VetSmokes ViparSpectra Auto Village

Kicking into gear a bit now. The Mac & PDC at the front taking the lead. The Fruity Pebbles in the middle seems like a slow starter but I'm sure she'll surprise me.
PXL_20231206_071655693~2.jpg
PXL_20231206_071648853~2.jpg
Once they take of there will be no stopping them! šŸ˜‚ Do you let them sit in the run off?

Kicking into gear a bit now. The Mac & PDC at the front taking the lead. The Fruity Pebbles in the middle seems like a slow starter but I'm sure she'll surprise me.
PXL_20231206_071655693~2.jpg
PXL_20231206_071648853~2.jpg
Looking forward to seeing what you do with the MAC.:) I don't get to sample much that I didn't grow myself and MAC is one of those strains that I had opportunity to sample when visiting relatives in Florida. Loved it.:bong: Several other strains were tried, and didn't measure up to my own. :hmmmm:

You may not remember, :) but last year when I was growing Hawaii Maui Waui, I had an issue with a Calcium deficiency. You mentioned it, and I couldn't see how that was possible as I was giving them plenty. :hmmmm: Well it turns out that I was running the PH too low and letting it get really low at times.:oops: I'm almost certain, that was causing the issue with Calcium uptake.:hmmmm: Good call:)

Once they take of there will be no stopping them! šŸ˜‚ Do you let them sit in the run off?
I have been so far as I still haven't got the tent fully set up for this lot and my 'water gun run off sucker upper' has broken. When time allows I'm going to get the tray I used in the hempy grow and put them in that, elevated at a slight angle with the drain tube to collect run off. That's the plan in my head anyway. Probably get around to it sometime before flowering. šŸ¤£

Looking forward to seeing what you do with the MAC.:) I don't get to sample much that I didn't grow myself and MAC is one of those strains that I had opportunity to sample when visiting relatives in Florida. Loved it.:bong: Several other strains were tried, and didn't measure up to my own. :hmmmm:

You may not remember, :) but last year when I was growing Hawaii Maui Waui, I had an issue with a Calcium deficiency. You mentioned it, and I couldn't see how that was possible as I was giving them plenty. :hmmmm: Well it turns out that I was running the PH too low and letting it get really low at times.:oops: I'm almost certain, that was causing the issue with Calcium uptake.:hmmmm: Good call:)
This is Mac N Cheese (MAC x Cheese). I love the stuff. Great smoke and the densest nugs I've ever had. Hoping this one produces the same.

Oh wow I actually called deficiency right? šŸ¤£ That deserves a little celebration. šŸ„³šŸ˜‚ I haven't given these any calmag yet, because I forgot to add it first when I mixed up the last lot of feed. Lol. They'll get some in the next batch.

They're looking great but for a few bum first leaves...what's up with those?
Iā€™m interested too - I have two OG Kush the same. Theyā€™re growing out fine but they each had a crappy leaf looked like those. It happened when I wasnā€™t looking

They're looking great but for a few bum first leaves...what's up with those?
Yeah I'm not positive on that one. I was using a spray bottle early on to keep the coco moist and I could have got them a bit wet. The new growth seems okay. šŸ¤·šŸ»

I was a little worried when I saw the leaf, but hearing you say it's growing nicely, I think that should be reassuring.

Happy New Year! Hope the new year brings you everything youā€™ve been hoping for!

Back
Top Bottom