Absorber's Outdoor Stealth Grow

I cant stand face diapers 😂

Hows that?? To much time on my hands this morning 🤣🤣🤣

IMG20240217052649.jpg

I mean my parent’s arborist owns his own arborist business in hisnown name! He was in my year in High School. He may have been the first stoner in out year so maybe there’s a causal link between cannabis consumption and tree loving?

I’ve never told my parents his claim to fame in school as was told in the locker rooms that as he had a double jointed back he could successfully umm make like a dog with its own tail? 😂

Very pleased with his handiwork though the ‘rents!

🤣

Treesy has slowed a little bit on the drinking ,only 5.5ltrs a day now . Same with the Gorilla Glue
That pot you can see is just there to stop SIP blowing over as a quick fix
Flowers are starting to form

Treesy has slowed a little bit on the drinking ,only 5.5ltrs a day now . Same with the Gorilla Glue

Flowers are starting to form
Hey @Absorber - slowly getting time back to play. It’s kind of cool sometimes when you’re forced to limit your visiting others journals and then you go - cuz OMG, that plant has completely taken over that tree. You see it every day. For me at this moment it’s like visiting my buddy after a month when he got a new puppy I hadn’t seen in a month. :rofl: Not sure this still qualifies as a stealth grow. Lol. GG looks great too - very sativa looking pheno you got there eh? Should yield fabulously well. Great stuff.

Hey @Absorber - slowly getting time back to play. It’s kind of cool sometimes when you’re forced to limit your visiting others journals and then you go - cuz OMG, that plant has completely taken over that tree. You see it every day. For me at this moment it’s like visiting my buddy after a month when he got a new puppy I hadn’t seen in a month. :rofl: Not sure this still qualifies as a stealth grow. Lol. GG looks great too - very sativa looking pheno you got there eh? Should yield fabulously well. Great stuff.
Thanks mate ,glad you dropped by . Yea Treesy has stopped growing and stretching she's in flower mode now .
The yellow leaves here and there give her away especially when I see them on the ground 🤣
Im looking forward to seeing this Gorilla Glue play out she was a half dead cutting from a mate i managed to bring back to life.

Thanks mate ,glad you dropped by . Yea Treesy has stopped growing and stretching she's in flower mode now .
The yellow leaves here and there give her away especially when I see them on the ground 🤣
Im looking forward to seeing this Gorilla Glue play out she was a half dead cutting from a mate i managed to bring back to life.
Wow, great job on the comeback, if you hadn’t said that I’d never have known. Nothing quite as satisfying as a great save eh?

Wow, great job on the comeback, if you hadn’t said that I’d never have known. Nothing quite as satisfying as a great save eh?
Here's another picture of Treesy with a can of Solo hanging in the tree to show scale

Back
Top Bottom