We Can't Stop Here! This Is Bat Country

"Come, as you are, as you were, as I want you to be - as trend, as a friend, as I've no memory..." (KC)

Its cold at night and I let the ladies feel it, the OP Mimosa mother is going royal purple on the edges.
I thought I was overfeeding, but I'm seeing signs of hunger - losing fans and shit - so I hit the booster again. I'm weak to the sauce.

The second clone finally popped roots so it can join its sister and we can begin the breeding program. Took that heffer long enough, I was on the verge of calling it a bust.
The Boom-Boom Room will open for business as soon as I see some re-veg growth on the new clone, but I got it mostly setup. It'll have a dehumidifier and an exhale bag for C02 because it's going to be a sealed compartment - I can't have that baby powder floating around the shop and finding the other girls!

Been a hairy week, tax time and shit, business stuff, family pushing and pulling... but I'm doing the best I can. [Lights a joint]
"A touch of Grey, kind of suits you anyway..." (TGD)

20230130_044659.jpg

20230130_044631.jpg

20230130_044646.jpg
Garden is Amazing, :thumb: Wow.
I'm sure you suit a touch of Grey, just a touch. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hope everything is going well Amigo. :high-five:
Have a great day.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Garden is Amazing, :thumb: Wow.
I'm sure you suit a touch of Grey, just a touch. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hope everything is going well Amigo. :high-five:
Have a great day.

Bill284 :cool:
I'm just pushing thru, trying to blend in with the herd.
My Grey is all in the beard where it's supposed to be... doesn't hurt that I have a shaved head too. Haha
You have a good one too big dog!

Looking good @RedskinnedRhino , loving those leaf colours! :high-five:
The purple came as a surprise! I dropped the temp to 55° at night, just for kicks, and they started fading.
I've grown a few of these broads in the summer, so now i wanna see if low Temps really get you extra frost like you read about.

I have come to find one thing though...FFOF grows plants faster than any other medium I've tried. My soil blends have all grown really good herb, just not quite as fast. It does need amendments to keep you from having lockouts and shit, especially cal/mag symptoms, but damn it can grow a weed quickly! My clone grows a new node every day now.

I can't WAIT to kick these ladies out of the grow room and get this SIP project running! I been mixing and stirring these damn jars of KNF inputs for what seems like eternity.
I have no idea what I'm doing with this shit, but I'm gonna spray it all over everything and see what happens! Hahaha I might even drink a little bit of it, it's all food grade.
I have a problem though!
All my seeds are regular, no telling what sex they might be. This is an issue when I've done so much prep for the SIP, don't want to waste 2 months playing grab-ass with another dude.
I may have to bite the bullet and buy some seeds to avoid a tragedy.

But who? Barney's farm looks good, like solid genetics, but who else would you boys recommend?

The clone. Supercropped and trimmed at a young age, "carhooks" implemented. the Boom-Boom Room is only 3ft tall, gotta have room to make some seeds.
All of the other clones failed to root. I'm futzing something up, I'll figure it out sometime, but until then I'll make seeds and pollen for future use.

Yesterday was the first extraction day for the OHN (Oriental Herbal Nutrients), now it's officially useable!
I also made a Banana fermentation to start the process of banana vinegar

I scored huge at the stores while out with my little girl. A giant bag of fermented alphalpha and a huge bag wheat bran for $30, and Lowe's had 7/16 osb plywood in 9ft sheets for $3.42 each! I snagged 20 sheets cause it's all my little trailer would hold. Was a great day!

20230204_175527.jpg

20230204_151734.jpg

20230205_182615.jpg

20230205_155131.jpg

Grabbed a couple quick photos this morning before the lights went out. We were all pretty sleepy, so the photos aren't the best, but they are doing their thing - despite my reckless nutrient handling.
I trimmed the top of 2 buds in a "backbuilding" test, to see if I get the bulky results that @Krissi Carbone got in her ridiculously effective grow box.
I'll post some side by sides when/if they start to change shape.
I went for a Chest CT scan this morning (just routine) and the meds they gave me have me feeling weird, so that's all the jabberin imma do today. Yall take er easy.

20230206_214154.jpg

20230206_214137.jpg

20230206_212215.jpg

20230206_212244.jpg

20230206_212317.jpg

20230206_212334.jpg

20230206_214108.jpg

Grabbed a couple quick photos this morning before the lights went out. We were all pretty sleepy, so the photos aren't the best, but they are doing their thing - despite my reckless nutrient handling.
I trimmed the top of 2 buds in a "backbuilding" test, to see if I get the bulky results that @Krissi Carbone got in her ridiculously effective grow box.
I'll post some side by sides when/if they start to change shape.
I went for a Chest CT scan this morning (just routine) and the meds they gave me have me feeling weird, so that's all the jabberin imma do today. Yall take er easy.

20230206_214154.jpg

20230206_214137.jpg

20230206_212215.jpg

20230206_212244.jpg

20230206_212317.jpg

20230206_212334.jpg

20230206_214108.jpg
Stunning plants. I'd love to see 2 giant colas in the middle of that forest. Routine chest CT or not, sending you good juju. Hope you get to feeling like yourself in a jiffy!

Stunning plants. I'd love to see 2 giant colas in the middle of that forest. Routine chest CT or not, sending you good juju. Hope you get to feeling like yourself in a jiffy!
Only time will tell. We're like 5 or 6 weeks into flower i think, I'm not fully sure, but there should be time to fatten up. These were very abused mother plants, so all production is a win.
I do love those sexy night-time photos yall post of your plants so I thought I'd snap a couple while I was smoking away my medication unbalance today.
Shiiiiiiiny...

20230207_155126.jpg

20230207_155154.jpg

I can't WAIT to kick these ladies out of the grow room and get this SIP project running! I been mixing and stirring these damn jars of KNF inputs for what seems like eternity.
I have no idea what I'm doing with this shit, but I'm gonna spray it all over everything and see what happens! Hahaha I might even drink a little bit of it, it's all food grade.
I have a problem though!
All my seeds are regular, no telling what sex they might be. This is an issue when I've done so much prep for the SIP, don't want to waste 2 months playing grab-ass with another dude.
I may have to bite the bullet and buy some seeds to avoid a tragedy.

But who? Barney's farm looks good, like solid genetics, but who else would you boys recommend?
I'm no expert obviously but from my research you can't go wrong with Barneys or Dutch Passion for your classic strains, if your wanting more modern crosses then Thug Pug, Exotic Genetix, Clearwater Genetics, Inhouse Genetics & Cannarado seem to all be pretty popular... I'm growing a Barneys strain right now and I've got some Cannarado & Inhouse seeds ready for my next run but I'm a big fan of the more modern flavours personally, not to say I'm not a fan of the classics! :)

I think with these less stable genetics your definitely increasing the chance of a herm though.

Didn't see anyone else answer so take with a pinch of salt, as you know I don't have experience actually growing these out but I've seen plenty of others have good success and speak positively

Grow is looking really great, looking forward to see what you do with SIPs/KNF in future, Azi will be proud :D

I'm no expert obviously but from my research you can't go wrong with Barneys or Dutch Passion for your classic strains, if your wanting more modern crosses then Thug Pug, Exotic Genetix, Clearwater Genetics, Inhouse Genetics & Cannarado seem to all be pretty popular... I'm growing a Barneys strain right now and I've got some Cannarado & Inhouse seeds ready for my next run but I'm a big fan of the more modern flavours personally, not to say I'm not a fan of the classics! :)

I think with these less stable genetics your definitely increasing the chance of a herm though.

Didn't see anyone else answer so take with a pinch of salt, as you know I don't have experience actually growing these out but I've seen plenty of others have good success and speak positively

Grow is looking really great, looking forward to see what you do with SIPs/KNF in future, Azi will be proud :D
I appreciate the feedback big dog! I'll check out those other breeders before I go dumping my wallet out for the big name seed guys.
I'm stoked for the SIP! It's killing me not to be growing in it yet. I'm doing 4 girls outdoors this year, I may run 2 of them in SIP totes as well.

No real changes to report. There isn't a burnt tip anywhere on these plants though... so I doubled the nutrients.
Game on!

I used the KNF Seed-Soak on my vegetable seeds. They were supposed to germinate in 7-21 days, they are starting to pop after only 3! I got celery, squash, and tomatoes breaking bad. Very exciting prospects.

On a side note, I went to the dentist today for the first time in 22 years. My teeth are almost perfect (for a former smoker), I'm an OCD teeth brusher, but he still recommended almost $3000 worth of services. (After insurance! Almost $1000 for a deep cleaning??)
Are dentists just a money-grab? I don't have much experience with the dental process, but i don't think I can trust his opinion on what I "need"...?
Do dentists take the hippocratic oath?

On a side note, I went to the dentist today for the first time in 22 years. My teeth are almost perfect (for a former smoker), I'm an OCD teeth brusher, but he still recommended almost $3000 worth of services. (After insurance! Almost $1000 for a deep cleaning??)
Are dentists just a money-grab? I don't have much experience with the dental process, but i don't think I can trust his opinion on what I "need"...?
Do dentists take the hippocratic oath?

$1000 for a deep clean? Sounds like he's trying his luck but I know healthcare can be expensive there. We are super lucky that dentists here are subsidised by the NHS, unless you choose to go private. I think we pay about $350 for the most expensive "band" of treatment, usually tooth replacements etc. Super lucky here but all signs point towards it becoming privatised like you guys at some point.

Did you taste your KNF juices prior to spraying? :rofl:

:morenutes:

$1000 for a deep clean? Sounds like he's trying his luck but I know healthcare can be expensive there. We are super lucky that dentists here are subsidised by the NHS, unless you choose to go private. I think we pay about $350 for the most expensive "band" of treatment, usually tooth replacements etc. Super lucky here but all signs point towards it becoming privatised like you guys at some point.

Did you taste your KNF juices prior to spraying? :rofl:

:morenutes:
I think that dentist was trying to take me for a ride! $1000 to deep clean only 4 teeth! Litteraly just getting in around my back molars where the floss and toothbrush can't get into properly I guess. It would probably be a ton cheaper if I didn't use insurance at all, these doctors like to charge insurance a big bill and still pass a giant co-pay onto the customer.

I did taste the Seed-Soak! It was just oriental nutrients, Fermented plant juice (wine), and brown rice vinegar. It's diluted like 500-1 so it just tasted like a super light vinegar. This season - If I wouldn't eat it directly, I won't be spraying it on my food or my weed. (With the exclusion of a worm casting and rock powder tea) Unless the growth is piss-poor under these conditions, I think this may be the grow style I run with.
Who knows??? I get bored and like to try new shit!

(Got 3 more vegetable seeds breaking surface this morning! The Seed Soak seems to really help with germination! )

I think that dentist was trying to take me for a ride! $1000 to deep clean only 4 teeth! Litteraly just getting in around my back molars where the floss and toothbrush can't get into properly I guess. It would probably be a ton cheaper if I didn't use insurance at all, these doctors like to charge insurance a big bill and still pass a giant co-pay onto the customer.

I did taste the Seed-Soak! It was just oriental nutrients, Fermented plant juice (wine), and brown rice vinegar. It's diluted like 500-1 so it just tasted like a super light vinegar. This season - If I wouldn't eat it directly, I won't be spraying it on my food or my weed. (With the exclusion of a worm casting and rock powder tea) Unless the growth is piss-poor under these conditions, I think this may be the grow style I run with.
Who knows??? I get bored and like to try new shit!

(Got 3 more vegetable seeds breaking surface this morning! The Seed Soak seems to really help with germination! )
Yeah sounds like it lol - Crazy how badly inflated things get when it's down to insurance to cover.

That's super cool, I like that line of thinking, don't feed your girls anything you wouldn't eat! Fingers crossed the crazy growth will come :cheer:

My buds had a weird vertical growth spurt, newly visible stem between the levels, but it seems to have quieted down now. Hadn't seen that before, but I was warned that adding lactobacillus to the feed water while in late bloom could cause it to vegetate. Maybe mid flower was too late to use it as well? Have to try it again and see if the symptoms repeat.
On a better note though, this plant seems to be getting kinda frosty, a ton of my vegetables are breaking the surface, and my Fish Amino Acid is a month old now and should be useable. I'm excited to see how it feeds a nitrogen hungry plant.

20230210_201716.jpg

20230210_201749.jpg

20230210_201844.jpg

20230210_204600.jpg

20230210_204605.jpg

1.Do you use uncured (fresh frozen) weed/trim for Rosin or Hash?
2. Do you cure your flower?
(If yes to 2, proceed to 3)
3. Why do you cure your smoking weed and not your processing weed?

I'm sick of myself.
I just can't keep my damn hands off the nutrients, like an impudent child I pour contents in the jug without measure or manners.
I'm forcing my plant to veg, the damn thing is getting bushier by the minute! Hahaha it went from losing fans to growing new ones. :rofl:
What an asshat. I'm done screwing around with these poor girl's emotions, I'm gonna be a stable male influence in their lives again.
Back to normal nutes in OEM doses.
Scouts Honor!

20230211_222404.jpg

20230211_222237.jpg

20230211_222210.jpg

Bitch better have my money! (Rhi)
Hell of a Superbowl, although it ended with a whimper, I love to see a division rival go home in tears.

20230213_200930.jpg

20230213_200846.jpg

20230213_201008.jpg

20230213_201121.jpg
Garden looks great Amigo. :high-five:
I guess you enjoyed the Superbowl.:rofl:
Take care.

Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom