A SIP Grower's Guide To The Galaxy

All caught up, Sunday evening, somewhere in Asia, on the edge of the tropical island, the drugs beginning to take hold I had a lovely read through of the last few pages.

Well worth it! Thanks @ReservoirDog that photo was the missing bit of the puzzle to visualise your builds having read your links through. Have an idea of what I'm gonna build for Outdoor SIP Take #2

Redskin, awesome little corner of Sippery. I'd read the early parts but got distracted, it was a lovely time catching up.

Sweet looking plants!

Nick
Appreciate you stopping by big dog! Just a slow float down my lazy river in this thread. Stuff comes, stuff goes, things get smoked - no stress.

I attempted to reach into the back of the box and lift a few of the fallen branches. All it got me was arm hair glued to my skin and my wife telling me I stink.

Let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the flooooooooooor!

I drank alot of beers and took a plant's life...
While trying to pull off a seed shell, I decapitated the AK. It's gone now, and it ain't never coming back.
So I planted another Cherry Cola.
Pics from this morning, 24 hours above ground.

20230731_075149.jpg

20230731_075155.jpg

My girls are tired of holding their arms up. They are leaning more every day.
I'm not sure when they'll be ready for the razor though, the bottom buds are full red head but the tops are blonde. No fox tails, just new bud growing in at the crowns, and I'd hate to interrupt bud growth. Also...
I am - in no way - prepared to go to trim jail. I'm tired and in a semi stank mood. I just want to watch the news and chill, no pressure.
I'm gonna ignore them for a few more days and see if they get ripe.

20230731_213521.jpg

20230731_213528.jpg

20230731_213534.jpg

20230731_213548.jpg

20230731_213550.jpg

20230731_213633.jpg

20230731_213703.jpg

I'm taking a cruise to the Virgin Islands... and I'm worried about how I'm gonna bring some smoke with me. I know I'll be able to pocket a couple rosin carts, but I'm worried about not having an actual bag of nugs. I don't want to be smoking rando-island-weed, scored from cab drivers and beach peddlers, I want to smoke My weed...
Anyone have experience with cruise lines and their shakedown procedures? I need guidance!

... the animals I've trapped have all become my pets,
and I'm living off of grass and the drippings from our ceiling,
it's okay to eat fish, cause they don't have any feelings...

I'm spinning my wheels right now, going nowhere fast. A space cadet. Nothing's wrong, I couldn't complain if I tried... just pitching pebbles into a deep well, and waiting for a splash.
I need a day at the shooting range.
Nothing like some pew-pew-pew to refresh a mildew-ed soul.
Putting 100 holes in a cardboard criminal can do wonders for morale.

Have some glamor shots of my girls, they deserve some attention, I've been ignoring them. Bonus close-up trich shots, and a picture of my first Sugar Baby watermelon we harvested today.

20230804_200743.jpg

20230804_200759.jpg

20230804_200801.jpg

20230804_200805.jpg

20230804_200812.jpg

20230804_200820.jpg

20230804_200831.jpg

20230804_200845.jpg

20230804_181951.jpg

20230804_200846.jpg

Loving the watermelon thrown in there. Plants look great but a ways to go yet? A week to ten days? There will be time.

And indeed there will be time
Time for you and time for me,
And time yet for a hundred indecisions,
And for a hundred visions and revisions,
Before the taking of a toast and tea.

Nick

... the animals I've trapped have all become my pets,
and I'm living off of grass and the drippings from our ceiling,
it's okay to eat fish, cause they don't have any feelings...

I'm spinning my wheels right now, going nowhere fast. A space cadet. Nothing's wrong, I couldn't complain if I tried... just pitching pebbles into a deep well, and waiting for a splash.
I need a day at the shooting range.
Nothing like some pew-pew-pew to refresh a mildew-ed soul.
Putting 100 holes in a cardboard criminal can do wonders for morale.

Have some glamor shots of my girls, they deserve some attention, I've been ignoring them. Bonus close-up trich shots, and a picture of my first Sugar Baby watermelon we harvested today.

20230804_200743.jpg

20230804_200759.jpg

20230804_200801.jpg

20230804_200805.jpg

20230804_200812.jpg

20230804_200820.jpg

20230804_200831.jpg

20230804_200845.jpg

20230804_181951.jpg

20230804_200846.jpg
Congrats 🎊🎉🍾🎈 on yer harvest, never had any watermelon 🍉. Sounds delicious though and worth investigating further. Happy growing Growmie. CL🍀. :thumb: :welldone::bravo::popcorn:

Loving the watermelon thrown in there. Plants look great but a ways to go yet? A week to ten days? There will be time.

And indeed there will be time
Time for you and time for me,
And time yet for a hundred indecisions,
And for a hundred visions and revisions,
Before the taking of a toast and tea.

Nick
Bro... those yellow hairs came out of nowhere! The entire plant had basically gone red during the drought a couple weeks ago, and I had full intentions of razing it to the ground - then the next morning it had yellow fuzz all over the top buds! Now I'm back playing the waiting game...

I have a bad habit of chopping plants down waaaaay too early. I'm not gonna do that with these girls!

There's a Glow Party on the lake today, and I'm probably gonna come home all fuzzed up at 3am, so I better feed all these plants before I go! :ganjamon::party:

Bro... those yellow hairs came out of nowhere! The entire plant had basically gone red during the drought a couple weeks ago, and I had full intentions of razing it to the ground - then the next morning it had yellow fuzz all over the top buds! Now I'm back playing the waiting game...

I have a bad habit of chopping plants down waaaaay too early. I'm not gonna do that with these girls!

There's a Glow Party on the lake today, and I'm probably gonna come home all fuzzed up at 3am, so I better feed all these plants before I go! :ganjamon::party:
Thanks for the Nirvana soundtrack that’s been playing in my head all morning. It’s the Unplugged version btw. lol 😂 Nice looking plant 🪴. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

The glow party was a bust. :party:🤢🤮 I got the worst damned headache around 6pm, had no asprin, and was off the lake by 10:30. One of those headaches that makes you sick to your stomach... fucking sucked.
...And it got too cold to be in the water! Luckily I never go boating without a change of warm clothes.
Yeah, It's official. I'm old. Hahaha

Dragged the boat home and went to sleep. My headache was gone by 3am though, so now I'm awake again. Sleep is for children and fussy women, and I'm neither of those, so if my eyes open in the middle of the night - i get up and do stuff.
My wife can't stand it. :rofl: she's fussy and needs her sleep!

... everybody's got a plan, until they get punched in the mouth...

The fungus gnats are back in my seedling room.
It's not the invasion it was at the beginning of the season, but their numbers are growing. I loaded the grounds with gnat landmines (sticky traps), poisoned the water supply, (m-bits) and dusted the place with mustard gas (DE)... let's hope it gives those bastards a run for their money!

I took pics before the carnage of warfare.

My flower girls live in a bubble, they're unphased by the world around them.

(Day 3, and 8, respectively)

20230807_215815.jpg

20230807_215818.jpg

20230807_215825.jpg

20230807_220256.jpg

20230807_220304.jpg

Hello Darkness, my old friend, it's so nice to see you again...

195 proof sugar cane ethyl alcohol (non-denatured) is available on Amazon again!
It isn't supposed to be available in Virginia without a state permit (and who the fuck wants that noise???) But it's back on Amazon and a gallon of it can be on the way to your crib for $120!
I'm hyped! :ganjamon::cheer:
I haven't been able to make RSO in months, and my experimentation with winterizing rosin came to a screeching halt when the booze ran out. Now we're back in mother-lovin business ladies and gentlemen!
If you're in the market, you better jump on it while it's hanging around, don't wait and be sad when it's gone.
(This is not me encouraging you to do anything illegal, or to blow yourself up by playing with flammable liquids - that's for you to decide!) :thumb:

Hello Darkness, my old friend, it's so nice to see you again...

195 proof sugar cane ethyl alcohol (non-denatured) is available on Amazon again!
It isn't supposed to be available in Virginia without a state permit (and who the fuck wants that noise???) But it's back on Amazon and a gallon of it can be on the way to your crib for $120!
I'm hyped! :ganjamon::cheer:
I haven't been able to make RSO in months, and my experimentation with winterizing rosin came to a screeching halt when the booze ran out. Now we're back in mother-lovin business ladies and gentlemen!
If you're in the market, you better jump on it while it's hanging around, don't wait and be sad when it's gone.
(This is not me encouraging you to do anything illegal, or to blow yourself up by playing with flammable liquids - that's for you to decide!) :thumb:
Thanks Rhino.

What do you mean by "winterizing rosin?"

Thanks Rhino.

What do you mean by "winterizing rosin?"

Rosin is full of wax - that stuff gums up carts and forces you to add a liquidizer/thinner to get it to flow.
Winterizing rosin is using a thinner (195 proof booze) to break the rosin down, and then freeze it as cold as possible to allow the wax to separate (precipitate) out of the oil. Then strain out the wax and boil out the thinner. Leaving, what i guess you would call honey oil.

Back
Top Bottom