We Can't Stop Here! This Is Bat Country

Been waiting for this lady to stretch, and I think she's finally starting to. Pumping her heavy doses of Epsom salt and silica in the water to help facilitate it. No stretch = short buds, and I can't have that. Got little hair fuzz popping out all around, I did some defol (what I call defol is like 10 leaves...) and now im going to try and Not piss her off for the next couple months.
I finished up my KNF lactobacillus, and in the process i made a funky soft cheese that i will Not be eating. Sprayed the LAB all thru a stank ass kennel today and it knocked the animal stink down by atleast 30% by the end of the day! I also used it to inoculate the dirt I'm putting in my new garden extension.
I'd post a picture of the garden but the mods get uncomfortable when my pics aren't of weed stuff :confused:, so whatever, I'll keep it to myself... just know that that shit is awesome, and my back is killing me.
All if the ingredients for OHN should be delivered soon, i finally have enough egg Shells to make the calcium input, and I'll set out an IMO collection box as soon as I see 5 50° days in a row on the weather Channel.
That's the haps jack.

20230110_185723.jpg

20230110_185727.jpg

20230110_220029.jpg

I know that there's no Korean Natural Farming going on in this grow, but the inputs have to be fermented long before they blow the whistle, so I'm showing them as I brew em.
Here are the "Oriental Herbal Nutrients" inputs at stage 1 - fermented garlic, ginger, tumeric,licorice root, and Angelica root. There's also a fermented aloe in there as well.
Tomorrow we'll make the Fish Amino Acid, Water soluble calcium, and Fermented Fruit juice. I want to stew up the Fermented Plant Juice, but I have no idea what local plant I can use in the dead of winter?...

20230113_140816.jpg

20230113_222821.jpg

Finally she's stretching, had me worried. One of my clones took root too! so I planted it.
Turns out I have been using clone gel wrong... and it's probably the reason my clones went from 50% survival down to 10%... you can have too much of a good thing it seems.
Live, kill, and learn? Probably not a good motto to live by. No more excessive clone goo for me, I've seen the light!

20230116_231334.jpg

20230116_231347.jpg

20230116_231342.jpg

20230117_153232.jpg

Freeken Awesome :thumb:
I knew that if anyone would enjoy a full and lushly untrimmed bush, it would be you big guy!
In Canada the ladies probably need a Lil extra insulation from the cold anyway yeah? 🧥🌳🌨️

How doth the little crocodile improve his shining tail? By pouring the waters of the Nile upon every golden scale. How gleefully he seems to grin, how neatly spreads his claws, and welcomes little fishes in with gently smiling jaws...
(L. Carroll)

I culled the last clone crop. At day 17 they no longer seemed viable.
New cuts have hit the scene - no clone goo, no special prep, no futzing around with bro science, just cut and drop. I only need one more clone to put the breeding program into action, but we're deep into flower now so the cloning shits gonna get weird before it gets right - if you feel me.

New topic - soil testing.
Anyone had it done?
I put together a new garden and I want the soil tested before I plant it out in a couple months. Partially to see if it's full of heavy metals, and also to see where my amendments fall on the fertilizer scale. If it's good dirt, then I may use it as base mix for my weed as well.
I'm also bouncing back and forth between growing micro clover as a living mulch, or just using fabric weed barrier to forcefield my crop rows.
I'm new at this gardening shit, and it's a deep rabbit hole to go down...

The little nodes are almost growing on top of each other, monster cropping really does crazy things to the plant chassis.
I don't do defoliation, I just up the fertilizer dosage to feed the biomass. They are already well past a full strength mix according to the brewmasters, but I bumped it up to almost +150% last night and saw immediate big growth overnight. (But woke up too late for a pic, the lights went out on me)
The next organic grow is gonna be tough for me, I really enjoy bro-scienceing this shit, dumping in fertilizers and potions like I'm Merlin the Magician. I toss it in by the shovel full - till I see tip burn.
Will the natural inputs feed these hungry little monsters properly???
Can't wait to find out... but don't hate me, if you see me throwing in huge scoops of bloom booster at the end... I'm only human.

The Oriental Herbal Nutrients are due for stabilization today, then they get a first extraction in 2 weeks.
I also made a fermented Aloe jar, I want to test it out on some clones to see if it'll improve rooting, cause my clone game is a damn mess.

Have a great weekend!

20230120_222158.jpg

20230120_222353.jpg

20230120_222411.jpg

I tried one grow with Geoflora organic inputs and they couldn't keep up in flower. I ended up using all kinds of bloom boosters.
Your ladies look very nice... throw on another shovel full for me ;)

I tried one grow with Geoflora organic inputs and they couldn't keep up in flower. I ended up using all kinds of bloom boosters.
Your ladies look very nice... throw on another shovel full for me ;)
You're confirming my fears!!! That it'll grow a magnificent plant in veg, then gas out and stall when she goes to make those hand grenades! :eek: :nervous-guy::lot-o-toke:
I gotta do more research into the bloom side of these inputs, cause I'll be dammed if I watch her eat fan leaves in the first 2 weeks of flower!
Thank you sir, you've saved me a ton of heartache...and given me a stack of homework.

Cooking up a calcium input... I've got alot of research to do before I trust my daily smoke to an all natural routine, (I need that funkadelic to operate my daily life) but I'm inching closer...

20230122_145758.jpg

Good choice doing it outside, smells terrible.
Very "waffle house dumpster" aroma... taking forever to finish as well. I'm pretty buzzed and I still have to drive an hour to watch the cowgirls game. No more beer till I get there!

I'm pretty buzzed and I still have to drive an hour to watch the cowgirls game. No more beer till I get there!
Ha! That's what I used to call those bums but I got tired of insulting girls. Now they're the Cowpokes! :Rasta:

So...I got overzealous. I overfed the girls like an asshole. They didn't drink their water overnight and I knew I'd futz-ed things up.
Emergency Mode!
I gave them 24 more hours to drain their pots, then gave them straight water with a good dose of GreatWhite mycos and some molasses to help the plant consume some of the excess bloom booster.
Although I'm seeing some purple leaf tips, the water usage has returned to normal and the buds are growing again. Whew!
Crisis Averted!

(Side note: My wheat bran came in, so I'll be making a batch of homemade Bokashi Bran this weekend)

20230124_201056.jpg

20230124_201110.jpg

20230124_201117.jpg

20230124_202027.jpg

So...I got overzealous. I overfed the girls like an asshole. They didn't drink their water overnight and I knew I'd futz-ed things up.
Emergency Mode!
I gave them 24 more hours to drain their pots, then gave them straight water with a good dose of GreatWhite mycos and some molasses to help the plant consume some of the excess bloom booster.
Although I'm seeing some purple leaf tips, the water usage has returned to normal and the buds are growing again. Whew!
Crisis Averted!

(Side note: My wheat bran came in, so I'll be making a batch of homemade Bokashi Bran this weekend)

20230124_201056.jpg

20230124_201110.jpg

20230124_201117.jpg

20230124_202027.jpg
No harm done on the overfeeding.
Everyone looks very happy and healthy.
Can't wait to see your bokashi. :thumb:
Have a great day my friend.
Take care.

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow
Bill284 😎

"Come, as you are, as you were, as I want you to be - as trend, as a friend, as I've no memory..." (KC)

Its cold at night and I let the ladies feel it, the OP Mimosa mother is going royal purple on the edges.
I thought I was overfeeding, but I'm seeing signs of hunger - losing fans and shit - so I hit the booster again. I'm weak to the sauce.

The second clone finally popped roots so it can join its sister and we can begin the breeding program. Took that heffer long enough, I was on the verge of calling it a bust.
The Boom-Boom Room will open for business as soon as I see some re-veg growth on the new clone, but I got it mostly setup. It'll have a dehumidifier and an exhale bag for C02 because it's going to be a sealed compartment - I can't have that baby powder floating around the shop and finding the other girls!

Been a hairy week, tax time and shit, business stuff, family pushing and pulling... but I'm doing the best I can. [Lights a joint]
"A touch of Grey, kind of suits you anyway..." (TGD)

20230130_044659.jpg

20230130_044631.jpg

20230130_044646.jpg

Back
Top Bottom