A SIP Grower's Guide To The Galaxy

Darkness washed over the room... their hearts beating rapidly, they held on to each other tightly, knowing the end was near...

The drought is over and the lights are off. They got 2 gallons of water in preparation for a Sunday night chop. They'll remain in the dark until then. I wanted better photos, but I woke up too late, plus half the buds are laying sideways and can't be seen unless you're looking down from the ceiling. I may install a net on the next grow, they just seem like a pain in the ass, especially when it comes time to chop??

These are the last grow photos, enjoy!
(Check out the head on the Columbian Gold, that joker swole up!)

20230812_061528.jpg

20230812_061524.jpg

20230812_061513.jpg

Darkness washed over the room... their hearts beating rapidly, they held on to each other tightly, knowing the end was near...

The drought is over and the lights are off. They got 2 gallons of water in preparation for a Sunday night chop. They'll remain in the dark until then. I wanted better photos, but I woke up too late, plus half the buds are laying sideways and can't be seen unless you're looking down from the ceiling. I may install a net on the next grow, they just seem like a pain in the ass, especially when it comes time to chop??

These are the last grow photos, enjoy!
(Check out the head on the Columbian Gold, that joker swole up!)

20230812_061528.jpg

20230812_061524.jpg

20230812_061513.jpg
My next grow I’m gonna be doing a Colombian Gold along with a few other strains. I’m looking 👀 forward to hearing how it smokes. Nice looking garden btw. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

My next grow I’m gonna be doing a Colombian Gold along with a few other strains. I’m looking 👀 forward to hearing how it smokes. Nice looking garden btw. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:
I'd like to take a swing at that Golden Tiger! but I was too slow ordering seeds and it was sold out. My first grow of the New Year, I want to be a real mean sativa. Something that'll send my head down the rabbit-hole, if you feel me?
You can't find a true sativa around here, just "sativa dominant" strains. I dunno if I've ever even smoked a true sativa?? I'm anxious to get my hands on some!

I'd like to take a swing at that Golden Tiger! but I was too slow ordering seeds and it was sold out. My first grow of the New Year, I want to be a real mean sativa. Something that'll send my head down the rabbit-hole, if you feel me?
You can't find a true sativa around here, just "sativa dominant" strains. I dunno if I've ever even smoked a true sativa?? I'm anxious to get my hands on some!
From what I’ve learned smoking it is, it hits like a brick to the face and you will want to proceed gradually. I took 4-5 really good hits of it and it was like the Zeppelin song 🎶 Dazed n Confused. But not a couched locked feeling but just super high high. Giggly but not knowing what I was doing. You get up to do something and then you’re like what was I supposed to be doing? Lmao 🤣 CL🍀. :hookah: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sweet days of summer, the jasmine's in bloom
July is dressed up and playing her tune
And I come home from a hard day's work
And you're waiting there
Not a care in the world...

She's hanging in the breeze, after 6 brutal hours of trimming. I couldn't even finish, the kids woke up for the day and I didn't want them to see me shucking buds in the garage, so I wrapped it up early.
I don't know why I can't keep the foliage under control, but I'm going to invest in a bowl trimmer, I can't go on like this. Shit's ridiculous, so Ignore the sugar leaves, they'll be trimmed after drying.

I pulled the stems, dumped the dirt into a wheelbarrow, mixed in 5 gallons of new amended dirt, washed the SIP components, refilled the SIP with the dirt blend, and up-potted the new Cherry Auto girls. It's a done dilly baby!

20230813_200645.jpg

20230813_200718.jpg

20230813_200705.jpg

20230813_200801.jpg

20230814_155444.jpg

I burned the shit out of my girls with the big lights, took them a couple days to recover, now we're back in the game. The older Cherry girl was topped, the younger Cherry girl may just get LST - that way I can see the difference side by side.
Have a great Saturday friends!

20230819_050303.jpg

20230819_050332.jpg

20230819_050252.jpg

20230819_050338.jpg

Thanks for keeping us apprised. Did you loupe your Columbian trichs? That's a weird sentence. Just curious. I hope you were happy with the end result, it sure looked sweet from here. Did you tell me once that you figured you could stuff 4 gallons of fertigation down her gullet? That's a weirder sentence. Prolly means I should stop. Both plants just looked so voluptuous. Yeah, ok, stopping. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for keeping us apprised. Did you loupe your Columbian trichs? That's a weird sentence. Just curious. I hope you were happy with the end result, it sure looked sweet from here. Did you tell me once that you figured you could stuff 4 gallons of fertigation down her gullet? That's a weirder sentence. Prolly means I should stop. Both plants just looked so voluptuous. Yeah, ok, stopping. Thanks for sharing!
No loupe, I just chopped it down because it was going limp and falling over, and my new plants were ready to take their place.
I do things by feel. Hunch? Shit, I dunno why I do the stuff I do, but it usually works out.
I think I was a little late chopping down the Columbian and a little early chopping the Forbidden Fruit.
The Columbian will ruin your day. It's a steamroller that makes you giggly, hungry, and confused with a side helping of extreme limb heaviness and C-lock.
I took a walk with my little girl, after sneaking away for 2 bong hits, and it was like I was carrying bricks in both my shoes with a portly midget riding fanny-pack. A half mile of slow shuffling, laughing, throwing green walnuts at stuff, blowing dandelions and making wishes... the good stuff.

The F-Fruit is like shots of vodka and Redbull in a dive bar. Buzzed and hyped, ready to get into trouble, but not enough of a crowd to be the obnoxious showboat you truly are inside. (You have to be 4 beers deep in a strip club to let that guy out of his cage)
I cleaned my entire plant room at 5am this morning, after a large sample of a freshly dried nugget. It's electric, boogey woogey woogey!

No loupe, I just chopped it down because it was going limp and falling over, and my new plants were ready to take their place.
I do things by feel. Hunch? Shit, I dunno why I do the stuff I do, but it usually works out.
I think I was a little late chopping down the Columbian and a little early chopping the Forbidden Fruit.
The Columbian will ruin your day. It's a steamroller that makes you giggly, hungry, and confused with a side helping of extreme limb heaviness and C-lock.
I took a walk with my little girl, after sneaking away for 2 bong hits, and it was like I was carrying bricks in both my shoes with a portly midget riding fanny-pack. A half mile of slow shuffling, laughing, throwing green walnuts at stuff, blowing dandelions and making wishes... the good stuff.

The F-Fruit is like shots of vodka and Redbull in a dive bar. Buzzed and hyped, ready to get into trouble, but not enough of a crowd to be the obnoxious showboat you truly are inside. (You have to be 4 beers deep in a strip club to let that guy out of his cage)
I cleaned my entire plant room at 5am this morning, after a large sample of a freshly dried nugget. It's electric, boogey woogey woogey!
You have a way with words my friend and trim jail sucks but there’s a lot worse things in life. Congrats 🍾🎈🎉🎊 on your harvest. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer::bravo::welldone::yahoo:

Dude, I cannot grow Brassica's to save my life. Well impressed with that watermelon... let's give it up for the big DOG! Nice werk.
Mine get eaten up by bugs... fucking infuriating! I don't spray any poisons on my garden and my brassica and vined plants take a beating. I'm about to make a big batch of Jadam sulfur and jadam wetting agent to help me in the fight. I can't keep losing my leafy greens and cantaloupe!
You're a mad scientist, you have any go-to organic pesticide recipes that will kill white flys and Cabbage worms but won't give me bowel cancer or colon polyps???

Mine get eaten up by bugs... fucking infuriating! I don't spray any poisons on my garden and my brassica and vined plants take a beating. I'm about to make a big batch of Jadam sulfur and jadam wetting agent to help me in the fight. I can't keep losing my leafy greens and cantaloupe!
You're a mad scientist, you have any go-to organic pesticide recipes that will kill white flys and Cabbage worms but won't give me bowel cancer or colon polyps???
Dr.Bonner’s Castille soap with some garlic 🧄 or cayenne or both and a couple of drops of dish soap. Try to avoid the buds if flowering and drop the spices. Good luck n happy growing. # (I hate pests) CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Sometimes I give myself the creeps,
Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me,
It all keeps adding up - I think I'm cracking up,
Am I just paranoid? - Or am I just stoned?...

There's so much to do that sometimes I just sit back, get stoned, and marvel at the magnanimous list awaiting my blood and sweat.
Eventually I get moving and my helper and I get the business handled. He's not just a shop helper, that dude literally helps me maintain my entire life. :rofl: everything from feeding my dogs and cutting the grass, to helping rebuild engines and nailing a shingle roof on my mom's house last year in 98° heat. We're a 2 man wrecking crew...

Today we made Jadam Sulfur and Jadam Wetting agent.
Shit stunk to high hell and got hotter than a pepper pickers ass in Idaho. It was pretty cool though, ready-whipping up a batch of caustic chemicals into fertilizer and soap.
We did other stuff today too, but you guys don't care about fishing outboard harnesses thru gunwales and resealing trim and tilt cylinders, so I'll stick to the weed related stuff.
It'll take 3 days before I can finish the soap and sulfur, so it's just sitting in the garage until then.

I spread the plants a bit. That's about all to report on them. They're growing fast with thick stems, hopefully that means they're gonna produce well. I don't know a damn thing about these autos so I'm trying my best to go easy on them, don't want to stunt these broads with no time to kiss and make-up.

If you missed the Redskins (Commanders) game, you missed one hell of a preseason game. This season is gonna be exciting! HTTR!!!

20230823_151048.jpg

20230823_155701.jpg

20230823_163414.jpg

20230823_163346.jpg

20230823_182543.jpg

20230823_182547.jpg

20230823_182549.jpg

20230823_182551.jpg

Back
Top Bottom