Con's Outdoor Lake Grow

Rain water won't affect the pH of your soil (no water can) but it can wash out the synthetics, so you might want to make cardboard covers (described here) for the pots (not the plants) and skip the tarp completely until you have flowers.
Hey Shed hope you are well, good idea tha ks

How everyone had a good week here we are at the end of week 5 the Gelato & Fat Bastard are doing good nice color & filling out nice, the Cheese is still alive but falling behind probably from its sun burn earlier on, the plant move has been put on hold for now, a few pics with the real Con gaurding the garden, have a good week folks

So I was looking at the struggling Cheese auto the one that was sunburned earlier on is this the start of pistils? Something just looks different about it or nothing to worry about, appreciate any input

What Mel said ^^
My reveg leaves look like that and she will spit out 3 blades for a couple weeks
Yeah I noticed that had 5 points then the next set of leaves are 3 pointers

Yeah I noticed that had 5 points then the next set of leaves are 3 pointers
It happens to me Con when I change the "on time" between my two veg spots inside ,that was almost 2 hour difference "ontime" using 18/6.. some of them took up to month to get rid of the 3 blades..but the reveg plants, when they get their full leafs back, big yields..
Sorry for the ramble, hope you are having a great one buddy.

It happens to me Con when I change the "on time" between my two veg spots inside ,that was almost 2 hour difference "ontime" using 18/6.. some of them took up to month to get rid of the 3 blades..but the reveg plants, when they get their full leafs back, big yields..
Sorry for the ramble, hope you are having a great one buddy.
Day is going to be a killer 34c & 43-46c with the humidity to hot to do anything but to go for a swim in the lake, ramble on any input is good Lol! Hope you have a good day also

Is that for auto or photo period plant or it don't matter
Autos don't reveg. Photoperiods do if moved outside from long light hours to short ones even before summer because of the sudden lowering of the hours of light. Then they realize that winter is not coming and they start to reveg. Then tomorrow hits and the days start getting shorter after that so they go back into flower in the middle of revegging which tends to leave you with airy fluffy harvests.

That works inside where you can snap them to 12/12, but it rarely turns out well outside given how long the entire process takes.
I understand Shed, was just trying to relate on the reveg. I can clearly see it's outside bro. I have no clue on outside

So my Cheese is just F up'd from what I'm guessing was sun burn from 3 point leaves to 5 point then back to 3 points & a weird looking main cola curious to see what it becomes in the next few weeks

So my Cheese is just F up'd from what I'm guessing was sun burn from 3 point leaves to 5 point then back to 3 points & a weird looking main cola curious to see what it becomes in the next few weeks
If it wasn't kept indoors under the same light schedule you have there when you put it outside then it is likely revegging. Any time you want to move a plant outside after starting inside - after the initial sprouting and growth period - ideally you have the inside light hours match the outside light hours for when you want to move it out.

Give it time and she will come to her senses. More likely she will monstercrop on you which isn’t a bad thing.
Since you are growing outdoors you have plenty of time for it to adapt.
In a couple days from now we will start the natural diminishing light from around 16:30 hrs of light till 10 hrs by end of the season.

Good day everyone hope all yours week was good, plants are doing good with exception of the Cheese it looks like Charlie Browns Christmas tree pretty sad looking plant but refuses to die, the Fat Bastatd & Gelato are doing good filling out & getting some nice bud sites & do belive is in the stretch stage so will be upping the nute strength next watering they are getting watered every 4th-5th day , been a hot summer so far with humidity levels around 75%, for the FB & Gelato been trying to keep every thing nice & even but will nature do its own thing going forward, thanks for popping in

Good day everyone hope all yours week was good, plants are doing good with exception of the Cheese it looks like Charlie Browns Christmas tree pretty sad looking plant but refuses to die, the Fat Bastatd & Gelato are doing good filling out & getting some nice bud sites & do belive is in the stretch stage so will be upping the nute strength next watering they are getting watered every 4th-5th day , been a hot summer so far with humidity levels around 75%, for the FB & Gelato been trying to keep every thing nice & even but will nature do its own thing going forward, thanks for popping in

View of the week

20230624_131743.jpg

Hey con!

I finally made it to your grow and I'm loving it. Your grow area looks so secluded. Nice!

And your cat really looks like a guardcat!

Plus, I can watch your Fat Bastard and see what might have been (since mine didn't make it)!

Looking forward! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom