Budmaker2112's First Attempt - Ebb&Flow - Coco - LED - Auto White Widow & Candy Cane

Re: Budmaker2112's First Attempt - Ebb&Flow - Coco - LED - Auto White Widow & Candy C

My two that are in flower had a similar height issue with the main cola getting so much taller than the rest of the plant. (These were the plants that I didn't top.) Someone suggested bending, and it worked great! I just used some craft yarn and binder clips I had on hand - The binder clips attached to the edge of the fabric pots with the yarn looped through the metal handles. The stalk of my Blue Dream CBD was really thick, so that one ended up being a super crop instead of just a bend. Didn't seem to bother her a bit.

Hi LadyA:) I was planning on doing training on this grow but then did not do it. I did top and fim them all... I will being scroging next I believe.

you say the temp in your tent is at 75° but i see a lot of leafs with symptoms of heat stres ,the curling upward of leafserrations...

do you take your measurements on canopylevel??? or at groundlevel or some place else ?

I placed a temp gauge at canopy level and am now taking a full time reading there along with the room. Im running LEDs and so far the temps have never been over 78 that I am aware of. I live in a low humidity region and seem to wrestle with that more than temps. Since your reply I bought a environmental controller for the ac and dehumidifier. Its working great and keeping the rH and temps really dialed in nicely as they are getting on the end of the there journey with me. :rollit:

Re: Budmaker2112's First Attempt - Ebb&Flow - Coco - LED - Auto White Widow & Candy C

Pic of WW1 2 days ago.

WW1_Filling_out.jpg

Day 50 flower

Just finished up with PK on them all and now we are on the home stretch. Temps stay at 75 and humidity is dialed in at 42%. Will be lowering that a bit more next week.

I have been top feeding for a couple weeks now and all is going good.

Here is a shitload of pics:p

SAM_08004.jpg
20170728_051651.jpg
20170728_051750.jpg
20170728_051753.jpg
20170728_051817.jpg
20170728_051847.jpg
20170728_051827.jpg

looking great my friend ... if i look at them i guess they need another 2-3 weeks ... are you starting plain water now ???

Thank you :) I have not started pH'd water yet but feel that the trichs are looking right but was hoping for a second on that. I am in coco so I was wanting to water 7ish days before the axe. Here is WW1, she is the farthest along.

WW1_8_1_17.JPG

Keep feeding your regular bloom nutes, you still have a ways to go yet. .

Depends on what type high you're after, i like a lot of amber for late evenings. I start my flush around 10-20% amber.

Judging by a little internet searching it looks like the CKS Candy Cane Auto typically goes about 84 days and the CKS White Widow Auto typically goes around 90 days. Everyone's grows are all different but I would guess you have about 3 weeks left. Seed manufacturers never put the correct grow times on their seeds. They want you to finish them early and buy more seeds. All caught up now and looking forward to watching you finish.

Judging by a little internet searching it looks like the CKS Candy Cane Auto typically goes about 84 days and the CKS White Widow Auto typically goes around 90 days. Everyone's grows are all different but I would guess you have about 3 weeks left. Seed manufacturers never put the correct grow times on their seeds. They want you to finish them early and buy more seeds. All caught up now and looking forward to watching you finish.

Thank you, I have adjusted my timeline and it looks better and makes sense. Im on day 56 of flower now and based on those averages it puts me 3'ish weeks out. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom