First Grow Autos In 4x4 With Canna Terra Pro Plus Soil

08-03-24 (watermelon and mimosa)

08-03-24 Watermelon.jpg
08-03-24 Mimosa.jpg

08-03-24 Watermelon bud.jpg
08-23-24 Mimosa buds.jpg

Got the above backwards. The mimosa is on the left. The watermelon is on the right. The watermelon buds have the dark leaves.

10-3-24 (78 days from seed)

Watered with zym, boost (15/25). Colas are stacking up and buds are swelling. Lots of mid leaves growing. Cutting out for light access and spraying with apple cider vinegar solution (anti PM). They are not stressed, so added a dose of boost to top up.

The watermelon colas are dense, growing very closely together, with plenty of leaves blocking out light. My concern here on out is PM and bud rot (I've had both). The spraying wth the vinegar solution and keeping temps out of the teens should prevent this.

10-3 cont.. Fuse blew which stopped the interior fans and lights. Temp dropped to 12c with humidity around 45%. Perfect for growing powdery mildew. Reset everything.

11-3-24 (19 days from seed)

The f***-up fairy is camping in my tent. Found the temp at 12c with the lights out again (1 hour into 4). The heater didn’t turn on. Reset the heater. Took samples from mid-level buds for a closer view. They are a lot further along than I thought. Watermelon to the left. Mimosa to the right.

11-03-24 watermelon bud.jpg
11-03-24 mimosa bud.jpg

Time to go find and dust off my bud washing gear. I guess another week.

14-3-24 (82 days from seed)

Watered with zym, flora, and boost (15/50/45). The mimosa was dry. The watermelon could have waited a day. The pots weren’t completely soaked. This should be the last nutes before plain water and harvest. Humidity is in the high 30s and middle 40s. Need to watch out for PM.

I grew mimosa from rqs and it was very nice and the taste and smell is great. As a matter of fact I just ground some up and have been smoking it this morning.

20-03-24 (88 days from seed)

Start of flushing. Watered the mimosa with plain water. The watermelon didn’t need any.

Mimosa:

20-03-24 mimosa plant.jpg
20-03-24 mimosa bud.jpg

Watermelon:

20-03-24 Watermelon Plant.jpg
20-03-24 Watermelon Bud.jpg

21-3-24

Chopped into Colas, trimmed, and bud washed. Did use 4 buckets (H202, lemon/baking soda, water, water). Set out to dry on my trusty clothes drying rack.

Drying - Day 1.jpg

30-03-24 (98 days from seed)

The average days from seed to jar of my last 3 grows is 130. Autos save a month (25% faster).

Mimosa 95 grams

Watermelon 88 grams

30-03-24 Jars.jpg

I looked at my past 2 photo grows to compare weights. The extra 30 days added another 30% in volume. Next time I'll grow 3 auto plants. I like the shorter growing period.

Back
Top Bottom