Bud's Does A SIP Featuring The ViparSpectra KS5000

Back with some Tags & guess what ? "You're It !" If your name is on this list it's because you followed one of my journals at some point or you were on the last 10 pages from here SIP Club - Getting Hydro/Coco Results In A Soil Based Medium . Thought I'd add some of the other SIP-Pers just in case they are interested. Never the less, I probably missed some folks. But anyone & everyone is more than welcome to join in. Feel free to speak up, ask questions or post pics. I'm easy to work with & we all learn from each other's conversations. So here we go with the list. It's gotten pretty long. Gonna need a joint break after this.... lol.

@Azimuth , @InTheShed , @farside05 , @Emilya Green , @Krissi Carbone , @Trala , @HashGirl , @Carmen Ray , @Bill284 ,
@013 , @VetSmoke85 , @Nine Toed Hippie , @ReservoirDog , @Grand Daddy Black , @bluter , @LKABudMan , @Hash Hound , @StoneOtter , @Carcass , @el gringuito , @Mountainman80 , @GratefulBud , @Timhomegrow , @Northward , @bluenoserjoe , @Gidorah , @greenjeans , @Stunger , @GreenFingaz , @Fenderbender , @CaptainLucky , @Nev , @Will11 , @Twalte , @lootznbootz , @Keffka , @AspenCultivator , @sjb504 , @stardawg17 , @Thomas M , @Bode , @Big Sparks , @smokesbetter , @7Dust2 , @KeithLemon , @scottreid1966 , @erieflwr , @nick5311 , @Gee64 , @Weffalo , @NickHardy

Sorry if I missed you. But pull up a rock & sit down a spell !
:popcorn:

Here's what I've harvested so far. Still have a few oz. hanging to dry.
419.JPG
420.JPG
421.JPG
422.JPG
423.JPG
424.JPG
425.JPG
426.JPG
427.JPG

Just 2 grams shy of 1.25 lbs. as of now. Wont hit the 2 lbs. Maybe 1.5 at best.
Nice work 👍

Sooooo......, here is the Gorilla Glue Auto I've been talking about. I started this girl about 5-6 weeks ago. Haven't kept good track as my wife's recent passing messed with my head for a while. Accurate time doesn't really matter anyway since it's done when the Trichomes say it's done. I've been growing this gal in a 2x4 tent under a 300 watt LED.
37.JPG
38.JPG
39.JPG
40.JPG

Sure hope @ViparSpectra doesn't mind me finishing this Auto up while we veg the "RUNTZ PUNCH" for this journal.
I figure it's just an added bonus for them & keeps the interest of growers tagging along. Waiting for a seedling to get big enough for up-pot can get a little boring at times. But watching Buds form & a seedling starting out at the same time keeps the interest flowing.

So here she is... Miss GG Auto under the VIPARSPECTRA KS5000 LED. It's running at 100% at approximately 24" - 26" above the canopy. This is my first auto in a SIP Bucket. Actually, it's my first Auto in about 3 years. She's in a Store bought 5 gal. SIP. I'm feeding her with 2 ml. of Cal-Mag & 5 gr. per gal. of Maxi-Bloom. She's currently emptying the reservoir about 3 times every 2 days. I try to keep my res. topped off or I should say refilled every time I see the float stick say it's empty. I like to let it empty before refilling to give it plenty of air in between to dry the soil some & provide needed oxygen to the roots.
41.JPG
42.JPG
43.JPG

Next post (later today) I'll be dropping the seed !
44.JPG
Hi Bud Noob here found this journal still in the earlier pages my condolences about your wife! I have a 4x4 and new earthbox im trying to pull a lb out of interested to keep reading

Sooooo......, here is the Gorilla Glue Auto I've been talking about. I started this girl about 5-6 weeks ago. Haven't kept good track as my wife's recent passing messed with my head for a while. Accurate time doesn't really matter anyway since it's done when the Trichomes say it's done. I've been growing this gal in a 2x4 tent under a 300 watt LED.
37.JPG
38.JPG
39.JPG
40.JPG

Sure hope @ViparSpectra doesn't mind me finishing this Auto up while we veg the "RUNTZ PUNCH" for this journal.
I figure it's just an added bonus for them & keeps the interest of growers tagging along. Waiting for a seedling to get big enough for up-pot can get a little boring at times. But watching Buds form & a seedling starting out at the same time keeps the interest flowing.

So here she is... Miss GG Auto under the VIPARSPECTRA KS5000 LED. It's running at 100% at approximately 24" - 26" above the canopy. This is my first auto in a SIP Bucket. Actually, it's my first Auto in about 3 years. She's in a Store bought 5 gal. SIP. I'm feeding her with 2 ml. of Cal-Mag & 5 gr. per gal. of Maxi-Bloom. She's currently emptying the reservoir about 3 times every 2 days. I try to keep my res. topped off or I should say refilled every time I see the float stick say it's empty. I like to let it empty before refilling to give it plenty of air in between to dry the soil some & provide needed oxygen to the roots.
41.JPG
42.JPG
43.JPG

Next post (later today) I'll be dropping the seed !
44.JPG
Sorry to hear about your wife 😔.
Damn thats a nice size grow tent and plants are looking good .
:passitleft:

Sure wish I could figure out why I'm having so much trouble germinating seeds lately. I've been doing it the same way for 5 years & never had an issue till lately. Had trouble last grow too.
Today, there was no sign of a sprout so I brushed off some top soil. No sign of anything. Dug deeper. No sign of anything. Dug deeper. Can't even find the seed. Getting really tired of wasting seeds.
Just dropped another seed. It has to be the seeds. I know it's not me after 5 years of successful germinating the same way. Probably, old stock or something. Just not sure. But I sure hate wasting time like this. I'm at the point where this is really starting to tick me off.
!!! Same thing happened to me i started a humboldt strawberry cheesecake in ffof i usually paper towel them and all that but i said what they hay threw it n the dirt and 7 days later i had to kinda dig it out think the sprout was buried under a woodchip still seems to be growing kind of slow

Back
Top Bottom