VetSmokes ViparSpectra Auto Village

Looking great vet! Specially being autos đź‘Ś keep em going bro there getting fat. I'm still jealous of the new white T how you finding it? I went to buy 9 of those air pots but they was out of stock in the 5L but really want to downside my pots.
Cheers bro. I'll keep dragging them along. 🤣 The tent is great. I think the lights are still only on 50%. Partly it's more light than needed for the footprint (300W) but I think the tent has played a role in that too. Ah man that's annoying. I feel like I don't get bigger plants from bigger pots. Just water a bit less frequently.

Cheers bro. I'll keep dragging them along. 🤣 The tent is great. I think the lights are still only on 50%. Partly it's more light than needed for the footprint (300W) but I think the tent has played a role in that too. Ah man that's annoying. I feel like I don't get bigger plants from bigger pots. Just water a bit less frequently.
Yes, smaller pots need watering more frequently but that means they also get nutrients every day instead of every few days, kinda like a flood/drain but in coco

Yeah that's it I didn't get pots in time so I will be using 12L one last time. I'd rather 5 to 8 liters and fabric 👌 my Buddha cheese took 300w in my 3x3 and that was probably the max they could take, one of the plants foxtailed but still decent solid buds. Just sat here waiting on my exo cheese clones now 🤞 for Wednesday if not I'll go elsewhere.

Yeah that's it I didn't get pots in time so I will be using 12L one last time. I'd rather 5 to 8 liters and fabric 👌 my Buddha cheese took 300w in my 3x3 and that was probably the max they could take, one of the plants foxtailed but still decent solid buds. Just sat here waiting on my exo cheese clones now 🤞 for Wednesday if not I'll go elsewhere.
That the genuine exodus cheese? Be cool to get clones of that.

Yes, smaller pots need watering more frequently but that means they also get nutrients every day instead of every few days, kinda like a flood/drain but in coco
Yeah I'm now debating which medium to go with on the next run. I've done these little 2L pots with soil before with fairly good results. Thinking I could potentially push them a bit more with coco though. I just hate collecting run off. 🤣 I've got all the bits needed to do an auto drip system if I go that route.

Yeah I'm now debating which medium to go with on the next run. I've done these little 2L pots with soil before with fairly good results. Thinking I could potentially push them a bit more with coco though. I just hate collecting run off. 🤣 I've got all the bits needed to do an auto drip system if I go that route.
That's simple Vet - let the run off sit there, it'll soon be soaked up just like a SIP
There's enough air in coco you don't need to worry so much about the roots drowning

That the genuine exodus cheese? Be cool to get clones of that.
Yes sir, reached out to a old friend of mine as I had enough of seeds. I'm originally from the town where it became famous so it was everywhere but same dude still running it.
I'll be getting five but only need 2 so if your not too far I'm happy to share đź‘Ť

That's simple Vet - let the run off sit there, it'll soon be soaked up just like a SIP
There's enough air in coco you don't need to worry so much about the roots drowning
Won't that cause issues? Sounds like my kind of thing. Lol

Yes sir, reached out to a old friend of mine as I had enough of seeds. I'm originally from the town where it became famous so it was everywhere but same dude still running it.
I'll be getting five but only need 2 so if your not too far I'm happy to share đź‘Ť
Sweeeet. That's awesome. You going to keep a mother? I won't be able to start anything until new year now. I'm close to the Chilterns.

Sweeeet. That's awesome. You going to keep a mother? I won't be able to start anything until new year now. I'm close to the Chilterns.
I did think of keeping a mother but I get them for near nothing lol an old friend so cheaper then seeds just needs a bit of notice.. no point taking up space.
Oh and I have something like that (Chilterns) not to far from me but I'm probably getting it all wrong. Will see how mine go and if you ever need just hit me up bro.

Day 78. A few of the colas are starting to lean over now. They're a scraggly looking bunch but I think the flowers will be just fine. I'm going to scope them again at the weekend and they might all come down together then. If not, I'll give them another week.
PXL_20231011_060649187~2.jpg
PXL_20231011_060657215~2.jpg
PXL_20231011_060633824~2.jpg

Vet if that's scraggly then I like scraggly! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom