Good to see you!
Looks like you’ve been busy Mel how are you enjoying the weather in the Hammer?
30⁰ in May!
We just got the air conditioner working again, so it'll probably be going back to normal soon!

Good to see you!

30⁰ in May!
We just got the air conditioner working again, so it'll probably be going back to normal soon!
Nice ours is broken currently just haven’t had time to rip it apart yet to figure it out. Living by the lake creates a nice breeze but the foot traffic is insane lol made my smoking dog walks a little bit more tricker! Hopefully I’ll have my grow up and running soon still gotta buy some beans and move stuff around to fit the tent. If anyone asks we are totally growing corn and not weed lmao. Julia and I went to a mushroom farm in Campbeville and got some free compost I don’t think it would work for seedlings probably to hot

Gorilla Glue #4 decided to stretch after I set the top carhooks. I set them to pull the top shoots horizontal, and this morning the carhooks were actually below where the shoots attach to the stem.
They're not wilted, but they don't look good. I may have to top her and go with 3 sets of branches instead of 4.
Congrats on the roots and the plants look lovely! And I think that GG4 branch looks like it has enough of an attachment to make a full recovery once it's unstressed.

:goodluck:

Nice ours is broken currently just haven’t had time to rip it apart yet to figure it out. Living by the lake creates a nice breeze but the foot traffic is insane lol made my smoking dog walks a little bit more tricker! Hopefully I’ll have my grow up and running soon still gotta buy some beans and move stuff around to fit the tent. If anyone asks we are totally growing corn and not weed lmao. Julia and I went to a mushroom farm in Campbeville and got some free compost I don’t think it would work for seedlings probably to hot
I've never used mushroom compost, but I've heard of people using it in organic mixes. Keffka, Gee64, and StoneOtter might be good people to ask about it. They're really into the organic side.
Near the lake huh? Sounds nice. Those breezes are great on hot days.
Congrats on the roots and the plants look lovely! And I think that GG4 branch looks like it has enough of an attachment to make a full recovery once it's unstressed.

:goodluck:
Thanks! Yeah, the top branches had curled back up a couple of hours after I took that pic. We had a bunch of heavy rain after that, and I was worried it would tear them off, but this morning the fan leaves under them had lifted them back up!
I'm hoping it slows them down a bit so the lower branches can catch up since I won't be able to train them, assuming nothing else happens to them.

I've never used mushroom compost, but I've heard of people using it in organic mixes. Keffka, Gee64, and StoneOtter might be good people to ask about it. They're really into the organic side.
Near the lake huh? Sounds nice. Those breezes are great on hot days.
I’ll have to inquire about it if I decide to go that route I think for a starter I’m going to run coco and if I don’t get any trouble during the grow I might grab a living soil bed and try my hands with organics.

Yeah right across the street from Spenser’s smith park I was surprised as it’s one of the cheaper buildings in Burlington my parents building was asking $2-300 more

Yeah right across the street from Spenser’s smith park I was surprised as it’s one of the cheaper buildings in Burlington my parents building was asking $2-300 more
Spencer Smith park is a great location!
My dad used to work right by there.

It was rainy this morning, and now it's really windy, so here are some pics from yesterday.

Cherry Bomb

Gorilla Glue #4

Lemon OG x Fire Alien Haze

Godzilla Glue #4

I'm still thinking I might have to cut the Gorilla Glue #4 down a node. The lowers aren't really catching up.

All the plants are doing fine tonight.
I adjusted all the hooks, and they were all pointed back up by the time I went out to take pics.
As for the clones, all 3 of the Godzilla Glue #4 clones have rooted, including the top. One of the Lemon OG x Fire Alien Haze clones is toast, with one still undetermined, and one rooted. The Cherry Bomb cutting didn't root, but both Gorilla Glue #4 clones rooted.

Cherry Bomb

Gorilla Glue #4

Godzilla Glue #4

Here are some pics from yesterday. The backyard is a bit of a mess right now, so I probably won't have any more pics until the siding is done. Some issues have come up with that.

Cherry Bomb

Gorilla Glue #4

Godzilla Glue #4

Looking good Mel I’m very interested to see how Godzilla turns out
Thanks Coffee!
So am I!
They are looking spectacularly healthy Mel!
Thanks Stunger!

Here are the girls this morning.
I'm going to have to adjust the chicken wire around Cherry Bomb.

Cherry Bomb

Gorilla Glue #4

Godzilla Glue #4

Nice looking grows Mel very nice. 🍋
Thanks Keith!
Soaking up the sun out there and growing like weeds! We don't mind a messy backyard though. :)
It's not really the mess, so much as the debris dropping from overhead, and the position the plants are in behind the patio furniture. Makes it difficult to get pics.
Work has paused for the weekend, and it shouldn't take much longer for them to move to the side of the house.
Cherry’s da bomb!

🍒 💣
She's my favourite!

I got the clones out of the tent yesterday morning as they were supposed to be picked up.

Aaaand, here they were this morning, lol

It's actually a good thing they weren't picked up, as it gave me an opportunity to notice something odd about the Lemon OG x Fire Alien Haze clone.
She looks a little like she's been fimmed.

So I took a closer look, and the portion of her stem that has grown since she rooted was fasciated, and has now split.

The tip of the branch was just forming 4 leaves at the time I cut it and I didn't notice.
I'm going to check the mother plant later to see if any other branches are doing that, I just have to wait until the siding guys leave for the day.

On a side note, the river stones are actually more colourful than I had expected. There's even one or two that are black with gold flecks.
Rocks.jpg

They still need to be washed off some more, but all the rain we're getting is taking care of that.

Back
Top Bottom