VetSmokes ViparSpectra Auto Village

Will you be top or bottom feeding?
What Coco are you using?
Top feeding. Hoping I can get away with doing it by hand but have stuff to set up a drip system if really needed.
It's Ecothrive coco lite. Had some left from my first coco grow so just used that. What was left determined how many plants I'm doing this time. Probably a good thing or I'd have put 9 in there. šŸ¤£

I've got a question Vet. Will you be able to ask your friends/associates, with a straight face, if they want to hit some Purple Dick Cheese? šŸ˜

I've got a question Vet. Will you be able to ask your friends/associates, with a straight face, if they want to hit some Purple Dick Cheese? šŸ˜
Absolutely not. I'll giggle like a child every time. I can't wait to ask the Mrs that very question. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Hi everyone! Life is hectic now so haven't been online much. I still haven't managed to fully trim this crop. šŸ˜­ Hopefully soon I can finish that off, get final weights and some bud pics. I'll also be putting out a product review on the great @ViparSpectra XS3000 PRO I used for this grow.

Typical ADHD brain though as I have started the next project before finishing this one. šŸ¤£ I'll have to put these in a different journal as they're photoperiods. Unless I get the journal title changed.

Going for 5 plants in 2 litre 'ice white' root nurse pots. Giving coco coir another go. Got 5 out of 5 babies up this week.

1. Sirius Black - WSE
  2. Fruity Pebbles - WSE
  3. Somango XXL - WSE
  4. Mac N Cheese - Big Buddha
  5. Seed from a previous Cheese bud that may have been pollinated by a Purple Dick. Could be Purple Dick Cheese, could be Cheese, could be a hermie prone nightmare, could be awesome. šŸ¤£
PXL_20231124_225605438~2.jpg
So what exactly is it going to be? Do we have to wait until the harvest to find out what she is? šŸ¤£

So what exactly is it going to be? Do we have to wait until the harvest to find out what she is? šŸ¤£
I'm hoping I'll be able to see some of the characteristics as it grows. If it gets the purple colouring I'll know, but otherwise it'll be total guesswork. Lol.

I'm hoping I'll be able to see some of the characteristics as it grows. If it gets the purple colouring I'll know, but otherwise it'll be total guesswork. Lol.
I don't think it matters what she is, gets the purple coloring or not it is, as long as she tastes good enough. lol

I let them dry a little and they aren't too happy with me. Will bounce back quick I'm sure. Few little marks on some of them, but that could be me spraying them by accident a few days ago. Given a good soak tonight. Those Mac N Cheese genetics are great. So far I think it's the best strain I've ever grown. If this one comes out anything like the last one I'll be a happy camper.
PXL_20231202_232005416~2.jpg

Yes return of the Mac! Excited to see if she's as nice as the last one. Still in my basket but my clones stopped me buying more cheesy stuff šŸ˜‚

I got a client for 2 KS5000 for a 4 x 8 tent do I still have an Amazon Coupon Code ?
Sorry for my delay, I have seen you said your client already ordered. ;)

I let them dry a little and they aren't too happy with me. Will bounce back quick I'm sure. Few little marks on some of them, but that could be me spraying them by accident a few days ago. Given a good soak tonight. Those Mac N Cheese genetics are great. So far I think it's the best strain I've ever grown. If this one comes out anything like the last one I'll be a happy camper.
PXL_20231202_232005416~2.jpg
Looks green. Should be back soon.

It's ok Valerie. He bought 3 for an 8x8 tent. Good sale, brought back memories of my remodeling salesman job. He got a 21% discount, but you have to work for the sale regardless, my knowledge of diodes made the sale over Spyde and 1 other brand. Cheers SSgrower

Back
Top Bottom