VIVOHUT Bill284's New Grow Facility: Featuring VIVOSUN & Herbies Seeds

They are great for fresh snow on a flat surface like your sidewalk.
Be prepared to reset the breaker for the thick stuff.
Good luck Amigo hope it does a great job.
You just practicing in the kitchen? šŸ˜‚

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž
my place is a rental dirt cheap for a decent part of the city but falling apart the garage roof is about to colapse & can't open the door with a load of snow on it so all my expensive toys that normally be in the garage are stuffed into my house the landlord don't put any money or repairs into this property so i'll be looking for another place just outside of the city this spring have a tarp on the roof for the last ten years the back part addition roof is sagging & rotted out joists i'm sure he's going to let it go as long as he can & when its condemed he's just going to sell to a developer but what i pay for rent i wouldn't even find a bachler apartment cheaper

my place is a rental dirt cheap for a decent part of the city but falling apart the garage roof is about to colapse & can't open the door with a load of snow on it so all my expensive toys that normally be in the garage are stuffed into my house the landlord don't put any money or repairs into this property so i'll be looking for another place just outside of the city this spring have a tarp on the roof for the last ten years the back part addition roof is sagging & rotted out joists i'm sure he's going to let it go as long as he can & when its condemed he's just going to sell to a developer but what i pay for rent i wouldn't even find a bachler apartment cheaper
Are you safe at least?
Sounds dangerous in a bad blizzard :Namaste:
Honey why is there so much snow in the back room!!?:oops:

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž

I just realized it's cordless, no worries about a cord or breakers.
Nice unit, just be careful on the roof. :Namaste: @con

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž

Lol acid paint ball & hoar frost that would be a trip, bit of snow here yesterday & over night, picked up one of these 80 volt shovels & will be put to the test today

20240111_092314.jpg

20240111_092357.jpg
I donā€™t think it has enuff horsepower for the really wet šŸ’© but maybe ok for the regular. I got a Snow Joe electric snowblower but itā€™s a real pita dragging around the extension cords. But it does a great job and even with the wet šŸ’© it doesnā€™t stall. CLšŸ€

Are you safe at least?
Sounds dangerous in a bad blizzard :Namaste:
Honey why is there so much snow in the back room!!?:oops:

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž
i think i'm safe, main part of the house is fairly good just the back addition & garage that worries me but i'm not moving in the winter been on the land lords case about repairs for a decade but can't complain to much for what i pay for a house shitty garage & a yard & a half

I just realized it's cordless, no worries about a cord or breakers.
Nice unit, just be careful on the roof. :Namaste: @con

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž
last time the landlord went on the roof he put his leg through it so no going up there, he'll send his son over once in a blue moon with a snow rake been here 18-19 years & couldn't even sock away $50 a month for house repairs but can afford to go to jamaca for 4 weeks a year lol!

I donā€™t think it has enuff horsepower for the really wet šŸ’© but maybe ok for the regular. I got a Snow Joe electric snowblower but itā€™s a real pita dragging around the extension cords. But it does a great job and even with the wet šŸ’© it doesnā€™t stall. CLšŸ€
You still have to go outside to use it. :oops:
The shite we go through over dam snow.
I'd love to be somewhere warmer but I've already settled in here in the frozen North. šŸ„¶
At least you have a warm part of your country.
I need a passport to see sunshine.
And my traveling days are behind me I fear.
Stay Warm Amigo. :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž

yeah probably good for the light stuff which this snow is, charged the batt when i got it i found the charger but i have no idea where i put the battery LoL! smh! looks like a regular shovel today

last time the landlord went on the roof he put his leg through it so no going up there, he'll send his son over once in a blue moon with a snow rake been here 18-19 years & couldn't even sock away $50 a month for house repairs but can afford to go to jamaca for 4 weeks a year lol!
Hopefully you find somewhere safe and warmer.
I'm sure heating is expensive.

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž

Hopefully you find somewhere safe and warmer.
I'm sure heating is expensive.

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž
actually not bad he did insulate the walls & 3' from the wall out under th floor in the crawl space & upgraded the furnace, gas bill in the winter is about $120 a month so fairly good

actually not bad he did insulate the walls & 3' from the wall out under th floor in the crawl space & upgraded the furnace, gas bill in the winter is about $120 a month so fairly good
That's not as bad as I thought.
Glad your warm at least.
Find the battery?

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž

That's not as bad as I thought.
Glad your warm at least.
Find the battery?

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž
Lol not yet manual shovel the front walk for the mail man the rest can wait will be to sore to the rest i have a clutch job lined up to do tomorrow on a kenworth tandem dump truck will keep me busy for a few days, money for damage deposit for a new place Lol! & hire a kid to do the rest of the shoveling Lol!

Lol not yet manual shovel the front walk for the mail man the rest can wait will be to sore to the rest i have a clutch job lined up to do tomorrow on a kenworth tandem dump truck will keep me busy for a few days, money for damage deposit for a new place Lol! & hire a kid to do the rest of the shoveling Lol!
Do what you do best.
Let the younger generation with their strong backs do the shoveling. :thumb:
Bet that clutch won't be easy.
Good luck Buddy.

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž

Do what you do best.
Let the younger generation with their strong backs do the shoveling. :thumb:
Bet that clutch won't be easy.
Good luck Buddy.

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž
Found the battery wooohooo!

PSX_20230128_204835.jpg

Welcome to the VIVOHUT, where Bill brings Cannabis to life.

The VIVOHUT has taken me the last 4 months to construct.

It is a 100 gi/ft purpose built 4 season grow facility.

I will give a detailed breakdown of the construction later on in this journal.

A Special thank you to @VIVOSUN for supplying all the equipment I'll be featuring in the upcoming VIVOHUT grows.

This grow will be starting off with @VIVOSUN VSlOOO for the babies then switching to the @VIVOSUN VS4000 for veg.

@Herbies Seeds has kicked us off with the Dessert mix.

Apple Betty, Mango Mousse & Banana Pudding will be the first strains to inaugurate the new 4' x 4' Veg room.

Everyone will be grown in COCO utilizing the BILL284 METHOD.

I'll be featuring Air pots and VIVOSUN Cloth Bags,5/7 gallon. In a few weeks they will move to the new adjacent 5' x 5'
flower room under the VS6450.

Ok let's gets started.

PSX_20230128_195357.jpg

PSX_20230128_201823.jpg

PSX_20230128_212336.jpg

PSX_20230128_212354.jpg

PSX_20230128_212415.jpg

PSX_20230128_212436.jpg

PSX_20230128_212458.jpg

PSX_20230128_212253.jpg

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow

Bill284 šŸ˜Ž
Wow!!! That is awesome!

Wow!!! That is awesome!
Hey Buddy :ciao:
Neet little set up ah?:thumb:
I'm just starting this years grow.
New thread.
I'm just going to wrap this one up.
12 pounds final haul.
5 off this Apple Betty, she is up for plant of the year

Apple Betty @Herbies Seeds Dessert Mix :yahoo: love it.

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž

That Apple Betty is a testament to your experience and approach Bill, well fucking done, hat's off to you, really well done!
Thanks so much buddy.:thanks:
I figured she had a shot at plant of the year.
But now I'm worried.
Lots of really good girls in the competition, really good. :yahoo:
So I'm proud of her and she has already rewarded me.
5 pounds is enough to ask from a girl. ;)

I just realized this is mislabeled, it's Apple Betty
And my helmet from the 70's

Thank you so much @420 & @Renee Roberts
Woohoo :thanks: :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
@Foods Alive Thank you :thanks:

245DEF24-7C81-4A11-B2BB-1594603086A1.jpeg

5F37FD17-C5D3-4DE0-AF4F-FB72136ADF9A.jpeg

@Herbies Seeds Apple Betty plant of the month for January:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Thank you so much @Herbies Seeds for your fantastic genetics great service and wonderful support of our community :thanks:

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž

putting Apple Betty to good use. @Herbies Seeds
Making a salve.
In a crock pot at 190.
Starting with 2 liters of Virginity guaranteed ;) coconut oil.
Adding 4 ounces of Apple Betty.
Decarbing at 240 f. 30 minutes.
Right now.

Getting started

F257D6EA-28B0-4F5D-8219-6FCA900BA253.jpeg

0C74AD0A-E193-4279-9433-68BDA6CA6782.jpeg

815D96D7-6DE0-424B-B6D1-FA7E44A13ADE.jpeg

20A56340-F146-4622-946A-A809FE9679C2.jpeg

099E0064-1C93-433E-A55B-D556E69D2F6B.jpeg

E56878B5-2701-4AA9-8322-E815E3827736.jpeg

33EE243A-E7BC-4AAD-829B-B07BF7EA3A74.jpeg

7F27BA85-67FE-4C05-A628-F662E0976E0B.jpeg