I added a spring and a new stainless screw to hold down the top. Then it was all sharp corners and saw marks - so I sanded off the coating and rounded the corners, then buffed it smooth with 500grit and polished it with boiled linseed oil...
Smooth uncoated wood baby! Nothing feels better in your hands! (Wink wink nude nudge)

20230831_225010.jpg

20230831_225005.jpg

20230831_225003.jpg

20230831_115850.jpg

20230831_115854.jpg

Day 37, I think, and we're flowering up properly.

First a word about Jadam Sulfur and Wetting Agent (and a splash of OHN) - that shit is the bees knees!!! Check my brassicas, not a single bug hole after a week in the ground!!!
I planted 6 plants, 2 weeks before spraying, and they were eaten to death by bugs in 3 damn days!!
(Ignore the few dead leaves at the bottom, I don't harden off my seedlings - so the oldest leaves die of sunburn before they takeoff)
Plus a giant ghost pepper plant, and some purple peppers cause they're cool.

A few photos of the box-girls doing their thing, getting bigger and sprouting pom-poms like proper cheerleaders. I can't wait to taste "cherry cola" it sounds suuuuuper interesting. It looks like these broads will finish quickly, they started sprouting hairs by day 28 and mini-buds by day 31. Could it really be a 70 day harvest?? That would be Bananas.

I was supposed to go on the boat for labor day, but everyone is sick.
Not a great end to the summer.
I'll probably spend the day dicking around in the garage, doing some gardening, and taking care of sickkies.
Fun. Fun. Fun!

Bonus picture of me, that my niece drew in the sand on Saturday, even got my Fallout shirt. She loves her Uncle Rhino. (Probably because I'm a pushover and buy her whatever she wants, just like I do for my kids.)

20230904_100146.jpg

20230904_100153.jpg

20230904_100202.jpg

20230904_100149.jpg

20230904_101556.jpg

20230904_101604.jpg

20230903_075238.jpg

20230903_075235.jpg

20230902_175746.jpg

Mike? Mike? Mike? What day is it???
HumpDay!!!

These Cherry Cola Autos are backstroking thru life, no issues at all. I wasn't expecting them to get this big, I'm not looking for another all-nighter in trim jail, so I'm gonna get scissor-happy real soon. Lot o foliage, I may be dumping in too much nitrogen? Seems like my plants always grow a ton of fans and sugars, might need to pump the breaks on the juice.
I get Fert-Madness, start adding every crazy potion in my arsenal like I'm brewing up 10 gallons of Texas chili, guaranteed to burn the shit out of anything.

Bonus photo of a destroyed outboard driveshaft I discovered today.
This poor lady has a great running engine, and a fully functional lower unit - but because her last mechanic was a POS who never actually changed her water pump (even though she paid for it) the resulting rust ate up her splines. Her motor essentially has a broken spine and is paralyzed. It's only good for spare parts now. Tragic.
I didn't charge her for the diagnosis, she's been thru enough.

20230906_212609.jpg

20230906_212624.jpg

20230906_212627.jpg

20230906_212634.jpg

20230906_212555.jpg

20230906_212618.jpg

20230906_104356.jpg

My jadam wetting agent cleared up as well. Just needed time for all those bubbles to surface, looking much better than the crazy opaque stuff I had before.

20230906_220400.jpg

Nice Rhino!

It looks like one is slightly ahead of the other too. That's a good thing come harvest time.

Shame about the spline shaft. I hate when that happens. :)

I bought a Levo II.
Got it on sale for Labor day, plus my Amazon card cash-back, so it ended up only costing around $220.
I plan on using the shit out of it, and then leaving a review, in case you want one for yourself.

I want to cook with weed, but I don't have time to keep babysitting extractions. I also want a better tasting product than my normal extraction methods have produced.
Hopefully the Levo rings all the bells - but you know me - I'll either praise it for its accomplishments, or shit on it for its inadequacies. I'll put it thru the ringer and then let you know what's up!
It should be on my doorstep in just a few ticks, I also bought the extra infusion pod for double strength action, and the squisher stick to squeeze out the extra juices.
I'll start with butter and 14 grams of outdoor weed that was harvested too early, just as a test run.
Check back in for the fun!

Just posting pics from yesterday, while I kill time in the boat shop bathroom...
Plants are doing their thing, starting to flower.
Check this one hitter (my preferred method of travel medicating) it was a cheap shitty box coated in toxic varnish, I bought it from the local yokel quicky-mart. I added a spring and a new stainless screw to hold down the top. Then it was all sharp corners and saw marks - so I sanded off the coating and rounded the corners, then buffed it smooth with 500grit and polished it with boiled linseed oil...
Smooth uncoated wood baby! Nothing feels better in your hands! (Wink wink nude nudge)

20230831_225010.jpg

20230831_225005.jpg

20230831_225003.jpg

20230831_115850.jpg

20230831_115854.jpg
I used a Dugout n a one hitter for years. It saves a lot of bud Imho but not since I started using @MagicStone. It’s a lot easier on the lungs since it’s only vapor. Beautiful work on your Dugout though. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Mike? Mike? Mike? What day is it???
HumpDay!!!

These Cherry Cola Autos are backstroking thru life, no issues at all. I wasn't expecting them to get this big, I'm not looking for another all-nighter in trim jail, so I'm gonna get scissor-happy real soon. Lot o foliage, I may be dumping in too much nitrogen? Seems like my plants always grow a ton of fans and sugars, might need to pump the breaks on the juice.
I get Fert-Madness, start adding every crazy potion in my arsenal like I'm brewing up 10 gallons of Texas chili, guaranteed to burn the shit out of anything.

Bonus photo of a destroyed outboard driveshaft I discovered today.
This poor lady has a great running engine, and a fully functional lower unit - but because her last mechanic was a POS who never actually changed her water pump (even though she paid for it) the resulting rust ate up her splines. Her motor essentially has a broken spine and is paralyzed. It's only good for spare parts now. Tragic.
I didn't charge her for the diagnosis, she's been thru enough.

20230906_212609.jpg

20230906_212624.jpg

20230906_212627.jpg

20230906_212634.jpg

20230906_212555.jpg

20230906_212618.jpg

20230906_104356.jpg
Ouch! CL🍀.

I bought a Levo II.
Got it on sale for Labor day, plus my Amazon card cash-back, so it ended up only costing around $220.
I plan on using the shit out of it, and then leaving a review, in case you want one for yourself.

I want to cook with weed, but I don't have time to keep babysitting extractions. I also want a better tasting product than my normal extraction methods have produced.
Hopefully the Levo rings all the bells - but you know me - I'll either praise it for its accomplishments, or shit on it for its inadequacies. I'll put it thru the ringer and then let you know what's up!
It should be on my doorstep in just a few ticks, I also bought the extra infusion pod for double strength action, and the squisher stick to squeeze out the extra juices.
I'll start with butter and 14 grams of outdoor weed that was harvested too early, just as a test run.
Check back in for the fun!
My parents have the levo ii. It's so easy, decarbs and infuses, and makes a good product. They love it for their nightime gummies.

I used a Dugout n a one hitter for years. It saves a lot of bud Imho but not since I started using @MagicStone. It’s a lot easier on the lungs since it’s only vapor. Beautiful work on your Dugout though. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

That Magic Stone looks awesome. I almost pulled the trigger on one, but wasn't quite ready to commit. I smoke on the run, never in the same place for long, so my tool needs to be full stealth. Bowls, bongs, big awkward dab utensils, they draw too much attention.

My parents have the levo ii. It's so easy, decarbs and infuses, and makes a good product. They love it for their nightime gummies.
That's what I like to hear! Can't wait to have a batch of strong gummies!

Nice Rhino!

It looks like one is slightly ahead of the other too. That's a good thing come harvest time.

Shame about the spline shaft. I hate when that happens. :)
Yeah, they are about a week apart. I accidentally decapitated her original sister plant. :eek::rip: a 2-part trim sentence does sound alot better than a straight run!

Things I did -
1. Built a new low-budget grow box to grow Autos in.
2. Went to the Redskins game with my kids.

It was an excellent weekend. Full of wins.

20230911_225445.jpg

20230910_133900.jpg

Back
Top Bottom