VIVOHUT Bill284's New Grow Facility: Featuring VIVOSUN & Herbies Seeds

That looks very cool - its the chlorophyll
Makes it green? For a salve its fine but for oral stuff its too bitter?

Anyway - could you stamp/mould it maybe with a 284 on it and sell as little bars? Be awesome

Like mini soap bars. Not the English 90’s type 🤣

That looks very cool - its the chlorophyll
Makes it green? For a salve its fine but for oral stuff its too bitter?

Anyway - could you stamp/mould it maybe with a 284 on it and sell as little bars? Be awesome

Like mini soap bars. Not the English 90’s type 🤣
I had beautiful tins with labels and an ingredient sticker on the bottom.
$35.00 a tin cost me $ 4.80 to make back then.
I had cannabis Soap 2 kinds, Bath bombs, Bath salts, lip balm all with cannabis oil.
I supplied salons , gift shops, stores and had a website that shipped coast to coast . :thumb:
Did well for a few years until the fire and we moved.
By then everything was available at pot shops.
We were the only show in town for years.
Harvest every 4 weeks make oil and smoke what's left.
I did R&D and packaging Stacey handled sales & marketing.
Good money in it.
OCS sells similar products at 2x what I did.
People pay for the relief it provides.
Great stuff.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Great pics of your salve Bill, I love that big whacking disc of it!
Thats 2 litres , at 35 bucks a tin that would have made 20 tins x 35 = $700.00
$20.00 worth of coconut oil and 4 ounces of pot there's money in it.
I was making 8 litres a month at my busiest.
You can use trim aswell, its cheaper.
I'll give some of this to my friends and put the rest to good use.
I know what will happen though , everyone will want more.:rofl:
It'll be used up in no time.
Hope your having a good weekend my friend. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Awesome Bill.. Hope your world has been good to ya.

I make this lotion for psoriasis, and works very very good.

50% CBD flower (18%)
50% CBG flower (23%)
castor oil
coconut oil
100% pure East African Shea butter

I was going to start selling it.

Cheers!

Thanks @Herbies Seeds :thanks:
Dessert Mix prize package for plant of the month December.
Apple Betty

5B5B4F4E-2A68-40A3-B090-6E8A27FF2BD4.jpeg

2713FA74-D00A-4019-836F-FFC7B55F64A9.jpeg

Awesome Bill.. Hope your world has been good to ya.

I make this lotion for psoriasis, and works very very good.

50% CBD flower (18%)
50% CBG flower (23%)
castor oil
coconut oil
100% pure East African Shea butter

I was going to start selling it.

Cheers!
I think I’m gonna have to start growing some cbd. It seems that after I retire that I’m cursed with the most evil condition known to mankind. Eczema/ Psoriasis, it itches unbelievably and then burns like fire while you shed skin everywhere.Smh CL🍀

I think I’m gonna have to start growing some cbd. It seems that after I retire that I’m cursed with the most evil condition known to mankind. Eczema/ Psoriasis, it itches unbelievably and then burns like fire while you shed skin everywhere.Smh CL🍀
Not that you naked loll…

Omg! Auto correct fucked me in the arse! I actually typed asked, but obviously my keyboard knows me! Lolling! I am leaving it in for the lol factor tho.

Body Shop Hemp Cream.

Moisturise twice daily. Use a non drying soap. Also look at your diet. What you put in can have an effect on your skin. And if you haven’t already, see a dermatologist. You might need a short steroid treatment just to gain control.

Hi @ Bill284 I'm going to Mastick from you. How long and how many degrees do you decarbonize and how and at what stage will you add beeswax and matte extract? Thanks for the info
Hey Kanno :ciao:
I steam it in the oven at 245 f for 35 minutes.
After I cool it in the fridge I take the coconut oil and warm it to a liquid and add melted beeswax and a tea spoon of mint.
I'll pour that into small personal containers and let it cool.
Then it's ready.
Hope that helps.:high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

This salve is the one you want to try Amigo.
It's fantastic for anything of that nature.
Really good stuff.
Sorry to hear about it.:Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Not that you naked loll…

Omg! Auto correct fucked me in the arse! I actually typed asked, but obviously my keyboard knows me! Lolling! I am leaving it in for the lol factor tho.

Body Shop Hemp Cream.

Moisturise twice daily. Use a non drying soap. Also look at your diet. What you put in can have an effect on your skin. And if you haven’t already, see a dermatologist. You might need a short steroid treatment just to gain control.

Thanks T.:thanks: you rock. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hey Kanno :ciao:
I steam it in the oven at 245 f for 35 minutes.
After I cool it in the fridge I take the coconut oil and warm it to a liquid and add melted beeswax and a tea spoon of mint.
I'll pour that into small personal containers and let it cool.
Then it's ready.
Hope that helps.:high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thanks a lot @Bill284, so you add the mint and wax only after the 12 hours of cooking in coconut oil. Thanks

Not that you naked loll…

Body Shop Hemp Cream.

I’ve seen a dermatologist and he prescribed a steroid cream that didn’t do anything except stain the skin on my legs. Maybe it’s time to try another one but seems everything that I’ve seen on TV has terrible side effects. CL🍀

Thanks a lot @Bill284, so you add the mint and wax only after the 12 hours of cooking in coconut oil. Thanks
Let me get some pics together and I'll do another step by step pictorial. :thumb:
Give me a minute though. :Namaste:
Up to my tucas in alligators. :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hey Lucky, hope you'v been well...

i had patches on my lower legs, like the size of about 4inches round in diameter, on both shins, and 1 ankle. i shin is clear, the ankle is clear, and the third, which was a tad bigger, will be probably gone in a another week or so.

Whats awesome is, i can wear shorts this summer for the first time in almost 15 years. thats how bad they were. They didnt turn red around the edges like past creams ive used, they dont itch with the oil on them either.

Im now treating the brown spots on my arms.

@Kanno26 good morning buddy.
I haven’t forgotten about you.
I’m finished my oil and have a pictorial almost put together.
If I get time today I’ll finish it.
Quick preview of the end product.
Talk soon my friend.

234DBAF5-9F32-4AD6-AC7B-3F4F09986F32.jpeg

Coconut oil made into cannabis salve
Convenient tins for travel and work ;)
9D614908-6606-483D-BE88-1AD2F55288F0.jpeg

Hey Lucky, hope you'v been well...

i had patches on my lower legs, like the size of about 4inches round in diameter, on both shins, and 1 ankle. i shin is clear, the ankle is clear, and the third, which was a tad bigger, will be probably gone in a another week or so.

Whats awesome is, i can wear shorts this summer for the first time in almost 15 years. thats how bad they were. They didnt turn red around the edges like past creams ive used, they dont itch with the oil on them either.

Im now treating the brown spots on my arms.
This is the most miserable thing I’ve ever experienced. I never had any skin problems before in my life. I turned 50 and everything starts happening with my health. CL🍀

This is the most miserable thing I’ve ever experienced. I never had any skin problems before in my life. I turned 50 and everything starts happening with my health. CL🍀
Try this salve Amigo.
Everyone we gave some to is raving about its great effects.
Stacey had a bath in it last night.
Soothes the whole body.
But salve directly on the soar area will help I'm sure.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom