Smoke2Js Indoor Grow: Black Sugar, Red Hot Cookies & Peabody

:welcome:Welcome to my 1st indoor grow journal since my return to 420 Mag! Pull up a chair and have a seat. I've got Zubans rolled and delicious drinks in abundance. Questions and helpful advice always appreciated.
Strain/s: Black Sugar, Red Hot Cookies and my Peabody
Genetic Makeup: Hybrid Sativa and Hybrid Indica,
Pot/Bucket Size: will flower in 5 gallon pots
Tent Size: 2'x2' Mars Hydro
How Many Plants: 7 seedlings
Environment: Indoor
Stage: Seedling
Medium: Soil, Back to the Roots
Lights: 150 Watt LED Mars Hydro TS1000 on an 18/6 schedule
Nutrients: tbd
Room/Tent Temperature: about 75f
Relative Humidity: unknown
Pests: None, treatments will be The Amazing Dr. Zymes Eliminator
Watering: as needed

The Black Sugar fem is for the Seedsman comparative grow. This will be my first time growing it. I've grown the Red Hot Cookies fem from Sweet Seeds outdoors, so indoor will be a first for that one. Peabody is my work and I have grown it outdoors only, so also an indoor first. The Red Hot Cookies and Peabody will be in one tent, the Black Sugar will get her own 2x2 when she is ready.
I know, "What is a Zuban?". A Zuban is a joint made of two or more top shelf flower types. A Royal Zuban is a joint of three or more flower types. A Grand Royal Zuban is a joint of three or more flower types plus hash ,crumble and/or wax. Zubans are made to be shared and are always a hit. Roll one today and share with your friends. :ganjamon:

Info on Red Hot Cookies from Sweet Seeds
Top-quality genetic as a result of crossing a clone of an American “Super Strong” Cookie strain – Tropicanna Cookies – with a clone selected from a second American strain – the potent, mandarin-scented Tangie (Girl Scout Cookies x Tangie).

We chose exotic lineages with red flower phenotypes when crossing these two varieties. The red flowers develop in around 60% of the offspring and tend to appear in the last few weeks of flowering, beginning with the lower branches and flowers before spreading to the top of the plant.

Red Hot Cookies® (SWS83) is a “Super Strong”, highly productive and resinous strain with high THC levels of up to 25%. It has an excellent scent and taste; it is sweet, deep and dense, with marked tones of mandarin and mango, plus hints of fruits of the forest.
Variety:SWS83Indica:40%Sativa:60%
THC:17-25%CBD:0,1%
Indoor Yield:500-600 g/m²
Outdoor Yield:400-600 g/plant
Indoor Blooming:8 weeks
Purple Flower:approximately 60% of the specimens
Effects:Stimulating, Psychoactive
Taste:Fruity, Mango, Mandarin, Fruits of the Forest, Sweet

Info on Black Sugar from Seedsman Seeds
A cross between a powerful indica, a potent medical strain, and a modern classic, Black Sugar retains all of the best characteristics of its parents.

From its Black Domina line, this strain maintains an incomparable relaxing effect and fast flowering traits.

From its LA OG parent, Black Sugar offers potency and potential therapeutic benefits.

How Black Sugar Grows​

Black Sugar plant retains its short stature from its Critical lineage, making it an ideal strain for indoor or limited space cultivation.

However, what Black Sugar lacks in stature, she more than makes up for in yield – where she can reach up to 600gr/m2.

Black SugarTaste, Smell and Effect​

With an intensely fruity aroma and dense bus covered in crystals, Black Sugar is a high-THC strain that you need to try ASAP.

Breeder/Brand​

Seedsman

Size​

1049​

Genetics​

Black Domina X L.A OG X Critical​

Variety​

Mostly Indica​

Flowering Type​

Photoperiod​

Sex​

Feminised​