Absorber's Outdoor Stealth Grow

From the ground she's hardly visible with the other branches below so you'd have to really be looking for it , im not to worried about it she should be ok
And to be fair there are often other plants that grow on big trees, so not an eye-catcher for the average pedestrian. But an awesome effort that deserves praise!

And to be fair there are often other plants that grow on big trees, so not an eye-catcher for the average pedestrian. But an awesome effort that deserves praise!
Most people don't look up ,hell I even forget about it sometimes for a second out there before watering it 🤣 its above cap brim height 😊

Geez she is looking superb Abs! But for a stealth grow her color is a bit of an ink blot on the bride's dress, do you think anyone would notice? :nerd-with-glasses:
I was thinking the same thing. Easy fix though. Simply buy enough extra nutes to fertilize all the surrounding trees. Problem solved.

Well, you may have to water the extra trees in as well, so there's that.

:laughtwo:

I was thinking the same thing. Easy fix though. Simply buy enough extra nutes to fertilize all the surrounding trees. Problem solved.

Well, you may have to water the trees in as well, so there's that.

:laughtwo:
I better start pissing at the base 🤣🤣🤣

Haha I think I'd remember meeting a guy in a pink tutu climbing a tree, watering a 7 foot plant in a tree.

Wait I can't remember this was the tutu journal right? Im guna need to start taking foot notes on these journals hahaha.
Yea you got the right journal 🤣🤣

IMG_0819.gif

This cat always pops seeds the right way…

IMG_9898.jpeg

Has the committee seen his latest paper on decommissioning the grow? You’ve had it at least a week!

I mean I knew he was from Bogan County (Like Aussie hillbillies but worse)

He’s proposing to take a “Yute” (like an Aussie Pickup Truck, but worse) wrap a chain around the trunk and drag both plant and tree back along god knows how many miles of turnpike with the whole mess on the bed of the truck. Further his rational for this is trimming astride the tree whilst chewing on the leaves for sustenance.

I hope as concerned Member of the relevant plant care organisation you will swiftly deny this, frankly, horrific plant abuse.

Yours,

Concerned,

Nick Hardy

PS The check is in the post for that fox-tailing issue fine for my last grow.

😂
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Not sure how I missed this.
Tree dragin times a comin 😝🤪

Back
Top Bottom