Con's First Indoor Soil Grow

It all depends on what your going for. Some just want an even canopy, other want a beast manifold stalk full of giant colas. This is where you start planning each movement, based on where you want to go. I havent lst yet I admire those that do. It's like bonsai with weed. It could definitely prevent me from reaching my 7ft ceiling height in tent. There are a few growers here who grow in micro boxes.

Keeping the apical top lower than the rest is what LST is all about! That's what makes the lower branches grow faster. Eventually you let them all grow up together.

If you have a minute you should check out my LST thread in my signature.
defenitly will check that out

Ok end of week 4 and plants grew abit after the last watering & readjusted my tie downs for the LST looks like the buds are just starting to develope lowest count on one plant is 5-6 bud chutes one has about 7 and the angel og looks like around 9 bud chutes, next watering will be at full strenth with the nutrients & just going to let them grow now and see what happens & they're starting to smell good, the stalks are getting pretty thick about size of a dime if not a little larger and humidity is around 53%

IMG_1673.JPG

IMG_1675.JPG

IMG_1677.JPG

IMG_1678.JPG

IMG_1679.JPG

IMG_1680.JPG
IMG_1672.JPG

They look like happy campers!
Thanks i found it helps not looking at them 6-7 times a day Lol!!, just going to do the leaf tucking and not adjust the tie downs any more , next pictures i'll be turning down the lights and turning off the fan so the pic's turn out better

You've got those set up nicely Con. You should be able to have fun working with them as they grow up! :Rasta:

You've got those set up nicely Con. You should be able to have fun working with them as they grow up! :Rasta:
Thanks, can't wait to see what they look like in 4 weeks

all right folk's begining of week 6, watered at full strenth with the nutes 6 days ago as in the shed suggested with the Dutch nutrient grow & bloom B, then went deer hunting for 6 days and was successful bringing home a nice sized doe & buck Mmmm!, plants grew a surprising amount also had a auto waterer to give it a little if my trip ended up being longer, the 2 meat breath plants have quite a few bud nodes with i do believe they are called pastels started and the one angel og has a lot of bud nodes compared to the meat breaths like over 10 but the pastels are just starting, so now i do believe i keep the lights a bit closer at 14'' and when i got back ( i put a pot of water in there before i left for moisture ) the humidity was 73% when i got back obviosly from not opening the door 1-2 times a day, before i left the average RH was around 53% so since the buds are just starting to develop i think i'm supposed to lower the RH so will keep around the 50% mark (will look it up later) so i believe i'm not going to do or adjust the LST any more so here's some new pics any tips or suggestions ? the larger plant is the angel og the one on the right in the group photo and the other 2 are the meat breaths ( the ones on the left side in the group photo's ) and the pics with the white pastels are the meat breaths

IMG_1716.JPG

IMG_1718.JPG

IMG_1720.JPG

IMG_1722.JPG

IMG_1724.JPG

IMG_1725.JPG

IMG_1727.JPG

They're looking beautiful and healthy and didn't mind you leaving them at all!

50% RH is good for flower and if you can lower it as they build the buds that's even better. Some folks aim for 40% by the end of flower. Helps keep the mold away.
yes i will watch the RH and lower it when the buds beef up, when you suggested how to use the nutes you said i would be low on phosphorus as you can see some of the tips are white is that from the low phosphorus or just the strenth of the nutes is it a concern ? the plants look real good do i add phosphorus or just keep going as is ?

I can't remember if I gave you a mix for flowering. If I didn't I can get you that later today.

Oh, and the word you were looking for is pistils!
pistils that's it, i'll get the lingo eventually Lol! i do believe the mixture you suggested was for the veg state if their is another formula with this dutch nutrient for the bloom stage that you recommend and don't mind spending the time to figure out i would appreciate it if not i'll just keep going as is

Looking good Con.

That last pistil pic is really nice! :Rasta:

pistils that's it, i'll get the lingo eventually Lol! i do believe the mixture you suggested was for the veg state if their is another formula with this dutch nutrient for the bloom stage that you recommend and don't mind spending the time to figure out i would appreciate it if not i'll just keep going as is
Here you go for early flower per gallon:
Gro B: 7.7ml
Bloom A: 15.1ml
Epsom salts: 1g

That puts you at 120-10-150 with Ca at 92, Mg at 38, and S at 35.

Once they're in full flower after stretch (when they're focused on bulking rather than getting taller), you can go to:
Gro B: 9.2ml
Bloom A: 18.2ml
Epsom salts: 1.2g

which puts you at 144-11-180 with Ca at 111, Mg at 45, and S at 43.

Here you go for early flower per gallon:

That puts you at 120-10-150 with Ca at 92, Mg at 38, and S at 35.

Once they're in full flower after stretch (when they're focused on bulking rather than getting taller), you can go to:
Gro B: 9.2ml
Bloom A: 18.2ml
Epsom salts: 1.2g

which puts you at 144-11-180 with Ca at 111, Mg at 45, and S at 43.
Thank you once again, i don't know how you figure this stuff out but you definitely know your stuff, if i could send you a bunch of deer steak you'd be eating good for a few meals Lol!! so i'll smoke a fatty & munch out on some deer tenderloin's while drinking a few cold one's for you

Thank you once again, i don't know how you figure this stuff out but you definitely know your stuff, if i could send you a bunch of deer steak you'd be eating good for a few meals Lol!! so i'll smoke a fatty & munch out on some deer tenderloin's while drinking a few cold one's for you
Glad to be able to help con! I use nute calculation software with some targets that other quality growers have worked out.

beginning of week 7 and first watering with the updated formula for the Dutch Nutrient grow & bloom A & B
they seem to be doing ok 1 meat breath and the angel og grew quite a bit taller & pistil development seems slower than the one meat breath but the one is not as tall as the others i'll see if the 2 fill out a bit more in the next week lights are about 12-14'' above and RH is 43-51%, raised the shorter meat breath so its around same height as the 2 taller ones, i'm guessing the one meat breath and the one angel og are in stretch and the one meat breath decided it didn;t need it, i spread apart some of the branches to get more light into the centers and cut off a few of the lower leafs as they where yellow and dying i'm guessing from some nute burn and lack of light

IMG_1732.JPG

IMG_1737.JPG

IMG_1741.JPG

IMG_1742.JPG

IMG_1746.JPG

IMG_1748.JPG

IMG_1753.JPG

They look happy as can be Con! Nice colors and nice buddage. :Rasta:

(Good move elevating the Meat Breath)

Carry on!

They look happy as can be Con! Nice colors and nice buddage. :Rasta:

(Good move elevating the Meat Breath)

Carry on!
hard to get good pics with the crappy i phone 8 and the reflective sides i did dim the lights for the pics but they look pretty healthy

hard to get good pics with the crappy i phone 8 and the reflective sides i did dim the lights for the pics but they look pretty healthy
Those pics look fine to me.

I use a crappier iphone 7! :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom