420BakeIt - Blueberry Muffins Ft SIP & KS5000

Hello friends,

I've not been about much but just doing a quick update, hope everyone is doing okay. I'll catch up with journals ASAP, really struggling for free time these last few months :straightface:

I split another stump... I've stopped applying any training/tying down now. Obviously I need to not make the mistake when topping to fix that.

I'm finding it difficult because this strain seems to be very short and really small node spacing. Ideally I'd like the plants much higher as I need to fit a dehumidifier in there in a few weeks (May have to just dehumidify the hell out of the lung room and add an active air intake).

I'm guessing the reason it's much shorter than last attempt are: Mainly Indica, smaller/shorter pots & ample light the full time causing 0 stretching?

I'm gonna flip today, change all the settings after lights go off! I'll use the scrog net to get a proper canopy, I'm also gonna really struggle watering these as it's difficult to get into the back two. Some thinking to be done for the next run, tempted to go back to two 5gal SIPs just for ease of access and further height clearance but not 100% yet. May even look into an external res or something less maintenance.

Nutes are still at 75%, I'll up to 100% in a week? That's my plan. I'm gonna label the plants, take cuttings for clones now and refill the res, hopefully 45 days in flower is accurate and we'll be looking at another harvest in absolutely no time.

Day 36
day36bluemuffins_1.jpg
day36bluemuffins_2.jpg
day36bluemuffins_3.jpg
day36bluemuffins_4.jpg
day36bluemuffins_5.jpg

day36bluemuffins_6.jpg

And as I've just finished sorting the bonsai mothers, here's a pic of those:

Not done a great job of taking equal sized cuttings :rofl: The big one is Tropicanna Banana, my first attempt which has had 0 TLC/Effort since, not sure I'm keeping it but if I can get it under control I will do :D

3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Plants look terrific and congrats on flip day! Cute clones too. :)

Is that the original veg formula? 100% would be fine.

45 days in flower? That would be really quick, even if it's counting from pistils!
Glad you've said that as my last two feedings were at 100% :D 45 days sounds crazy quick but that's what the breeder says and I'm hoping they are right because that would be a great return on electricity. I suspect it will be longer and I will be checking trich to determine when it's done regardless :D

Here's the formula I'm using now at 100%:
TA Grow: 1.8ml
TA Micro: .8ml
TA Bloom: 1ml
CannaCalMag: 1ml
Potash: 1.32ml

They look super healthy, praying when lights on (I only ever take photos right before lights off as I'm usually fast asleep when lights come on) and have completely filled out the tent.

I'm gonna put the net up in approximately 8-9 days, I'm also gonna try trim the bottom 1/3rd but because they are such stocky beasts I really don't know where to start :rofl:

Watering these is a nightmare, the bigger res means they take way more water but they still drink it in less than 48 hours so I forsee daily watering of 10L nutrients on the horizon... not really something I have time for at the moment :rofl:

The heater is right in the middle of the 4 plants, leaves that touch it are browning at the edges but there's not much I can do. there's no room for any other appliances lol. I need to get a new fan to do active air intake to achieve the 40% and under RH I will need in the coming weeks.

Day 5 Flower:
bluemuff_day5_1.jpg
bluemuff_day5_2.jpg
bluemuff_day5_3.jpg
bluemuff_day5_4.jpg
bluemuff_day5_5.jpg
bluemuff_day5_6.jpg
bluemuff_day5_7.jpg
bluemuff_day5_8.jpg
bluemuff_day5_9.jpg

Solid, healthy looking girls. Just beautiful :thumb:

Glad you've said that as my last two feedings were at 100% :D 45 days sounds crazy quick but that's what the breeder says and I'm hoping they are right because that would be a great return on electricity. I suspect it will be longer and I will be checking trich to determine when it's done regardless :D

Here's the formula I'm using now at 100%:
TA Grow: 1.8ml
TA Micro: .8ml
TA Bloom: 1ml
CannaCalMag: 1ml
Potash: 1.32ml

They look super healthy, praying when lights on (I only ever take photos right before lights off as I'm usually fast asleep when lights come on) and have completely filled out the tent.

I'm gonna put the net up in approximately 8-9 days, I'm also gonna try trim the bottom 1/3rd but because they are such stocky beasts I really don't know where to start :rofl:

Watering these is a nightmare, the bigger res means they take way more water but they still drink it in less than 48 hours so I forsee daily watering of 10L nutrients on the horizon... not really something I have time for at the moment :rofl:

The heater is right in the middle of the 4 plants, leaves that touch it are browning at the edges but there's not much I can do. there's no room for any other appliances lol. I need to get a new fan to do active air intake to achieve the 40% and under RH I will need in the coming weeks.

Day 5 Flower:
bluemuff_day5_1.jpg
bluemuff_day5_2.jpg
bluemuff_day5_3.jpg
bluemuff_day5_4.jpg
bluemuff_day5_5.jpg
bluemuff_day5_6.jpg
bluemuff_day5_7.jpg
bluemuff_day5_8.jpg
bluemuff_day5_9.jpg
Wow that’s intense and super sexy and super intense all at the same time that’s amazing after some of the struggles you had earlier on!

Back
Top Bottom