Sugar Black Rose - The Black - Delicious Candy

Update Day 119 (Flowering Day 52)

Beginning week 8 since flip and the girls are coming along nicely ;)

I switched to using ½ strength nutes with every watering, except for the burned one in the middle, she just had Alc-A-Mic the last 2 waterings.

I'll chop them in 3 weeks or so after at least one flush. I finally found time to chop the hermie a couple of days ago after a week in darkness...

This is looking like it's gonna be my best run in 15L Air-Pots, but the final dry weight will tell, I have to beat a THC Bomb that came in at 46g - high hopes :)

DSC0043218.JPG

:green_heart:

Update Day 131 (Flowering Day 64)

Entering week 10 from flip and the girls are maturing into fat ladies ;) and more and more branches need support so they don't break under the weight of the buds, especially the big The Black (#2) in the back left corner :)

The yellow one in middle doesn't drink at all and will be flushed soon since the dry-out will take a week, maybe more...

Found a few nanners here and there on Delicious Candy #2, I just pinched them off, no biggie since we're getting close to DAY ZERO ;)
The Hermie I harvested early went in on 26g and is curing now.

Looking forward to this harvest, hoping I'll kill my earlier yields in 15L Air-Pots

DSC0054014.JPG
DSC0054213.JPG

DSC0054314.JPG
DSC0054413.JPG

DSC0054515.JPG

:passitleft:

Did you see a difference before you harvested her bud ? With the back building

dinafem blue widow-white widow& delicious sugar black rose

They're still alive, the pic is from yesterday;) but not really any noticable difference from the ones that wasn't backbuild, I'll inspect them more thoroughly before harvest.

BTW your link/signature-thing isn't working.

Did alittle back read,, bummer both Candies grew nuts... Late in flower,,, no biggie as long as all the girls are close to fish time.. I just found some on one of mine,, no not the Candy,, but a Red LT that I let go for the long haul... Alot of self-preservation attempt going on.. ALOT of them real long flowering strain tend to throw flower late in the crop to.. Last ditch effort to continue the species...
Girls are looking nice.. Nice selection, and thats worth it's weight in gold..
I got one Candy going in here,, she's alittle on the sativa side,, hope you don't mind me throw a shot up;;

kids67.jpg

GL and Keepem Green

Update Day 137 (Flowering Day 70)

10 weeks from flip and the ladies are getting ready for chop :yummy:

I flushed the two slow drinkers, the purple Suger Black Rose #2(watering every 5th day) and the yellow The Black #1(7+ days between waterings) on Flowering Day 67.

The 3 fast drinkers(every 2-3 days) were flushed on Flowering Day 68.

Delicious Candy #2 is starting to throw out nanners now, so it might be a hermie prone strain or I'm just unlucky, though it's to be expected this late in flower and it's no biggie, but still annoying when one hermie early and the other late in flower,she'll get chopped as soon as the soil is almost dry, so will the 2 slow drinkers.

I might flush The Black #2 again, she just keeps getting fatter and the buds are only held up by an intricate web of soft ties having opposite branches tied together to keep them from falling over;) Suger Black Rose #1 might also get another flush.

All flushes were +30 minutes of running tap water followed by 6L-8L pH'ed water, so a minimum of 10x pot size:)

I'm hoping to average at least 45g per plant, and it looks like I'm going to, but nothing is certain until the dry herb is weighed.

DSC0062911.JPG
DSC0063114.JPG

The Black #2

DSC0062514.JPG

Harvest Update

All plants are now dried and jarred, and I certainly exceeded my last record in 15L Air-Pots;)

This was my best grow so far, but far from perfect and I've learned a lot I can put to good use in my next grow.

Though the Delicious Candy seems like decent smoke and good yield I don't think I'll grow it again with the hermie tendencies I saw, could just be hermie prone batch but there's so many nice strains out there and the surplus seeds and freebies keep stacking up:)

Sugar Black Rose # 1

DSC0080212.JPG

Sugar Black Rose # 2

DSC008609.JPG

The Black #1

DSC0056810.JPG

The Black #2

DSC0076311.JPG

Delicious Candy #2

DSC0069811.JPG

Final Dry weight

Strain:
Breeder:
Days in veg:
Days in Flower:
Dry Weight:
Notes:
Sugar Black Rose # 1
Delicious Seeds
76 g
Green
Sugar Black Rose # 2
Delicious Seeds
62 g
Purple
The Black #1
BC Bud Depot
61 g
Yellow
The Black #2
BC Bud Depot
77 g
Fat lady
Delicious Candy #1
Delicious Seeds
26 g
Early hermie
Delicious Candy #2
Delicious Seeds
82 g
Topped
384 g

64 g average per plant

0,625 g per watt light (614w)

2,66 g produced per day from seed to harvest of last plant

Kind of wondering,, did you see any difference with the back building? I'd be alittle scared topping my buds?? I'd have to see a marked change before I give it a try.. Or atleast hear somemore good things before I'll try.. Well maybe one bud couldn't hurt?? Congrats on the harvest.. May your jars runth over.. Keepem Green

Congrats on your harvest they look great.

Thanks man :passitleft:

Kind of wondering,, did you see any difference with the back building? I'd be alittle scared topping my buds?? I'd have to see a marked change before I give it a try.. Or atleast hear somemore good things before I'll try.. Well maybe one bud couldn't hurt?? Congrats on the harvest.. May your jars runth over.. Keepem Green

:thanks: don't we all hope to run out of empty jars :)

The backbuild nugs seemed a tiny bit tighter than the ones that wasn't backbuild, other than that no noticable difference, maybe I did it a bit too late, but didn't hurt them at all ;)

Congratulations! Following your journal was a great ride! Fantastic haul you got here and I really like the quality and detail of your posts :)

Back
Top Bottom