Blue Mystic In Canna Terra Pro Using Cheap LED

If u do t mind it in your kit. then put it there. I would try and isolate it some....you know...with a curtain or something hanging in front of it ...just to have a lil separation ..know wat i mean?

Yup....after relocating a bunch of stuff I am thinking it is best to keep everything in one room. I took a bunch of pics of the full space I got to work with. My plan at this point is to use the same corner cause that is where the plug in point is.

20190730_164204-02.jpeg

20190730_164250-01.jpeg

I need to improve this nursery, but that is gonna be happening in the tent from now on.

20190730_164224-01-01.jpeg

Checked in on the cooking soil....

20190730_164053-01.jpeg

My work desk
20190730_133615-01.jpeg

20190730_133633-01.jpeg

I got 3 of these 10x10 packs I am pretty sure it will be enough.

20190730_123741-01.jpeg

Wow,..lottsa good stuff...:high-five:.. That tall spindly one will start to thicken up anytime now....yet...yet...ha..:rofl:
That looks like my old desk from kindergarten...wtf...:rofl:...U still got the lid for that jug......
OK, my thoughts...get rid of that tent...nah just messin. Your gonna use that for vegging and then use part of the room (panda film on floor!) for your main bloom area..? You got a way of separating the two some how...best to have a curtain , or canvas , or anything...just to divide the two areas...wish i had that much room.....sakes...

Wow,..lottsa good stuff...:high-five:.. That tall spindly one will start to thicken up anytime now....yet...yet...ha..:rofl:
That looks like my old desk from kindergarten...wtf...:rofl:...U still got the lid for that jug......
OK, my thoughts...get rid of that tent...nah just messin. Your gonna use that for vegging and then use part of the room (panda film on floor!) for your main bloom area..? You got a way of separating the two some how...best to have a curtain , or canvas , or anything...just to divide the two areas...wish i had that much room.....sakes...
Yeah, that Hashplant S1 is pretty far behind the others and a little weak....but I think she will come around and be a nice one. I am considering letting her grow all natural with no topping...but I will see how that feels when the time comes.

The water lids I toss out...they don't really seem to fit back on and I seem to empty bottles pretty quick.

Yup....that is an old kids school desk. I got a bunch of random stuff hanging around and I especially like old stuff. It seems to fit Doc's gear pretty well and it was just kinda a junk drawer for other stuff.

I can separate the two, but what is the reason? Light timing? They would both click on at the same time in the afternoon and the tent would run longer in the AM.

I did a bit of moving around to see how things will be....I am loving these cheap dollar store trolleys. I have some better trays coming this week and that whole set up is complete. I also am wondering if I will finish this last couple weeks with the 4" inline and filter.

I am thinking I will, and then grab that Can #33 and a 6" inline for next flower.

20190730_173944.jpg

20190730_173957.jpg

I'm likin that all....looks good . Ya,...the separation is just for lighting and timing issues...to avoid accidents...Ha.
U got Panda film comin for that nice floor, right..
Yes , the Can#33 is an awesome filter, and a good quality 6inch fan will serve you proper, with no worriez about smell, air exchanges , etc. Don't forget the flange you will need for those. Also , if your gonna run any ducting , try and keep bends to a minimum. I have a 'hard' 90 deg. elbow right after my fan , so insulated it with fib. gl. pink, just to quiet that down some. Just my thoughts .cheers eh..:passitleft:

I'm likin that all....looks good . Ya,...the separation is just for lighting and timing issues...to avoid accidents...Ha.
U got Panda film comin for that nice floor, right..
Yes , the Can#33 is an awesome filter, and a good quality 6inch fan will serve you proper, with no worriez about smell, air exchanges , etc. Don't forget the flange you will need for those. Also , if your gonna run any ducting , try and keep bends to a minimum. I have a 'hard' 90 deg. elbow right after my fan , so insulated it with fib. gl. pink, just to quiet that down some. Just my thoughts .cheers eh..:passitleft:
I think it is looking a little more proper......it feels good.

Right now that one piece of film is just tacked into place with clear boxing tape. Tomorrow I will run a mission to grab a couple rolls of hockey tape to put it all into place for real.

So far the smell isn't that strong, so I will put the fan/filter upgrade on the back burner for now. Looking like $400 for all the parts and shipping....so I will save up a bit before buying anything. I was looking at stuff and adding to cart....but I want to go visit my hydro shop guy and see if he has what I need. If he doesn't have the Can #33 I will order it online along with the flange. I am 100% he has a good quality 6" fan at the lowest price I have seen. It's coming along.

I think it is looking a little more proper......it feels good.

Right now that one piece of film is just tacked into place with clear boxing tape. Tomorrow I will run a mission to grab a couple rolls of hockey tape to put it all into place for real.

So far the smell isn't that strong, so I will put the fan/filter upgrade on the back burner for now. Looking like $400 for all the parts and shipping....so I will save up a bit before buying anything. I was looking at stuff and adding to cart....but I want to go visit my hydro shop guy and see if he has what I need. If he doesn't have the Can #33 I will order it online along with the flange. I am 100% he has a good quality 6" fan at the lowest price I have seen. It's coming along.

I'm using the Atmosphere Vortex S-Line 6'' sold by Grow Lights Canada for $179.99 CAD. They have free shipping over $99 CAD, and are located near Hamilton, ON. It's nice and quiet compared to the Fusion Breath 6 Inch Inline Fan I originally bought. I turned that on and put it back in the box.

Right on..:passitleft:..Ya, it's basically 200 for the fan and 200 for the filter..that's wat i payed for them about 6 yrs. ago. I need a new filter...she can't keep up to those stinky hybrids anymore...tired...
Yes , that clear shin pad tape...use it for a lot of diff. things. Duct tape is a def. NO NO cuz the friggen glue stays there when ya wanna strip it all off....sakes.

I'm using the Atmosphere Vortex S-Line 6'' sold by Grow Lights Canada for $179.99 CAD. They have free shipping over $99 CAD, and are located near Hamilton, ON. It's nice and quiet compared to the Fusion Breath 6 Inch Inline Fan I originally bought. I turned that on and put it back in the box.
Oh Salty...ya, no guff eh. Noise can get to be too much. This Ostberg i have is so nice and quiet, helps running it at 75% too.
That's a great deal on that fan..free shipping ...180 bones...close to Seedling...ide grab it....Great tip Salty!:high-five:

I am using the Vortex already and will probably stick with that brand. I am happy and confident with the one I got.

This shop I have here is great cause not only are the prices as low as anything I see online, it is also tax free when you pay with cash and nobody can beat that deal online. This is where I get 30L bags of wiggle worm for $30....no tax! He has a ton of used fans he has hanging around...I am gonna take a look at some of those, but I think for fans I want to buy new. Hands down it is the best place for me to be buying anything....as long as he has it in stock.

I use algebra and ratios all the time with my work....that is just simple cross multiplication.

:high-five:

I wrote a lot of the motion control routines for TurboCNC 4.x. Algebra, trig, calculus, physics and more, oh my! The funny thing is it was all taught in Ontario high schools when they were grades 9-13. Acceleration through an arc was the most challenging. I used Machinery Handbook to brush up on stuff I thought I'd never use in this lifetime.

Hey Seedling, your space is coming together nicely now! :high-five:

Loads of pistils pushing, looking like some fat buds bro. Thanks for the heads up on the Ace special, i'll check it!

Back
Top Bottom