A SIP Grower's Guide To The Galaxy

You're not giving Detroit any kind of chance against the Niners?

They could do it!
They certainly have the home field 'decibels' for being able to pull off one more home game;).

My daughter took a couple of photos while at the last game and the post game party she went to afterwards. If they win my job will be to turn the best one into a photo postcard and print off enough to do all our postcard mailings in time for the big bowl game.😃

They certainly have the home field 'decibels' for being able to pull off one more home game;).

My daughter took a couple of photos while at the last game and the post game party she went to afterwards. If they win my job will be to turn the best one into a photo postcard and print off enough to do all our postcard mailings in time for the big bowl game.😃
I'm certainly pulling for Detroit, SW.

They have suffered for long enough! :Rasta:

No panic my friend. I believe I saw Doc Bud once revealing a large batch of cooked soil completely covered in white fuzz and he was remarking about it being a sign of fertile and biologically active soil, but my memory gets fuzzy too. It's all basically a moot point though - My SIP dirt gets dry as the Sahara for the top 2 inches, so it won't support any mold or mycelium once in use. Whatever the fuzz is, it'll be dead under the lights.
Years ago I had put some processed & sterilized Chicken Manure on top of the soil in several pots. Then about a week later some fuzz showed up and I went into overdrive and was starting to scrape it off. Remembered the bag of manure and realized that it probably was the manure. Panic left and I calmed down and made an oath to myself to never panic again on something as simple as fuzz on top of an organic material based soil. ;)

Is there anything that Peroxide isn't good for??? Love that junk.
Our swimming pool is cleaned with it, just that, no salt or chlorine so I use it to pop seeds, clean all sorts of handy grow stuff.

You're not giving Detroit any kind of chance against the Niners?

They could do it!
I thought Baltimore would run the ball down the Chief's throat, and that the 49ers would Own the Lions. The football gods had other ideas! Those games were phenomenal.

I am not even a football fan but the last few weeks have really revitalized and unified fans and non-fans all over the Detroit metro area.:goof:🏈
I have alot more respect for Goff after this weekend... but going for it on 4th down twice??? They gave the game away by not collecting points when they had the chance.

Just a quick bud photo, still got a while to go.

20240203_010208.jpg

20240203_010135.jpg

Aren't these things so cute and convenient?
Aren't they just to DIE FOR???
Cause this little piece of shit almost burned down my fucking house!
My wife had it in the bathroom, so she could plug up toothbrushes and shavers in one outlet. Well that gfci pipelines into my garage and my new garden shed. When I lost power to the shed (and all of my clones died in the 37° shed without heat or a bubbler all night :(), I had to spend the day hunting down the villian. I've pulled and multimetered every damn plug and switch in sight, then Lo and behold the culprit was in the bathroom the whole time, hiding behind cheap Chinese plastic! All of my toothbrushes and shavers were still charging too, that box was hot when i pulled it!

I'm replacing 7 outlets, 2 switches, 2 fire extinguishers, and every smoke detector battery in Mi Casa. A fire in that bathroom would have trapped me and my kids in our bedrooms, separated from each other. (I'd have run thru that fucking fire without a second thought🔥, whatever it took to save my little rugrats)
I can't have that kind of risk though, so fire extinguishers and smoke detectors will be upgraded and graduated immediately.
If you are employing a Chinese power splitter like the one in this mugshot, I suggest you terminate it's employment immediately... he's a liability.

20240205_133139.jpg

20240205_133151.jpg

Our swimming pool is cleaned with it, just that, no salt or chlorine so I use it to pop seeds, clean all sorts of handy grow stuff.
Wow, Peroxide must be a hell of a lot cheaper in volume to be able to clean a pool, I wonder how much they use each cleaning. I feel pissed at how much the chemists charge for a pissy little bottle of it. Good stuff tho.

Aren't these things so cute and convenient?
Aren't they just to DIE FOR???
Cause this little piece of shit almost burned down my fucking house!
My wife had it in the bathroom, so she could plug up toothbrushes and shavers in one outlet. Well that gfci pipelines into my garage and my new garden shed. When I lost power to the shed (and all of my clones died in the 37° shed without heat or a bubbler all night :(), I had to spend the day hunting down the villian. I've pulled and multimetered every damn plug and switch in sight, then Lo and behold the culprit was in the bathroom the whole time, hiding behind cheap Chinese plastic! All of my toothbrushes and shavers were still charging too, that box was hot when i pulled it!

I'm replacing 7 outlets, 2 switches, 2 fire extinguishers, and every smoke detector battery in Mi Casa. A fire in that bathroom would have trapped me and my kids in our bedrooms, separated from each other. (I'd have run thru that fucking fire without a second thought🔥, whatever it took to save my little rugrats)
I can't have that kind of risk though, so fire extinguishers and smoke detectors will be upgraded and graduated immediately.
If you are employing a Chinese power splitter like the one in this mugshot, I suggest you terminate it's employment immediately... he's a liability.

20240205_133139.jpg

20240205_133151.jpg
I'm glad you caught it before worse happened!

Wow, Peroxide must be a hell of a lot cheaper in volume to be able to clean a pool, I wonder how much they use each cleaning. I feel pissed at how much the chemists charge for a pissy little bottle of it. Good stuff tho.
Now I'm curious too... how much peroxide does it take to clean a pool?? I'm guessing it comes in some kind of tab or block instead of liquid form?

I'm glad you caught it before worse happened!
It was even worse inside of the electrical box. Had to trim the wires back 3 inches.
The lord looks out for fools and drunks, and I'm a good mix of both.

20240205_153349.jpg

Woah fk RSR - glad you caught that! We have our grow stuff separated out into fireproof control boxes mounted on the walls which is worth considering.
IMG_1238.jpeg

All the power strips are Ruggedised construction ones rubber coated with onboard fuses.

Anyway - bomb making hair care, plant maintenance and pool cleaning material aka H2o2 Hydrogen Peroxide.

There’s a 20L/5 Gallon plastic jerry can in the pump room with either 35% or 50% H2o2 in. The dosing machine auto configures I think. Not sure but the maintenance firm owner said depends what’s available. They come twice a week to clean and test the water (they use paper Ph testers 🤣) They top up the main tank but no idea how much. Ai’ll ask they’re here in the next hour or so. Its about $100 p/m for full service inc. Peroxide.

Woah fk RSR - glad you caught that! We have our grow stuff separated out into fireproof control boxes mounted on the walls which is worth considering.
IMG_1238.jpeg

All the power strips are Ruggedised construction ones rubber coated with onboard fuses.

Anyway - bomb making hair care, plant maintenance and pool cleaning material aka H2o2 Hydrogen Peroxide.

There’s a 20L/5 Gallon plastic jerry can in the pump room with either 35% or 50% H2o2 in. The dosing machine auto configures I think. Not sure but the maintenance firm owner said depends what’s available. They come twice a week to clean and test the water (they use paper Ph testers 🤣) They top up the main tank but no idea how much. Ai’ll ask they’re here in the next hour or so. Its about $100 p/m for full service inc. Peroxide.
I keep my electrical in the grow boxes semi safe and isolated, but this burnout occurred in the house bathroom. Apparently they ran the gfci circuit thru one outlet in the bathroom (near the shower) before sending it all the way across the house to power Half of the garage. :rolleyes: (the other half of the garage runs off of a kitchen circuit...) its just ridiculous. I don't know who built this house, but I believe he drew the blueprints with crayons and glitter glue after recess.

$100 a month for pool supplies and maintenance seems very reasonable. I'd imagine that 50% peroxide would bleach you damn near invisible if you got it splashed on your skin.

I'm getting my plants and journals mixed up...
as soon as these 2 plants are done I'll close out all journals and start a new one for new plants to keep it straight. I'll also go deeper into what's in my dirt and what I'm feeding, if for nothing else other than posterity.
Here's a quick picture of the Strawberry Lemonade, slooooowly sauntering thru life. A slow veg, 30 days to begin flowing, and now budding slowly as hell. Driving me crazy waiting, but smells like oranges. :ganjamon:
Check the little Sour Diesel Auto I sprouted for my helper. I'll turn it over to him when it's ready to be topped.
That's it, let's roll!

20240212_141910.jpg

20240212_141916.jpg

20240209_014050.jpg

Back
Top Bottom