Con's First Indoor Soil Grow

That probably doesn't mean much now- chances are, they'll even out as they grow.
3 plants is a lot for a 100watt light, but right now, I don't think the light is causing any problems- as they get bigger, you may have to rotate them a few times a day, to make sure they all get some time in the "good light" every day. (the outer edges of the light output isn't as powerful as the light in the center)
yeah should of went with one size up but reviews said good for 3 plants in a 2x2 tent but obviously over inflated will get another light soon hopefully before flower, was thinking LST would help when they get a bit taller

Another light like the one you have would do the trick- and the one you have will be ok for veg, but, here's the deal-
100 watts will grow a plant just fine, but the buds may end up light and airy...but - 200 watts will grow a plant even better, and the buds will be solid and dense.
I've grown under both- and that second 100 watts is definitely a game-changer.

And yeah, a lot of the manufacturers will give overly optimistic specs on their lights- like we're not going to find out that they're lying to us...?

Another light like the one you have would do the trick- and the one you have will be ok for veg, but, here's the deal-
100 watts will grow a plant just fine, but the buds may end up light and airy...but - 200 watts will grow a plant even better, and the buds will be solid and dense.
I've grown under both- and that second 100 watts is definitely a game-changer.

And yeah, a lot of the manufacturers will give overly optimistic specs on their lights- like we're not going to find out that they're lying to us...?
Lol! yeah, i just ordered another SF1000 about 5 min ago should be here sometime next week still going to try LST

the end of week 3, i think they are doing ok but thought they would be taller, i will be adding another SF1000 light tomorrow, would you's do LST? or just let them be ?

IMG_1636.JPG

IMG_1638.JPG

IMG_1635.JPG

the end of week 3, i think they are doing ok but thought they would be taller, i will be adding another SF1000 light tomorrow, would you's do LST? or just let them be ?

IMG_1636.JPG

IMG_1638.JPG

IMG_1635.JPG
Nice looking plants hope you do not mind me following along.

Nice looking plants hope you do not mind me following along.
thanks i don't mind at all, my first real grow any advice welcome, im not to sure if i'm doing this journal thing right i'm not very computer literate

thanks i don't mind at all, my first real grow any advice welcome, im not to sure if i'm doing this journal thing right i'm not very computer literate
Your journal is fine and that's all I know about indoor growing. I just finished my first time ever grow and this is the right place to be there's lots of good friendly advice.

Your journal is fine and that's all I know about indoor growing. I just finished my first time ever grow and this is the right place to be there's lots of good friendly advice

Your journal is fine and that's all I know about indoor growing. I just finished my first time ever grow and this is the right place to be there's lots of good friendly advice.
your outdoor grow looks like it turned out good, nice job

would you's do LST? or just let them be ?
Training of some sort like LST will help you maximize your harvest for the available space. By flattening out the canopy you not only spread the hormones around better, you get better light to what would have been spindly growth growing in the shade of higher up limbs.

So, yes, I would train them. LST is good for autos so you don't stress them as much and risk stunting them.

your outdoor grow looks like it turned out good, nice job
If you’re still in the market for a light @MedicGrow has a fantastic deal on a fantastic light. Prolly be the last light you’ll ever need.The Fold-8 760W is on sale $480.00 regularly $598.00 but hurry sale is almost over. It might be even less with your member discount. CL🍀

If you’re still in the market for a light @MedicGrow has a fantastic deal on a fantastic light. Prolly be the last light you’ll ever need.The Fold-8 760W is on sale $480.00 regularly $598.00 but hurry sale is almost over. It might be even less with your member discount. CL🍀
thats a bit out of my budget as i am on permanent disability but thank's anyways, my other light just showed up, $149 shipped

Training of some sort like LST will help you maximize your harvest for the available space. By flattening out the canopy you not only spread the hormones around better, you get better light to what would have been spindly growth growing in the shade of higher up limbs.

So, yes, I would train them. LST is good for autos so you don't stress them as much and risk stunting them.
would you start LST now or should i wait a week or 2 ?

well did my best at some LST and lower leaf's seem to be responding well, a little scary but none broke i did flex them for a bit hopefully the tops are low enough also installed my carbon filter the heat from running 2 lights brought the temp close to 28c but now need a humidifier RH is 43 hope that won't harm the plants for a week or 2 i put the exhaust fan on a timer 15 min on & 15 min off through out the day & off for 4 hours when the lights are off

IMG_1644.JPG

IMG_1647.JPG

IMG_1654.JPG

IMG_1655.JPG

so coming to the end of week 4 the 2 meat breath plants look healthy & did some LST but about 5'' tall my angel og also looks healthy and bushy and did LST but only just over 6'' they should be taller by now i'm assuming , did some research on PAR/ppd/mol and downloaded photone par meter on my phone and found the light intensity was way over what is recommended for ppfd & mol even though light's are 18'' above the plant i had them set to max so i adjusted the mol to 39-40 & ppfd to around 617 for the rest of the veg stage as evenly as i could for all 3 plants, i'm sure i have the watering & nutes figured out thanks to a few members here so lets see if they get taller with the new light adjustment also bought a inkbird temp controler and have the heater & exhaust fan hooked up and figured out to help with temp, Question to the members is what i read here too intense of led light can harm & stunt growth ? or did i just bugger things up by turning down the lights ? they are auto's

IMG_1663.JPG

IMG_1661.JPG

IMG_1659.JPG

IMG_1658.JPG

Back
Top Bottom