Con's First Indoor Soil Grow

Harm to a plant from too much light almost always is diagnosed by looking at the leaves: bleaching, leaf points turning up, leaves tacoing, top leaves curling away from the light, etc.

I'm not seeing those kind of symptoms on in your pics though.

Did you calibrate the Photone app first?
no i did not calibrate but will do that right away i did have a defuser on it, the plants look healthy but so short compared to what i tried with my outdoor grow but these are bushier and a lot shorter, but as far as the MOL & PPFD are those #'s i mentioned good which i found on here or can auto flowers go higher ?

You can keep turning up (or lowering) the light until the leaves get pissed! Then you go back to where they were happy.

And plant height will depend a lot on phenotype as well as the environment, not just where the light is.
so i checked the calibration and they say it's pre set and if out it would be 1-3% unless i want to spend money on the advanced which i don't so i will keep it at max at 16'' which measures around 1000 ppfd and watch what the leaf's do and see how much upward growth in the next few week's, i'm guessing i'm just reading to much stuff and over thinking & expecting quicker result's for what can't be rushed, i'm going deer hunting for 5 day's next week so when i get back i'm sure thing's will look different, thank's again

Remember that all upward growth will be getting more light than the canopy is now! That's where light stress tends to show first.
would you trim a few of the larger fan leaf's on top to get more light through to the lower parts of the plant, i tried that with my outdoor grow of the same strain and took off to much and to fast & stressed it too much i know auto stress easy and don't have the time to recover

Personally I would try to tuck them under other leaves but keep them off the soil (flat stones work well for that).
tucking it is, Thanks again

You can keep turning up (or lowering) the light until the leaves get pissed! Then you go back to where they were happy.

And plant height will depend a lot on phenotype as well as the environment, not just where the light is.
What plants don't like this?

20221108_072531.jpg

so i checked the calibration and they say it's pre set and if out it would be 1-3% unless i want to spend money on the advanced which i don't so i will keep it at max at 16'' which measures around 1000 ppfd and watch what the leaf's do and see how much upward growth in the next few week's, i'm guessing i'm just reading to much stuff and over thinking & expecting quicker result's for what can't be rushed, i'm going deer hunting for 5 day's next week so when i get back i'm sure thing's will look different, thank's again
Good luck hunting

I know I know. I always get the weird one. Wtf. Same thing I use to tell my buddy when he would hook me up with his friends. Back at 6ft tall, over 4ft wide. Silly autos. Damn high ph water.
20221108_072519.jpg
20221030_121257.jpg
holy shat what happened to that one ? just decided to reach for the moon ?

Not sure. Some bad genetics. I always get one weird one. But this is the tallest In tent I have had. It hit the ceiling a month ago. Pinched it, laid it down. Supposed to be 100cm tall gsc auto BwhahahahahahHa
that one plant you have on the left looks good do you LST ?

Day 5 of week 4, question to those who LST, do i keep pulling down the new chutes the main chute/kola is lower than the new ones and don't seem to be developing as quick the others ?

IMG_1667.JPG

It all depends on what your going for. Some just want an even canopy, other want a beast manifold stalk full of giant colas. This is where you start planning each movement, based on where you want to go. I havent lst yet I admire those that do. It's like bonsai with weed. It could definitely prevent me from reaching my 7ft ceiling height in tent. There are a few growers here who grow in micro boxes.

Back
Top Bottom