VetSmokes ViparSpectra Auto Village

Day 78. A few of the colas are starting to lean over now. They're a scraggly looking bunch but I think the flowers will be just fine. I'm going to scope them again at the weekend and they might all come down together then. If not, I'll give them another week.
PXL_20231011_060649187~2.jpg
PXL_20231011_060657215~2.jpg
PXL_20231011_060633824~2.jpg
Haha, the buds are really bigger! Maybe need something for supporting them.
Any day now.
PXL_20231014_220838595~2.jpg
PXL_20231014_220846540~2.jpg
PXL_20231014_220854573~2.jpg
PXL_20231014_220825043~2.jpg
Amazing! Great work!

We all look better after a nice trim! Those are some fat flowers you have hiding in there Vet. :thumb:
Looks like plenty to keep us going. I really wish I could sit somewhere more comfortable to trim. It's no fun cramped inside a cupboard. 😂

You grew 'em fat Vet! :Rasta:

I would twist those big heads apart on the ones in the middle pic. Cut down on the chances of something bad to happening! (And I say that because I've been stung before with those super fatties and rot/mold.)

You grew 'em fat Vet! :Rasta:

I would twist those big heads apart on the ones in the middle pic. Cut down on the chances of something bad to happening! (And I say that because I've been stung before with those super fatties and rot/mold.)
Yeah I was thinking I might hang the drying rack in the tent and chop them up a bit to finish. It's always a worry isn't it.

Yeah I was thinking I might hang the drying rack in the tent and chop them up a bit to finish. It's always a worry isn't it.
It became "always a worry" after the first time it happened to me. That's kind of messed up but that's the way it goes when you grow. You never forgot what "happened that time."

I used to get spider mites and I went ballistic. Now I own every mite killer and deterrent offered in the U.S., and I haven't seen a trace of them since I bought all that shit! :)

Omg hello you!

I was legit just thinking about you last night. I nursed a DKA. Young boy 21. Hit the Jägerbomb’s without taking the sugar into consideration.

Hard lesson learned.

So good to see you :)

Beautiful harvest and nice you replaced the light with chandeliers!
:thumb:
They just give the tent a bit more class. 🤣
Omg hello you!

I was legit just thinking about you last night. I nursed a DKA. Young boy 21. Hit the Jägerbomb’s without taking the sugar into consideration.

Hard lesson learned.

So good to see you :)
Hey you. Thanks for dropping in. Oh no, I hope he was okay.

Nice haul, did you weigh your harvest? SSgrower
I'll weigh it once it's all dry. I used to wet weigh and then dry weigh but now I just do it after drying. It won't be huge numbers but I won't be running out anytime soon. Still got more than half of my last harvest left. 🤣

Congrates on the chop, looks like its going to be some nice smoke, you did an amazing job! :thumb: :cheer:

Hi everyone! Life is hectic now so haven't been online much. I still haven't managed to fully trim this crop. 😭 Hopefully soon I can finish that off, get final weights and some bud pics. I'll also be putting out a product review on the great @ViparSpectra XS3000 PRO I used for this grow.

Typical ADHD brain though as I have started the next project before finishing this one. 🤣 I'll have to put these in a different journal as they're photoperiods. Unless I get the journal title changed.

Going for 5 plants in 2 litre 'ice white' root nurse pots. Giving coco coir another go. Got 5 out of 5 babies up this week.

1. Sirius Black - WSE
  2. Fruity Pebbles - WSE
  3. Somango XXL - WSE
  4. Mac N Cheese - Big Buddha
  5. Seed from a previous Cheese bud that may have been pollinated by a Purple Dick. Could be Purple Dick Cheese, could be Cheese, could be a hermie prone nightmare, could be awesome. 🤣
PXL_20231124_225605438~2.jpg

Hope your well brother! Glad to see you burning them candles at all 6 ends 🤣 I'll be over for sure.. got questions but they probably already answered over there 🤣 ✌️

Back
Top Bottom