HashGirl Grows Runtz Punch & Sugar Black Rose Sponsored By Herbie's

Hi @HashGirl, you have very nice plants, I wonder where you can get your fabric pots and saucers, they look good. Thanks;)

Thank you, Kanno and welcome to my journal. I bought the pots, risers and saucers from our local grow shop but we're in Canada and I think you're in Europe (?).

That's no kidding! Clone is cloning spectacularly! The whole lot of then look like very happy campers! It's nice to see a clone take root like that and really take off!:bravo:

Omg! Great job on the clone, lady!

:)

Love the shade of green on the plants, and wow, that clone almost looks like a real plant now, great job!

I know, right? I'm pretty pleased with how well she turned out.

Are you going to top the clone eventually or let it go natural?

I'm going to let her grow naturally.

Thank you, Kanno and welcome to my journal. I bought the pots, risers and saucers from our local grow shop but we're in Canada and I think you're in Europe (?).

I know, right? I'm pretty pleased with how well she turned out.

I'm going to let her grow naturally.
Thanks for the welcome, yes I'm in Europe, so I probably won't find it here;)

*** Weekly Update ***

Good afternoon.

Once again, the star this week is the Sugar Black Rose clone who has grown another 5.5 inches in the past week and she's down to a 2-day watering cycle.

And, I've also decided to put them into flower when I harvest the Clementines and Blueberries in my other journal. Although, I hate having 8 plants in flower, I want to get these ones going to flower so I can start all the plants I'll be growing this summer.

Here are the pics:

420 Info.jpg

RP1 - Day 74:

RP1a - IMG_7621.jpeg

RP1b - IMG_7622.jpeg

RP2 - Day 74:

RP2a - IMG_7623.jpeg

RP2b - IMG_7624.jpeg

SBR - Day 74:

SBRa - IMG_7619.jpeg

SBRb - IMG_7620.jpeg

SBR - Clone - Day 40, Age 74:

SBR-Ca - IMG_7625.jpeg

SBR-Cb - IMG_7626.jpeg

And, that's everything. I'm very impressed with @Herbies Seeds genetics as they all are beautiful plants. And, I'm wondering if they might like to mention in their marketing that cloning works great for the Sugar Black Rose?

Thanks for following along. Comments are always welcome.

Have you decided what you'll be growing this summer?

I had decided on what I was going to grow next but yesterday when I went to decarb some CB Dutch Treat, I found out that I only had 31 grams left (my Excel record showed 159 grams) and since it's my daytime med, I need to plant more of them than I had initially planned. I had planned on growing 2 but now I'm thinking 4 might be better so I'll have to rejig the rest of my plans to accommodate them.

But, the good thing is that my summer grow was mainly going to be just growing out some of the older seeds we have. The only strains that I am for sure planting are the CB Dutch Treat, Blueberry and Critical Cure CBD.

*** Weekly Update ***

Good afternoon.

Once again, the star this week is the Sugar Black Rose clone who has grown another 5.5 inches in the past week and she's down to a 2-day watering cycle.

And, I've also decided to put them into flower when I harvest the Clementines and Blueberries in my other journal. Although, I hate having 8 plants in flower, I want to get these ones going to flower so I can start all the plants I'll be growing this summer.

Here are the pics:

420 Info.jpg

RP1 - Day 74:

RP1a - IMG_7621.jpeg

RP1b - IMG_7622.jpeg

RP2 - Day 74:

RP2a - IMG_7623.jpeg

RP2b - IMG_7624.jpeg

SBR - Day 74:

SBRa - IMG_7619.jpeg

SBRb - IMG_7620.jpeg

SBR - Clone - Day 40, Age 74:

SBR-Ca - IMG_7625.jpeg

SBR-Cb - IMG_7626.jpeg

And, that's everything. I'm very impressed with @Herbies Seeds genetics as they all are beautiful plants. And, I'm wondering if they might like to mention in their marketing that cloning works great for the Sugar Black Rose?

Thanks for following along. Comments are always welcome.
Hey!

Thanks for the info! I'll let know our responsible department about this ;)
Glad to see the plants doing well <3 Best of luck!

All the best,
Herbies Seeds

*** Weekly Update ***

Good afternoon.

Runtz Punch 2 was the biggest grower this week as she grew 6". It's like she thinks she's in flower already.

The Sugar Black Rose clone only grew half an inch this week but she emptied her Solo cup in less than a day early in the week so I uppotted her to a 5-gallon. I know conventional wisdom is to uppot to 1-gallon and then 5 but I'm planning on putting all of these plants including the clone into flower when the Clementines and Blueberries in my other journal are done, which should be within a week or so.

I Neemed the clone before moving to the tent. Here are the pics:

420 Update.jpg

RP1 - Day 81:

RP1-1 - IMG_7678.jpeg

RP1-2 - IMG_7680.jpeg

RP2 - Day 81:

RP2-1 - IMG_7623.jpeg

RP2-2 - IMG_7624.jpeg

SBR - Day 81:

SBR-1 - IMG_7619.jpeg

SBR-2 - IMG_7620.jpeg

SBR-C - Day 81 (47):

SBR-C-1 - IMG_7625.jpeg

SBR-C-2 - IMG_7628.jpeg

SBR-C-3 - IMG_7715.jpg

And, that's everyone. Thanks for stopping by. Any comments or questions are always welcome.

They’re busting and ready to go. Nice canopy spread on the training :goodjob:
I’d be inclined to clip off the lowest node or two from the clone, just because it looks like it could get scrappy down there.
I’m impatient on your behalf. I’d be excited to have these going into flower. They sound like bangers!

They’re busting and ready to go. Nice canopy spread on the training :goodjob:

Looking good there

:green_heart:nice greenery
:popcorn:

Shaping up nicely!

Thanks, guys. I do think I'm getting better at LSTing.

I’d be inclined to clip off the lowest node or two from the clone, just because it looks like it could get scrappy down there.

Thank you, Donkey. Will do.

I’m impatient on your behalf. I’d be excited to have these going into flower. They sound like bangers!

I'm chomping at the bit to put these into flower. They're so leafy I can't see into the pot when I'm feeding them.

*** Weekly Update ***

Good afternoon. It's time for the Weekly Update. Nothing really noteworthy this week other than the Sugar Black Rose grew 4" this week. I'm planning on putting them into flower as soon as I harvest the Clementines. Here are the pics. I don't have any of Runtz Punch 1 and the lights are off now so you'll have to do without. Suffice it to say, she's shorter than RP1 but other than that, looks pretty much the same. :battingeyelashes:

420 Update - 17-Apr-22.jpg

RP2 - Day 89:

RP2-a.jpeg

RP2-b.jpeg

SBR - Day 89:

SBR-a.jpeg

SBR-b.jpeg

SBR-Clone - Day 89/55:

SBR-C-a.jpeg

SBR-C-b.jpg

That's everything. Well, except from RP1, that is. :laughtwo: Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Back
Top Bottom