Absorber's Outdoor Stealth Grow

The both look really good. Especially tree tree. I'll take wind and storms if I can get full sun all day. I'll take that any day.
Yea it's definitely going to be yearly grow up there since this one has done so well up there so far.
Thanks for dropping by

fell out of the tree?
It was the joke I was gonna make - but yeah someone might have wondered. 36 hours ago when we chatted he was in fine classic Absorber form

Bit hard to hear him though, tells me his phone only works when he has line of sight to a cell tower, which means he has to climb a tree 🤣

It was the joke I was gonna make - but yeah someone might have wondered. 36 hours ago when we chatted he was in fine classic Absorber form

Bit hard to hear him though, tells me his phone only works when he has line of sight to a cell tower, which means he has to climb a tree 🤣
That's good to know he's ok

where you go? all good i hope?

I agree, wondering if all is okay.

Absorber is all good. Chatted with him offline yesterday. Just busy and got stuff going on. Plants all good and new beans for next up grow

Happens all of us, just needs a little space for real life but he’s fine.

Nick

Yeah good to hear 😊❤️
Thanks for the thoughts and concern everyone ❤️‍🔥, like Nick said I have a bit going on at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom