Absorber's Outdoor Stealth Grow

I’ve worn those damn things for over 15 years!! and I know first hand that damn bottle opener is a dogshit magnet :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yea they are my favourite thongs/flip flops ( depending where you are from)
I don't drink grog so its not an issue for me 😁 but yes you need to watch your step as they will collect 💩 😁

Wow, great job on the comeback, if you hadn’t said that I’d never have known. Nothing quite as satisfying as a great save eh?
This was it,she was stunted and on the way out . Bit of love and she made it to the bush she is today

Update picture of Treesy
Starting to smell really nice .

Happy safe growing peoples :snowboating:
Thanks for dropping by
Good thing the buckets camouflaged hahaha can't even tell what it is 🤣. Seriously though just freaking awesome, congrats on that monster.

Good thing the buckets camouflaged hahaha can't even tell what it is 🤣. Seriously though just freaking awesome, congrats on that monster.
Thanks 😊
🤣🤣🤣 it was more about stopping the bucket from getting hot in the sun but why not kill 2 birds with 1 stone and use camo netting 🤣🤣

This grow cracks me up because I knew a guy who grew in pine trees. He'd cut out a few branches about 10' up in the tree and strap a bucket in it. His reasoning was the guys in the helicopters are too lazy to repel down and then climb up in a tree. Never got one pulled but the weed always tasted slightly piney lol.

This grow cracks me up because I knew a guy who grew in pine trees. He'd cut out a few branches about 10' up in the tree and strap a bucket in it. His reasoning was the guys in the helicopters are too lazy to repel down and then climb up in a tree. Never got one pulled but the weed always tasted slightly piney lol.
🤣🤣🤣 do we know each other 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Update picture of Treesy
Starting to smell really nice .

Happy safe growing peoples :snowboating:
Thanks for dropping by
Nice structure on the Gorilla Glue! She's a looker for sure! Never see that sativa dominant Glue before, gonna be really nice uplifting cerebral smoke!

Keep at it! Cheers!

Nice structure on the Gorilla Glue! She's a looker for sure! Never see that sativa dominant Glue before, gonna be really nice uplifting cerebral smoke!

Keep at it! Cheers!
Oh that one up the tree was originally supposed to be the Gorilla Glue but it was munted at the time so I put a polyploid up there no idea on strain tho .
I will get you a picture of the Gorilla Glue hold on i will take a fresh one

Keep at it! Cheers!
Here she is in her 20ltr extra tall SIP

Geez she is looking superb Abs! But for a stealth grow her color is a bit of an ink blot on the bride's dress, do you think anyone would notice? :nerd-with-glasses:
Thanks Stunger
From the ground she's hardly visible with the other branches below so you'd have to really be looking for it , im not to worried about it she should be ok

Back
Top Bottom