Black Sugar Comparative Oct 2023

Wish I was your neighbor, I could test all that shit for you no charge . 😂
I'd be knocking at your door before you even caught a whiff brother!

Wish I had another pothead homie close-by.

LoL... I got 3 close friends down here in TX. One doesn't smoke bud, but "acquires" mine for his wife

Second is a grower/breeder/stoner, but lives an hour away & don't see each other often enough

Third is my bestie... grows & smokes like a fucking champ... but also runs a construction company like me, and we are both too busy to hang.

LoL... maybe it's just me... I might be a bit overloaded to have a social life 🤣

Welp... that turned into an awkward rant. LoL....

Looking great @Preston9mm
Your plants definitely shows your skills.

When it comes to dishing out advice, I try not to unless ask. No one else is growing the same way I do. Just like you, no one else knows or is growing just like you. Just stay the course, you are doing great.

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Appreciate you Tok! 🙏

Started harvesting Black Sugar (plant #1)

Will post a few more pics when complete.

Plant #2 is also dry now; just jarred it up yesterday. Gonna wait on final weight until it's burped off the last bit of moisture, but it was sitting at 312g before hitting the jar. 🤙
1000002541.jpg

✌️

Plant #2 is also dry now; just jarred it up yesterday. Gonna wait on final weight until it's burped off the last bit of moisture, but it was sitting at 312g before hitting the jar. 🤙
1000002541.jpg

✌️
Congrats 🍾 on a fine looking harvest my brother. You sampled any of it yet? CL🍀

Congrats 🍾 on a fine looking harvest my brother. You sampled any of it yet? CL🍀
Got into a tester (cut a week ago) yesterday afternoon... Flavor isn't quite there yet, but it was potent as fuck. It took 3 attempts to finally finish a joint. LoL

:thumb:

1000002541.jpg

✌️
Dam that looks delicious. 🍋

Back
Top Bottom