Absorber's Outdoor Stealth Grow

We are in stretch. Like clockwork from 1 Feb. Also harvest end of April for the quicker ones and up to middle of May for the longer flowering ones. Can you also grow in winter in your location?
Your flowering times sound very similar.
End of May starts to get cold and wet so mould can be an issue.
Grow times are September for an early start to May

IMG_1380.jpeg

Get a room guys!

(Also Africa is way bigger than North America + 25% Mercator!)

Fed Treesy 6 ltrs this morning at 11:00 to fill reservoir and another 5 ltrs at 20:00
I also took a closer look at her and she has started to tip so flowering has started, you can see that in the second photo

This Gorilla Glue also took
6 ltrs this morning at 10:00 to fill reservoir and another 5 ltrs at 19:00
She is still in veg mode though

Happy safe growing peoples :snowboating:
Thanks for dropping by

Fed Treesy 6 ltrs this morning at 11:00 to fill reservoir and another 5 ltrs at 20:00
Holy crap! That's like 3 gallons or 24 pounds of water hauling a day you're climbing up a tree with. Probably lighter when measured in kilos, but still. Impressive.

:laughtwo:

Holy crap! That's like 3 gallons or 24 pounds of water hauling a day you're climbing up a tree with. Probably lighter when measured in kilos, but still. Impressive.

Oh wow, I thought he had a pulley system setup. Maybe with a remote to drop the line when he push the button :p I can see him doing it :)

Oh wow, I thought he had a pulley system setup. Maybe with a remote to drop the line when he push the button :p I can see him doing it :)
It would likely require a series of 3D printed items, which is probably the holdup. I'm assuming he'll core out the tree, run a hose up through and then tap in an emitter to protect stealth.

He'll also have to dig out for a recessed water reservoir and pump at the base of the tree. So, no small project but it'll be fun to watch once he gets started.

It would likely require a series of 3D printed items, which is probably the holdup. I'm assuming he'll core out the tree, run a hose up through and then tap in an emitter to protect stealth.

He'll also have to dig out for a recessed water reservoir and pump at the base of the tree. So, no small project but it'll be fun to watch once he gets started.

Has the committee seen his latest paper on decommissioning the grow? You’ve had it at least a week!

I mean I knew he was from Bogan County (Like Aussie hillbillies but worse)

He’s proposing to take a “Yute” (like an Aussie Pickup Truck, but worse) wrap a chain around the trunk and drag both plant and tree back along god knows how many miles of turnpike with the whole mess on the bed of the truck. Further his rational for this is trimming astride the tree whilst chewing on the leaves for sustenance.

I hope as concerned Member of the relevant plant care organisation you will swiftly deny this, frankly, horrific plant abuse.

Yours,

Concerned,

Nick Hardy

PS The check is in the post for that fox-tailing issue fine for my last grow.

😂

Has the committee seen his latest paper on decommissioning the grow? You’ve had it at least a week!

I mean I knew he was from Bogan County (Like Aussie hillbillies but worse)

He’s proposing to take a “Yute” (like an Aussie Pickup Truck, but worse) wrap a chain around the trunk and drag both plant and tree back along god knows how many miles of turnpike with the whole mess on the bed of the truck. Further his rational for this is trimming astride the tree whilst chewing on the leaves for sustenance.

I hope as concerned Member of the relevant plant care organisation you will swiftly deny this, frankly, horrific plant abuse.

Yours,

Concerned,

Nick Hardy

PS The check is in the post for that fox-tailing issue fine for my last grow.

😂
The committee has yet to see any update or change on the decommissioning of said plant. It is assumed this is due to the elaborate and exhaustive review the applicant must be conducting, and thus the committee views this (perhaps naively) as constructive.

As for method of removal, the governing documents do not specify, just that all reasonable care be exercised in its preparation for the next stage, so a fairly wide latitude in which to operate.

Since said plant is only just now beginning to flower there does seem to be sufficient time to both alter and test, any proposed changes being put forth for submission.

The committee has yet to see any update or change on the decommissioning of said plant. It is assumed this is due to the elaborate and exhaustive review the applicant must be conducting, and thus the committee views this (perhaps naively) as constructive.

As for method of removal, the governing documents do not specify, just that all reasonable care be exercised in its preparation for the next stage, so a fairly wide latitude in which to operate.

Since said plant is only just now beginning to flower there does seem to be sufficient time to both alter and test, any proposed changes being put forth for submission.
As a third party outside of the committee and concerned citizen. I feel a full write up of the environmental impact and SOP(Standard Operating Procedure) must be outlined before the consideration of decommissioning said plant. Including but not limited to safety assessments, chemical use and any third party, outside contractors, that may or may not be used. Thank you.

I feel a full write up of the environmental impact and SOP(Standard Operating Procedure) must be outlined before the consideration of decommissioning said plant. Including but not limited to safety assessments, chemical use and any third party, outside contractors, that may or may not be used. Thank you.
Bahaha this is literally what a job site superintendent sent me and all I need to do was fix a broken door lock. I was there 15min to complete the job.

Feels really relevant here.

I also took a closer look at her and she has started to tip so flowering has started, you can see that in the second photo

This Gorilla Glue also took
6 ltrs this morning at 10:00 to fill reservoir and another 5 ltrs at 19:00
She is still in veg mode though

Happy safe growing peoples :snowboating:
Thanks for dropping by
Drinking hard Treesy looks big nice

Absorber the arborist...
The whittler 🤣
the-whittler-paul-ward.jpg

That's like 3 gallons or 24 pounds of water hauling a day
Yea its keeping me fit ,I have an idea pics to come 🙂😉
Oh wow, I thought he had a pulley system setup
Next year ,maybe maybe maybe . Sounding like Bob Ross
Im just waiting for any paperwork pushers
77685bfc467849984ca869--hunting-stuff-hunting-gear.jpg

Drinking hard Treesy looks big nice
Yea she's loving it
Paperwork sucks, I say just wing it... she'll be right.
I agree 🤣🤣

Bobb Ross I met a couple times :p

Painting is my jam.
Cool ,I only found out about him 4 years ago, he blew my mind . Sad to hear he passed away. I haven't tried canvas painting i have tried my hand at painting 3d prints though
-uj6p26.jpg
Terminator by mitch.JPG

Back
Top Bottom