N420 Bubbles Black Sugar Canadian Comparative Grow

Thanks for checking in Canuk! Things are going pretty good, had a bit of a major screw up with Black Sugar 2. Not exactly sure what happened but I'm pretty sure I locked her out:rolleyes: She will be coming down in the next couple of days. Bs1 is my saving grace on this grow.
Crappy about the lockout, I have a problem too, looks like I have a bean on one of my buds but she's almost done, oh well.
We should be all close to being done!
:passitleft:

Yes we should all be very close . I am less then a week away from the chop. Can't wait to taste the BS. I believe we all had some sort of problem or another with this comparative grow. Wonder if @SeedsMan picked this strain to get some info for growing it in real world situations. Not one of us grow the same way so a good cross section of technics. Be safe all. :peace: :lot-o-toke:

Thanks for checking in Canuk! Things are going pretty good, had a bit of a major screw up with Black Sugar 2. Not exactly sure what happened but I'm pretty sure I locked her out:rolleyes: She will be coming down in the next couple of days. Bs1 is my saving grace on this grow.

Crappy about the lockout, I have a problem too, looks like I have a bean on one of my buds but she's almost done, oh well.
We should be all close to being done!
:passitleft:

Pics or it never happened

Page #12, post #230 is my bean looking growth. Humidity stress :confused:.
How high did your humidity get? I've been running higher humidity with my latest run in an attempt to hit the right Vpd numbers to see if I can see a difference in plant growth.

It happened

Not exactly sure what happened. She was going along fine then her leaves started to go a light green she was on the same nute soup as her sister who was growing just fine and the mix was working well for Bs2 then the light green started and she went down hill quickly. Ph was never out of range and no matter what I did I couldn't get her to start drinking again and turn around so I just rode it out to the end. The buds have suffered they are pretty small but at least the are hard and frosty.

Bs 1 has been the savior of this grow she just kept chugging along. She is close to the end now, her ph has been dropping and drinking has slowed a bit.

She is getting a nice fade now with some purples coming out on her upper fan leaves. The buds are looking quite nice they are super frosty and rock hard should be some pretty tasty buds after a nice dry and cure.

It happened

Not exactly sure what happened. She was going along fine then her leaves started to go a light green she was on the same nute soup as her sister who was growing just fine and the mix was working well for Bs2 then the light green started and she went down hill quickly. Ph was never out of range and no matter what I did I couldn't get her to start drinking again and turn around so I just rode it out to the end. The buds have suffered they are pretty small but at least the are hard and frosty.

Bs 1 has been the savior of this grow she just kept chugging along. She is close to the end now, her ph has been dropping and drinking has slowed a bit.

She is getting a nice fade now with some purples coming out on her upper fan leaves. The buds are looking quite nice they are super frosty and rock hard should be some pretty tasty buds after a nice dry and cure.

Sweet Jeebus!
Your plant caught fauxvid-19

I took her to a drive thru test site, they said she only had a couple of weeks to live.
There's a shortage of humidifiers for these plants that are suffering from it. I think Miracle Grow is going to switch production over to making more humies.

Back
Top Bottom