Bud's Does A SIP Featuring The ViparSpectra KS5000

Looking awesome in there Buds, filled that tent full of sticky goodness. :cheer:
Sticky indeed. My arm got all sticky trying to remove some dead leaf matter the other day. And boy oh boy does she have a strong a odor. I'm not running exhaust because I have my AC on in the tent. The exhaust from the AC puts out a pretty strong odor outside my window. As I walked by I kind of looked around to see who's smoking weed & then realized it is my exhaust. Oh well, my neighbors growing too so it wont bother them.

Sticky indeed. My arm got all sticky trying to remove some dead leaf matter the other day. And boy oh boy does she have a strong a odor. I'm not running exhaust because I have my AC on in the tent. The exhaust from the AC puts out a pretty strong odor outside my window. As I walked by I kind of looked around to see who's smoking weed & then realized it is my exhaust. Oh well, my neighbors growing too so it wont bother them.
You’ve got the best neighbours 😂 hope your doing good buds 🤙

Runtz is seriously in beast mode and the PG has dwarfed that pot. Two winners in different ways! :welldone:

Like mechanic's gear? ;)
Those calculations worked out pretty well this time. Didn't get much yellowing at all throughout the grow. Now that were down to the last couple of weeks I'm getting some. But that I expected as that's the norm for me. Always get some at the end.
No, the mechanics gear is all in my shed & laundry room right now. More work to do on the car on Friday. Not looking forward to that at all. Sick of spending my weekends on car repairs. I got much better & more fun things to do.
Happy 420 !

High Everybody ? Sorry I didn't update over the weekend. I was kind of under the weather for a few days. Feeling much better now.
Well, we are at the end of this grow. Sometime between now & next weekend I'll be harvesting the "RUNTZ PUNCH" big girl. I've got my work cut out for me there, that's for sure. The "PLATINUM GORILLA" probably still has 2 weeks till it's done.
Looking forward to starting my next grow of multiple strains; but dreading the harvest of my current grow. I'm just going to leave the plant in the tent & harvest her little by little over a weeks time.
Anyway, I have some pics from last Saturday I never posted so I'll do that now.
Here's the P.G.
She still has quite a few white hairs. Her buds are nice & chunky. Overall, I'm pretty pleased with the way she turned out. Love the way the Trichs look in the last pic.
347.JPG
348.JPG
349.JPG
350.JPG
351.JPG
352.JPG
353.JPG

High Everybody ? Sorry I didn't update over the weekend. I was kind of under the weather for a few days. Feeling much better now.
Well, we are at the end of this grow. Sometime between now & next weekend I'll be harvesting the "RUNTZ PUNCH" big girl. I've got my work cut out for me there, that's for sure. The "PLATINUM GORILLA" probably still has 2 weeks till it's done.
Looking forward to starting my next grow of multiple strains; but dreading the harvest of my current grow. I'm just going to leave the plant in the tent & harvest her little by little over a weeks time.
Anyway, I have some pics from last Saturday I never posted so I'll do that now.
Here's the P.G.
She still has quite a few white hairs. Her buds are nice & chunky. Overall, I'm pretty pleased with the way she turned out. Love the way the Trichs look in the last pic.
347.JPG
348.JPG
349.JPG
350.JPG
351.JPG
352.JPG
353.JPG
Great looking buds and congratulations on a successful grow.👏 Now it’s off to trim jail for another nice harvest. CL🍀

OK, so Big Momma "RUNTZ PUNCH" is about to cross the finish line. I checked Trichs with the Microscope a few days ago. They were about 95% cloudy, 3% clear & 2% Amber. I'll check again in the next couple of days. Hopefully, my new scope will show up before harvest so I can get some Trich shots posted. The stand on my other one broke & I can't hold still enough to get a decent pic with it or I'd of posted this time. She is yellowing quite a bit now. No biggie, to be expected at this point in the game. The cold temps have added just a slight amount of pink & purple to the buds. Leaves have started turning red & purple. She done passed up the P.G. with her frost. I dried out a tester bud when I checked trichs. I smoked it last night & it had a nice berry flavor, but kind of green of course. The buzz was pretty good though. This should be some pretty good stuff once it's cured for 4-6 weeks.
I'll probably use one of the THC Plant Check test kits on this one to see how the test kit works & what the THC content is.
Hopefully, it's something I can post step by step in this journal as a follow up once it's cured a couple of weeks.
Anyways, here's the RUNTZ.....
354.JPG
355.JPG
356.JPG
357.JPG
358.JPG
359.JPG
360.JPG
361.JPG
362.JPG

She has slowed down on her drinking. She was emptying the res daily & now it takes 2 days. Not sure if it's because she's at the end or because of the colder temps. According to my monitor it get up to about 74 lights on & 66 lights off. AC is set on 68F.

Great looking buds and congratulations on a successful grow.👏 Now it’s off to trim jail for another nice harvest. CL🍀
Yeah, I wish I was Santa so the elves could do my trimming.... lol. I think that's why some of my plants get pretty Amber. I keep putting off the trim jail I dread so much.

You've got a big 'un Buds! Happy trimming(?)

OK, so Big Momma "RUNTZ PUNCH" is about to cross the finish line. I checked Trichs with the Microscope a few days ago. They were about 95% cloudy, 3% clear & 2% Amber. I'll check again in the next couple of days. Hopefully, my new scope will show up before harvest so I can get some Trich shots posted. The stand on my other one broke & I can't hold still enough to get a decent pic with it or I'd of posted this time. She is yellowing quite a bit now. No biggie, to be expected at this point in the game. The cold temps have added just a slight amount of pink & purple to the buds. Leaves have started turning red & purple. She done passed up the P.G. with her frost. I dried out a tester bud when I checked trichs. I smoked it last night & it had a nice berry flavor, but kind of green of course. The buzz was pretty good though. This should be some pretty good stuff once it's cured for 4-6 weeks.
I'll probably use one of the THC Plant Check test kits on this one to see how the test kit works & what the THC content is.
Hopefully, it's something I can post step by step in this journal as a follow up once it's cured a couple of weeks.
Anyways, here's the RUNTZ.....
354.JPG
355.JPG
356.JPG
357.JPG
358.JPG
359.JPG
360.JPG
361.JPG
362.JPG

She has slowed down on her drinking. She was emptying the res daily & now it takes 2 days. Not sure if it's because she's at the end or because of the colder temps. According to my monitor it get up to about 74 lights on & 66 lights off. AC is set on 68F.
Beauty!

Glad that you are above the weather! :hug: That is an impressive grow! Happy harvesting!

What a beautiful monster! I agree it's funny such a huge yielder is called Runtz :rofl: Great job @Buds Buddy

Do you use Silica in flower at all? I'm sure I heard Dr Bruce Bugbee mention it can increase trich production in flower but I can't find the exact timestamp right now. I've been using it all the way until the final 2 weeks ripening.

I believe targeted stress also helps increase trich production so you could maybe add constant weight training or something during flower? I would guess that is one of the main ways that droughting helps increase trich production too?

Just some ideas to maybe research further mate :green_heart:

What a beautiful monster! I agree it's funny such a huge yielder is called Runtz :rofl: Great job @Buds Buddy

Do you use Silica in flower at all? I'm sure I heard Dr Bruce Bugbee mention it can increase trich production in flower but I can't find the exact timestamp right now. I've been using it all the way until the final 2 weeks ripening.

I believe targeted stress also helps increase trich production so you could maybe add constant weight training or something during flower? I would guess that is one of the main ways that droughting helps increase trich production too?

Just some ideas to maybe research further mate :green_heart:
Congrats on Plant of the Month ! Great looking plant.
Yes, I use (Alchemist Stout Mono Silicic Acid) through my entire grow. I try not to stress my plants during flower. Not much anyway. I try to do most the stressing during Veg.
My plants are almost done now. Need to check Trichs again to see where they're at. So much to do & no time to do it all.... lol.

OK all you groovy guys & gals. The end is here ! I'll be starting the harvest today. I'll take some pics before I start it to do an update tomorrow.
My main reason for doing this post is to see if anyone knows why my Blue Lab pH pen wont calibrate. It calibrates the 7.0 solution & gives me the checkmark. But every time I try the 4.0 it says error. I bought new 4.0 solution but still says error on the 4.0 calibration. The probe has never dried out. I use 2 drops of storage solution twice a week to make sure of it since these pens are so expensive. This pen is less than a year old.
Anybody else have this issue or know what's going on with it?
I know they say you don't need to pH with soil. I think that's a crock of shit myself if you want to make sure you don't get plant problems from pH swings. But that's just my opinion & the reason I prefer to pH my nutes. To each their own of course.
Thanks for any info. Much appreciated.

OK all you groovy guys & gals. The end is here ! I'll be starting the harvest today. I'll take some pics before I start it to do an update tomorrow.
My main reason for doing this post is to see if anyone knows why my Blue Lab pH pen wont calibrate. It calibrates the 7.0 solution & gives me the checkmark. But every time I try the 4.0 it says error. I bought new 4.0 solution but still says error on the 4.0 calibration. The probe has never dried out. I use 2 drops of storage solution twice a week to make sure of it since these pens are so expensive. This pen is less than a year old.
Anybody else have this issue or know what's going on with it?
I know they say you don't need to pH with soil. I think that's a crock of shit myself if you want to make sure you don't get plant problems from pH swings. But that's just my opinion & the reason I prefer to pH my nutes. To each their own of course.
Thanks for any info. Much appreciated.
You've got a bunch of pH pen users following you to help answer that question, but I'll tag @bluter for another opinion.

Back
Top Bottom