I went digging today, and there's nothing happening with that seed.
I'm going to leave it in the peat puck and keep it moist on a heating pad, but I'm pretty sure it's dead.
So, I just planted a new seed of a different strain. We'll see how that goes. If it doesn't sprout we'll just go with the three.

Thanks Shed! 🤞🤞

Not at all Keith!
Glad to have you here!
that sucks & what did you replace it with?

that sucks & what did you replace it with?
Cherry Bomb. It's one of the first strains I grew, and until I tried Blueberry it was my favourite.
I've been wanting to get back to it for a while.
Looking g good! I love multiple medium grows :)
Thanks Tim!

Cherry Bomb. It's one of the first strains I grew, and until I tried Blueberry it was my favourite.
I've been wanting to get back to it for a while.

Thanks Tim!
Tell me about the Cherry Bomb?

Tell me about the Cherry Bomb?
Ok. I was going to wait until it sprouted, as I don't like posting info for a strain only to have it fail to sprout, but here you go.

Cherry Bomb
Feminised photoperiod
"Mainly indica"
Big Bomb x "fruity mother"
THC: 17-22%
CBD: 0%
Flowering: 8-10 weeks, late Sept-early Oct
Effect: Head high into a relaxing body stone
Taste: Cherry, fruity, with skunk undertones

I always found it really relaxing, and it had a couple of other effects that were good for a night in.
Hi Tra!
Glad you're here!

Love the strains your growing my kinda strains. I do mostly indicas outdoors also i love how small i can keep them even in 10-15gal pots and now i do multi toppings to keep them shorter more manageable. I hope there is just a general outdoor show & tell on this site just for outdoor pics? I'm looking at May 15th for moving outside with my clones. You have a sorta date for yours?

Love the strains your growing my kinda strains. I do mostly indicas outdoors also i love how small i can keep them even in 10-15gal pots and now i do multi toppings to keep them shorter more manageable. I hope there is just a general outdoor show & tell on this site just for outdoor pics? I'm looking at May 15th for moving outside with my clones. You have a sorta date for yours?
When you get your journal going I'd love to watch. I know there's some outdoor grows on here somewhere..

Me too.

I love your grows Xo
:green_heart:
Nice, healthy little sprouts, congrats.
Thanks Carmen!
Picture(s) of health!
Thanks Shed!
I will wait. 🍋
Thanks Keith!
Lights on is 4 o'clock!
Thanks Jiggi!
I haven't heard that song in ages!
Thanks Greengoodness!
Welcome! I haven't seen an outdoor pics thread, but I haven't looked. I'd guess the Smoker's Lounge section would be the place to look.
I used to wait until after the May two-four weekend to transplant outdoors, but the last frost date has been getting earlier every year around here, so I'm looking at about the same date as you are.
I've got the light schedule at 15/9 to match the hours of sunlight around here at yhe end of May.

Back
Top Bottom