Bud's Does A SIP Featuring The ViparSpectra KS5000

Whoo whooo ! I got released from custody today. Out of trim jail.... lol.
Finished chopping the RUNTZ PUNCH down last night. Chopped the Platinum Gorilla this morning. The PG has some super dense buds. Can barely squeeze them they're so solid, fat & chunky. I might get a contender for NOTM from her for next month. Have to wait & see of course.
Planning to start my next grow on the 1st of June. I'll be doing 4 plants in the 5 gal. SIP's. Not going to be huge plants next time. Just some average ones to get a variety of stuff to smoke. This will be in one of my 4x4 tents with the KS5000.
About 2-3 weeks later I'll do 4 more plants in Plastic or Fabric Pots in my other 4x4. I also have the Platinum Gorilla skeleton on my back porch now to see if she'll reveg. If it does it will also go in the tent. Every pot in both tents will be a different strain. Hopefully, things don't get too weird on me because of it.
"Variety is the Spice of Life !"

Shouldn't be too long till I can post the final yield of the Runtz. It's just a little over a pound right now I have jarred. I will not even get close to the 2 lbs. Maybe 1.5 lbs. at best. It was fun to give it a try (once). Doubt I'll try again for a while at least.

Hard to even guess a final weight on the PG. I've had solid buds before; but these are really solid & big. I think these buds might weigh more than I'm use to. Otherwise, I'd say about a QP.
Sure hope she reveg's.

Damnit man, that was a meaty harvest! Got nuggets galore. Any big plans for the surplus? Cob, rosin press, edibles, bubble hash, rso, etc?

Whoo whooo ! I got released from custody today. Out of trim jail.... lol.
Finished chopping the RUNTZ PUNCH down last night. Chopped the Platinum Gorilla this morning. The PG has some super dense buds. Can barely squeeze them they're so solid, fat & chunky. I might get a contender for NOTM from her for next month. Have to wait & see of course.
Planning to start my next grow on the 1st of June. I'll be doing 4 plants in the 5 gal. SIP's. Not going to be huge plants next time. Just some average ones to get a variety of stuff to smoke. This will be in one of my 4x4 tents with the KS5000.
About 2-3 weeks later I'll do 4 more plants in Plastic or Fabric Pots in my other 4x4. I also have the Platinum Gorilla skeleton on my back porch now to see if she'll reveg. If it does it will also go in the tent. Every pot in both tents will be a different strain. Hopefully, things don't get too weird on me because of it.
"Variety is the Spice of Life !"

Shouldn't be too long till I can post the final yield of the Runtz. It's just a little over a pound right now I have jarred. I will not even get close to the 2 lbs. Maybe 1.5 lbs. at best. It was fun to give it a try (once). Doubt I'll try again for a while at least.

Hard to even guess a final weight on the PG. I've had solid buds before; but these are really solid & big. I think these buds might weigh more than I'm use to. Otherwise, I'd say about a QP.
Sure hope she reveg's.
Great job 👏 Buds that’s some serious harvest. You should be pretty stocked up with all that. CL🍀

Damnit man, that was a meaty harvest! Got nuggets galore. Any big plans for the surplus? Cob, rosin press, edibles, bubble hash, rso, etc?
For the most part I just smoke. The small little shit I give to my buddy & he makes edibles & gives me half of it. Mostly Fudge, Brownies, Chocolate Bars & Peanut Butter Cookies. Good little snacks to keep me going at work.

Here's what I've harvested so far. Still have a few oz. hanging to dry.
419.JPG
420.JPG
421.JPG
422.JPG
423.JPG
424.JPG
425.JPG
426.JPG
427.JPG

Just 2 grams shy of 1.25 lbs. as of now. Wont hit the 2 lbs. Maybe 1.5 at best.

Here's what I've harvested so far. Still have a few oz. hanging to dry.
419.JPG
420.JPG
421.JPG
422.JPG
423.JPG
424.JPG
425.JPG
426.JPG
427.JPG

Just 2 grams shy of 1.25 lbs. as of now. Wont hit the 2 lbs. Maybe 1.5 at best.
Nice trim work 👍 I’d be happy with half of that harvested. I think this is the last day to enter NOTM. You got one picked out yet? CL🍀

Nice trim work 👍 I’d be happy with half of that harvested. I think this is the last day to enter NOTM. You got one picked out yet? CL🍀
I'm not allowed to mention that in my journal should I decide to enter. It's a pretty good harvest. Looking forward to getting a weight on the Platinum Gorilla. That looks like some killer stuff too.

I'm not allowed to mention that in my journal should I decide to enter. It's a pretty good harvest. Looking forward to getting a weight on the Platinum Gorilla. That looks like some killer stuff too.
Sorry about that I didn’t mean to cause you any problems. I’m going to congratulate you on great harvest and go stand in the corner. lol CL🍀

I had no idea that was a rule. It doesn't affect me, I don't enter, but if I had - I probably Would have mentioned it in my journal and gotten a schpanking for it.

Hey there .... What's up ? Yeah, I've been taking a little grow break. Not that I don't want to get rolling on it.... because I sure do. Just so much been going on. Sold the Nissan Sentra & bought a 2010 Ranger with only 60K mi. Been driving 250 mi. each way to my dads every weekend to clear all his weeds by the roots so we can lay fabric & rock. It's been a real chore as it's a 1/4 acre lot & the weeds are 3' tall. Took 38 hours just to do the weeds, but it's done. This weekend I have to build him a 6' x 16' porch. Next weekend do the rock. Then I'm not going back for quite a while. The drive & cost of gas sucks !
Anyway, I plan to get my 4x4 tent put together this week. Bought a new tent. Hopefully start a new grow as soon as the tent is ready. Hope to see you guys in my next journal adventure !

Im always here, looking forward to your new grow. :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom