2nd Indoor Grow 2019 Guerilla Glue & Peyote Critical

Lovely looking Peyote Critical:yummy: Seeing them gives me hope that my girls will fatten up in these final weeks like yours did. They smell amazing and must be teasing your senses as you patiently wait to try ‘em

It is true that there are many intense smells of flowers and fruits. What I'm saying is that it needs fertilizer to the end, I made a mistake that I stopped it early. It inflates quite a lot from 49-50 days and then. Good luck to you with your crop. Nice work!! Thank you men!

Hello brothers and sorry for my absence. Family problems. Peyote Critical is finished!!!! After 5-6 days in dray box and 1-2 days in jars.!!
34er5t.jpge444e43.jpg
Gorilla yesterday i see the first umber trichomes i think is 20-30%. I took photos next hours!
Thank s for all help!

Hello brothers and sorry for my absence. Family problems. Peyote Critical is finished!!!! After 5-6 days in dray box and 1-2 days in jars.!!
34er5t.jpge444e43.jpg
Gorilla yesterday i see the first umber trichomes i think is 20-30%. I took photos next hours!
Thank s for all help!
Hey brother, that's loads of good looking bud!! :headbanger: Good luck with the family problems! :ganjamon: I'm looking forward to your Gorilla harvest!

Fantastic. Buds look dank. Can almost smell the Critical from here looking forward to the GG harvest.

Ηere we are!!!! 2nd day dray for Gorilla Glue. Here the flower blossom took 82 days. He ate enough leaves until he got out. I wait for the weigh in 4-5 days to close the calendar. Last year's inland crops. Thank you all for your help and your sympathy. I continue with my outdoor plants !!

#Pre harvest day
gorilla142.jpg5454t.jpg

#Start drying
45tr.jpg5rt6.jpg

#Center pop-corns
popkorn78.jpg

FANTASTIC. Good old GG. Interested to get your smoke test review after curing.

Thank you Lord my friend! Smoke report is on the road. 4th day dry with 30c and humidity 45%. Very fast dry and my dry box here made by wood. Its beter that i think. Here we are after one more trimming and pop-corning everythink!!!!:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:
To night i put them all in jars after the scale meter to see the GGGes!!!
Thankx a lot forum!!
Bros and everyone here!!
05056.jpg

Hello again my friends! I am close the journal to day by weighing of Gorilla glue. 159 grams in total. Very hard blossoms and drying warmth became fast enough. It is beyond my expectations that I expected. Along with my other plant I picked up 300 grams and my panel led wages were 340watt in total. Approximately 1 gram per watt. Very good go I believe !!!!
y7yyyyyyyy6.jpgi8i8iii.jpgr4r4566.jpg
Thanks everyone for help!!

Ηere we are!!!! 2nd day dray for Gorilla Glue.
Congrats on the harvest of the Glue brother - she turned out amazing! :bravo:
Hello again my friends! I am close the journal to day by weighing of Gorilla glue. 159 grams in total. Very hard blossoms and drying warmth became fast enough. It is beyond my expectations that I expected. Along with my other plant I picked up 300 grams and my panel led wages were 340watt in total. Approximately 1 gram per watt. Very good go I believe !!!!
y7yyyyyyyy6.jpgi8i8iii.jpgr4r4566.jpg
Thanks everyone for help!!
That's a great haul GSkunk, well done! Now you've got loads of quality bud to keep you busy :passitleft: It was an awesome grow, thank you for journaling it! :yummy::high-five:

WOW the colours on that GG are amazing!! Congratulations my friend, that's incredible! And your training techniques look fantastic! Sure looks to be effective! :thumb: I may have to adopt a more even and planned strategy like that for my next grow, after seeing how amazing those plants look!

Back
Top Bottom