Bud's Does A SIP Featuring The ViparSpectra KS5000

You've got a bunch of pH pen users following you to help answer that question, but I'll tag @bluter for another opinion.
Seems like I got a lot more yellowing the last couple of weeks since I haven't been able to pH. Could be that it's just ready for harvest too. But still prefer to pH just the same. Thanks for tagging.

Well ya'all... lol.... Yeah, you bet cha ... I just crack myself up sometimes. Any old ways, I have some pics from a few days ago to post. I also took pics today I'll post later. Not really much to say about the gals. Other than Trichs changing color not much has really changed. They don't seem to be swelling anymore & drinking less & less & I'm getting a lot more yellowing. That's about it so I'll just post some pics.

363.JPG
364.JPG
365.JPG
366.JPG
367.JPG
368.JPG
369.JPG
370.JPG
371.JPG
372.JPG

Pay no attention to those yellow leaves behind the curtain! --The Wizard of Oz

Beautiful Buds! :Rasta:

Well, last time you'll see this gal as a whole plant. She's coming down.
384.JPG
385.JPG
386.JPG
387.JPG
388.JPG
389.JPG
390.JPG
391.JPG
392.JPG
393.JPG

I decided on 90% Cloudy & 10% Amber Trichs. Usually, I wait till I get closer to 25% Amber. But I've heard it's at it's peak potency when it's mostly cloudy so I'm about to find out. She looks pretty tasty & the smell is really strong compared to many of the strains I've grown.

HARVESTING
So yesterday morning I started my harvest on the RUNTZ PUNCH. This is my preferred method of harvest.
STEP 1:
394.JPG

Step 2: I like to remove as many Fan Leaves as possible before removing any branches. It's just so much easier with something to hold the branches while cutting the leaves off.
395.JPG
396.JPG
397.JPG
398.JPG
399.JPG

Step 3: Remove the Top Colas & Side Branches.
400.JPG
401.JPG

Step 4: Now that I'm down to everything in the center of the plant, I'll let it finish for another week before I harvest the rest of it. Next week... I'll repeat steps 1-3 & complete my harvest. She will get her final feed tomorrow & then I'll just let her dry out. It'll take at least a week for the soil to completely dry; so not too worried about it.
402.JPG
403.JPG
404.JPG
405.JPG
406.JPG

By the time the RUNTZ is Harvested the Platinum Gorilla should be ready.

HARVESTING
So yesterday morning I started my harvest on the RUNTZ PUNCH. This is my preferred method of harvest.
STEP 1:
394.JPG

Step 2: I like to remove as many Fan Leaves as possible before removing any branches. It's just so much easier with something to hold the branches while cutting the leaves off.
395.JPG
396.JPG
397.JPG
398.JPG
399.JPG
With this big girl you'll need to repeat Step 1 a few times! :Rasta:

Well, last time you'll see this gal as a whole plant. She's coming down.
384.JPG
385.JPG
386.JPG
387.JPG
388.JPG
389.JPG
390.JPG
391.JPG
392.JPG
393.JPG

I decided on 90% Cloudy & 10% Amber Trichs. Usually, I wait till I get closer to 25% Amber. But I've heard it's at it's peak potency when it's mostly cloudy so I'm about to find out. She looks pretty tasty & the smell is really strong compared to many of the strains I've grown.
She looks great! And 10% amber isn't too shabby either, well done!

Well my stuff dried too fast. Only 4 days. Usually takes about 7 days in this closet I dry in. I'll have to add my small humidifier for the next batch to slow down the dry a little.
Anyways, I got 12.5 oz. so far from the first chop. Hopefully get another 12.5 (or more... lol) by time I'm done.
Smoked a small bud. A little harsh but has a berry flavor to it. Nice mellow high after it creeps up on you.
I'll post some bud pics this weekend.

Well I've been chopping on the big girl little by little for a week now. She'll be down completely by morning. Here's where I'm at so far.
407.JPG
408.JPG
409.JPG

My closet is pretty much full of stuff drying at the moment.
414.JPG
415.JPG
416.JPG
417.JPG

And here is the 12.5 oz. I got from the first batch.
418.JPG

This is some pretty potent stuff & easy to smoke too much & have it knock you on your ass. Creeper Weed !

Back
Top Bottom