Lupey's Northern Lights & Candy Cane Autos

Oh My GOD! Those are almost unbelievable, my hat's off to you. That's a nice little tip from cks about taking the auto's and once they start flowering change your light schedule to 12/12 to beef up the buds. Incredible and thank you for your time and effort in creating this Journal! Can't wait to see the totals! I just stumbled upon this site yesterday and joined and I must say I'm glad I did. Looking forward to reading many more especially your scrog diy!

Got some new toys in the mail today. Pollen press, trimming snips (strait and curved), bubble hash bags, and a trimming tray
IMG_20170302_193122.jpg

Ready for harvest:thumb::cheer::high-five::morenutes::yahoo:

I'm looking forward to this harvest almost as much as if it were my own!! Dying to see how much you get. I've still got 7 Northern lights Seeds in the fridge. Trying to decide what to grow next.

I'm looking forward to this harvest almost as much as if it were my own!! Dying to see how much you get. I've still got 7 Northern lights Seeds in the fridge. Trying to decide what to grow next.

Thanx. I am a big fan of the northern lights. Great buzz, easy to grow, responds excellent to LST and scrog training, great yields. Jezebel 1 produced 3 1/4oz dry in 90 days start to finish. Jezabel 2 died in a timer accident yet still yielded 2oz dry. I'm pretty confident this will yield over a 1/4lb. The main cola looks real close to an oz itself. My only concern is they are very pH sensitive. This grow I started them with distilled water then spring water until the final flushing and finish is distilled. It is supposed to be low odor but she sure smells.

this old dog is sure learning some new tricks, thanks to all. had to give it all up for job almost 20 yrs ago, retired at end of 2016 so now freaking out over all this new stuff! life is good!

Just got home from an overnighter. Checked the baby's and jezabel looks great...Couple more days until she dries out then it's time to cut. Candy got light burn again. Had to raise the lights another 6". At least I think it's light burn?
IMG_20170305_211815.jpg
IMG_20170305_211740.jpg
IMG_20170305_211710.jpg
IMG_20170305_211629.jpg

She is really starting to frost heavy. Calyxes are starting to turn. I'm figuring about a month yet to finish

Day 136 harvest day for jezabel (northern lights) I've got a woody. Main cola came in at 55g cut
IMG_20170307_193529649.jpg

Washed all buds except some popcorn total green weight was 624g before wash. Got everything washed and hanging in the cabinet. Left a light in there for 24 hrs to finish photosynthesis. Will give a better finally after trim.:cheer::cheer:
IMG_20170307_192611098.jpg
IMG_20170307_212713176.jpg
IMG_20170307_210120211.jpg

Holy Moly Lupey! Unbelievable! When I grow up I want to be just like you Lupey. Awesome journal, what more can I say. Looking forward to the next one. Keep up the good work!

Outstanding turnout! You've inspired me to use my grow space more wisely. Fewer, shorter plants with wider canopies. Love this journal!

Thanx but everything has a learning curve and shit happens. This grow is definitely epic. It was trouble free and a great experimenting grow. I'm gonna try to post a thread in the next couple days on how to build the mini scrogs. They worked awesome. I prefer the short bushy grows. It helps in trying to remain stealthy. My cabinet is my own design. My theory behind the directional air intakes allowed my to not have a circulation fan, the intakes worked awesome

:rip:Jez III:rip: Beautiful cola Lupey, I am happy for your splendid bounty. You've done really well this go around, you've mastered this strain and it can only get better. Welcome to the Jedi council, master Lupey :Namaste:

Harvest reps are on the way :bravo:

KiG Brother :green_heart:cheers

Holy Moly Lupey! Unbelievable! When I grow up I want to be just like you Lupey. Awesome journal, what more can I say. Looking forward to the next one. Keep up the good work!

Thanx but there is so much awesome info on this forum. I love this forum because everybody here works together to achieve the same results...Growing our own buds for recreational or medicinal use. It's a fun hobby that you reap the rewards for the effort you put in to it. I'm not sure how long everyone puts into their effort but I average 1-2 hrs a day and I'm extremely pleased with the results

:rip:Jez III:rip: Beautiful cola Lupey, I am happy for your splendid bounty. You've done really well this go around, you've mastered this strain and it can only get better. Welcome to the Jedi council, master Lupey :Namaste:

Harvest reps are on the way :bravo:

KiG Brother :green_heart:cheers

Thanx brother. But I have to give credit where credit is due. I owe the majority of my success to you and oldschool. You are both a great help and inspiration:thanks::thanks::thumb:

don't get me wrong I love this site PERIOD! i'm just getting in to reading some of the others with different strains. i do have one question for you and that is, how much and how often were you watering?(you talked about the nutes you were using and how much but never really how often) you did say you used 5 gal pots, right? thanks again.

don't get me wrong I love this site PERIOD! i'm just getting in to reading some of the others with different strains. i do have one question for you and that is, how much and how often were you watering?(you talked about the nutes you were using and how much but never really how often) you did say you used 5 gal pots, right? thanks again.

I'm using 3gal pots. I wait until it gets dry by feeling the weight of the pots. Also when the leaves start to droop. They recover in a couple hrs. I mix my nutes 1 gal at a time. When I water I use a quart bottle and pour in very slowly allowing it to seep in for 10-15 min and then do it again. I normally get 3/4 of a gallon in each watering. The remaining 1/4 gal I pour in the next day. Always let the pot dry out before watering again. Sometimes it varies on the length of time between waterings depending on the stage the plant is in. I alternate between nutes and water

3/10/17 day 65+74
Jezebel is in the drying cabinet coming along nicely. Hoping to final trim and jar on Tuesday.
Candy got chaching and bsm this morning before lights out. Was trimming some of the dying fans tonight but ran out of time. Will have to finish tomorrow. She is looking really good though probably 2-3 weeks until her flush. Am shooting for harvest on 4/20/17
IMG_20170310_220715.jpg
IMG_20170310_220548.jpg
IMG_20170310_220514.jpg
IMG_20170310_220320756.jpg

Back
Top Bottom