Con's First Indoor Soil Grow

i bought Future Harvest Holland Secret a 3 part solution seems to have a good feeding schedule which change for every week/stage of growth, the micro 5-0-2 Grow 2-1-7 and Bloom 0-6-4 have you heard are have any experience with this product ? i'll post their feeding chart i was wondering if your nute calculator has a different or better mix
I'll look up the numbers later today and let you know what I get. Do you want the results in per liter or gallon?

I'll look up the numbers later today and let you know what I get. Do you want the results in per liter or gallon?
gallons please thanks, no rush i won't be feeding for another week or so

Future Harvest Holland Secret
I looked it up online and can't find an image of the Guaranteed Analysis that's usually on the back of each bottle. Their website only lists the main ingredients but doesn't include any of the micros like iron or boron.

Is this all that's on the bottles as well?

1673304448461.png

I looked it up online and can't find an image of the Guaranteed Analysis that's usually on the back of each bottle. Their website only lists the main ingredients but doesn't include any of the micros like iron or boron.

Is this all that's on the bottles as well?

1673304448461.png
first pic is the micro 2nd is the grow and 3rd is the bloom

20230109_170031.jpg

20230109_170105.jpg

20230109_170137.jpg

Here's what I get for full strength veg per gallon (which you just dilute with water to feed younger plants):

FH Grow: 8.9ml/gal
FH Micro: 5.4ml/gal
Epsom salts: 1.2g/gal

Once you see the second set of true leaves you'd mix that 1:3 with water (so for example 4oz nutes and 12 ounces water). The you can go 1:2 (e.g. 5oz + 10oz), then 1:1 (8+8) and then full strength. Might be bumping the strength with every watering if they grow quickly. Personally I have found it hard to overfeed growing sprouts with these ratios unless you hit them with full strength as babies, so I try to stay ahead to prevent yellowing lowers in veg.

For bloom, start here in the middle of stretch:
FH Grow: 9.8ml/gal
FH Micro: 5.9ml/gal
Epsom salts: 1.4g/gal

Middle to late flower:
FH Grow: 11.8ml/gal
FH Micro: 7.2ml/gal
Epsom salts: 1.7g/gal

Couldn't work the Bloom in there for you as it left me low in Mg and N.

Here's what I get for full strength veg per gallon (which you just dilute with water to feed younger plants):

FH Grow: 8.9ml/gal
FH Micro: 5.4ml/gal
Epsom salts: 1.2g/gal

Once you see the second set of true leaves you'd mix that 1:3 with water (so for example 4oz nutes and 12 ounces water). The you can go 1:2 (e.g. 5oz + 10oz), then 1:1 (8+8) and then full strength. Might be bumping the strength with every watering if they grow quickly. Personally I have found it hard to overfeed growing sprouts with these ratios unless you hit them with full strength as babies, so I try to stay ahead to prevent yellowing lowers in veg.

For bloom, start here in the middle of stretch:
FH Grow: 9.8ml/gal
FH Micro: 5.9ml/gal
Epsom salts: 1.4g/gal

Middle to late flower:
FH Grow: 11.8ml/gal
FH Micro: 7.2ml/gal
Epsom salts: 1.7g/gal

Couldn't work the Bloom in there for you as it left me low in Mg and N.
thank you very much you are a good man, have a great week

Good day everyone they dried a bit quicker than i thought my RH in the room dropped to 37% and ave temp was 19 celcius and had a fan circulating the air and tried a tester of both strains from the biggest nugs and it burned great ash was a nice color and no charcoal chunks, tasted actually pretty good and smooth for not being cured yet a little green taste, the Meat breath was real good for the pain with a nice buzz that lasted longer than i thought was still feeling the effects a couple hours later and the Angel OG was tasty burned good no charcoal and a nice uppity energenic high with no paranoia high if you know what i mean then into a nice chilled buzz & could still feel a few hours later, so i jarred them with humidity packs ( cloudious 9 62% ) and will burp a couple times a day and pull the buds out every couple days and get fresh air all through out & store in a dark cool place, and now the final tally which probably will lose a bit more weight but overall for my first grow i was suprised, plant 1 the Meat Breath with the larger buds was 3 1/2 ounces and Meat Breath plant 2 was 3 oz on the nose and the Angel OG which i weighed a few times was a whopping 5 1/2 oz and between all of them about 1 1/2 oz of popcorn buds so overall very impressed for a nube but could not of done it with out all your folks help THANK YOU once again will close this journal and start another today for my 2nd grow which has started, have a great weekend

20230112_194345.jpg

20230114_095541.jpg

Amazing haul and great early smoke report...congratulations con! :bravo:

Where do the jars settle without the packs? Humidity packs are the for long term stabilized storage rather than to adjust the RH in the jars.
Thank you so i should not put them in yet ? let cure for a few weeks with out, i ended up with more than i thought and will be giving a few people some but will be keeping some for a while there is about 1 oz in each jar pretty well fills them up to the top

so i should not put them in yet ? let cure for a few weeks with out,
First thing you need to do is find out what the actual RH of the buds are in each jar. That will help you figure out how long to burp each time depending on the ambient RH in the room.

When the burping process is done and the jars are close to 62% (with only flowers in them), that's when the packs go in and the jar sealed for curing.
i ended up with more than i thought and will be giving a few people some
Love that! So will your friends. :)

First thing you need to do is find out what the actual RH of the buds are in each jar. That will help you figure out how long to burp each time depending on the ambient RH in the room.

When the burping process is done and the jars are close to 62% (with only flowers in them), that's when the packs go in and the jar sealed for curing.

Love that! So will your friends. :)
ok thanks i just ordered some of those little RH meters for jars i've seen you use i'll pull out those humidity packs for now

good day folk's, my first indoor soil grow, 1 plant angel og & 2 plant's of meat breath both are hybrid indica dominate auto flower's grown in a home made box lined with mylar reflective sheet's room is 3 1/2' x 4' & blocked in half with a mylar sheet so 3 1/2'x2', have 1 spider farmer SF 1000 led light, with a thermatic controler temp set to 25 c & turn's on at 22c, soil is 2 parts vigoro organic soil .08-.05-.08 mixed with 1 part Miricle grow sea compost with about 10% perlite in 5 gal plastic pail's with drain holes, RH ave is 53% they have been in the soil for 2 weeks now and just started with Dutch Nutrient Gro a & b and when it starts flowering i will be using Dutch Nutrient Bloom a & b will also be running a spider farmer 4'' inline fan with a charcoal filter watering every 3-4 day's with 1 liter of water, 2 watering's with the nutes and 1 straight water with a PH of 6, wish me luck will update every week, first pic is initial set up 2nd pic is week 3rd pic is week 2, 20 hr of light 4 hr off light is about 16-18'' above plants, this is all new to me any friendly advice would be great

IMG_1617.JPG

IMG_1623.JPG

IMG_1629.JPG
Makes me smile its like being in a mirror ball ,love it we all start somewhere.
And they are looking good so far👍

Makes me smile its like being in a mirror ball ,love it we all start somewhere.
And they are looking good so far👍
yeah all the square folds Lol! hey it worked was going to use a box that skidoos come in

Back
Top Bottom