Sorry about the delay, I got a bit sidetracked.
She was looking happy anyway.
So I popped her into a solo cup.

Group shot

Gorilla Glue #4
She's got an interesting shape to her first true leaves. I'm wondering if that's going to continue.

Godzilla Glue #4
Looks like her leaves are going to be pretty fat.

Lemon OG x Fire Alien Haze

Cherry Bomb
Cute little thing.

The little ones are starting off good Mel, well done on the Cherry Bomb arising.
Thanks Stunger!
She did all the work!
That 🍋 OG looks ready to party! Great start!
Thanks OGpapa!
She has way more vigor than last year!

I'm really looking forward to getting these girls out under the sun!

They're doing fine.

Gorilla Glue #4

Godzilla Glue #4

She's giving stretchy vibes.

Cherry Bomb

They're all on full veg MC except Cherry Bomb. She's still just getting dribbles of water around the edge of her cup.

Little ones are so cute. :thumb: 🍋
Yes they are!
It's like individual little personalities! ❤️
:)

They're doing fine.

Gorilla Glue #4

Godzilla Glue #4

She's giving stretchy vibes.

Cherry Bomb

They're all on full veg MC except Cherry Bomb. She's still just getting dribbles of water around the edge of her cup.

Yes they are!

:)
they're looking good is GG#4 yellowing? do you like those peat pellets compaired to up potting & have you ever had a problem with the roots having a hard time getting through that mesh?

they're looking good is GG#4 yellowing? do you like those peat pellets compaired to up potting & have you ever had a problem with the roots having a hard time getting through that mesh?
Thanks con!
Yeah, she's a little on the light side. I watered them a little bit too much, so she's not happy.
I'll be letting them dry out a bit more before the next feeding. Another tell is the algae forming on top of the soil of the older 3.
I like the pellets, although I haven't had any problems sprouting seeds in seedling pots. A few times I've had seeds fail to sprout in seedling pots, and when I dug them up there was a blue fungus or mould around the seed.
I've never had that with the pellets, and if I did it wouldn't feel like as much of a waste as a little pot of soil.
They've never had a problem putting roots through the mesh, and that's for both seedlings and clones.
The pellets up here usually have more of a screen, rather than the ones I've seen from the US, which have a sort of really thin non-woven fabric type of covering on them.
I don't have any problem with up potting, and I sometimes put the pellets into seedling pots, if I didn't have solo cups, or the 710ml pots I tried to use for the swempy journal. They suck as perlite swick pots, but they're good for soil.

My favourite part of any grow is seedling through to veg.

I always seem to Veg like a Viking then Flower like a Fucktard :(

My perfect grow union would be me veg, then hand the plant over for you to flower lol.

My favourite part of any grow is seedling through to veg.

I always seem to Veg like a Viking then Flower like a Fucktard :(

My perfect grow union would be me veg, then hand the plant over for you to flower lol.
You've been doing awsome in flower!

You've been doing awsome in flower!
Your Honour in response to this lie I’d like to show you all Exhibit A and Exhibit B.

IMG_4592.png

IMG_4593.png

The defence rests.

Lolling!

Your Honour in response to this lie I’d like to show you all Exhibit A and Exhibit B.

IMG_4592.png

IMG_4593.png

The defence rests.

Lolling!
A beautiful bud!
It just happens to have some bugs on it.

IMG_4592.png

IMG_4593.png

The defence rests.

Lolling!
what i've seen of your plants you do a awesome job, do you have any diferent pests there in Aussie land than north america? Do those evil cane toads eat bud or just a sugar cane plant? inquiring brain cell needs to know Lol!

what i've seen of your plants you do a awesome job, do you have any diferent pests there in Aussie land than north america? Do those evil cane toads eat bud or just a sugar cane plant? inquiring brain cell needs to know Lol!
Thanks con :)

I do try hard. I just seem to trip in flower, and often.

Australia is home of the insect. Cane toads do eat bugs, but bigger ones. They are no help for my weed lol.

I opened the 2x2 tent to 28⁰C temps and humid air today. I realized I hadn't unplugged the heat mat that was keeping it warm at night.
I'm going to have to watch the weather right now, because can get pretty warm on that side of the house in the afternoon this time of year.

Gorilla Glue #4

Godzilla Glue #4

Cherry Bomb

She does!
Some?!

Omg there were ZILLIONS!
"Were" being the operative word though, right?
Thanks con :)

I do try hard. I just seem to trip in flower, and often.

Australia is home of the insect. Cane toads do eat bugs, but bigger ones. They are no help for my weed lol.
And they're not your fault. It's hard to keep bugs off plants in flower.

They are really pale, and their cups are taking forever to dry out. That's my fault for not switching things around when I should have, and leaving them in unsuitable conditions.
I changed that tonight, so we should see an improvement over the coming days.
They now have improved airflow, and a better spectrum to veg under.

Gorilla Glue #4

Godzilla Glue #4

Cherry Bomb

Hey Marcus!
Glad you're here!
Sry @Melville Hobbes didn't mean to post it on your journal bro
I must have missed it :hmmmm:

I'm going to let them really dry out.
They're still growing, but the Glue twins are both coming in lopsided.

Gorilla Glue #4

Godzilla Glue #4

Cherry Bomb

Have a great night!

I'm going to let them really dry out.
They're still growing, but the Glue twins are both coming in lopsided.

Gorilla Glue #4

Godzilla Glue #4

Cherry Bomb

Have a great night!
i hope the start getting some better colors, so if they don't look better color wise dried out a bit what would you do next add a bit more nitrogen next feeding? or suspect PH issues

i hope the start getting some better colors, so if they don't look better color wise dried out a bit what would you do next add a bit more nitrogen next feeding? or suspect PH issues
I'm just being impatient, lol. It takes a few days for soil plants to respond to changes, rather than the immediate feedback you get from hempy.
That said if they don't start getting greener I'll add some extra N, but this is the last bit of fresh soil I had, so it should have plenty.
It should also still be ph buffered, but I don't really consider that a factor since I never really did ph any of my previous grows. Even switching to hempy didn't really change that.

Back
Top Bottom