InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

My philosophy is if its bad for the environment
Im not sure how everyone has come to believe Co2 is bad for the environment💁‍♂️, it's always been plant food next they will be saying trees are bad for the environment and we better chop more down 🤣

That's crazy scary and so great your daughter followed up with the gas company! They use the real meters and not some cheap retail grade ones.
My new house has an ventless propane gas fireplace, no flue. I was super concerned with these things as they are illlegal in California and Massachusetts, so there mst be a reason. They are supposed to install an O2 meter with the system to ensure clean combustion. I guess if O2 is not steady a certain level then the combustion is off. I don't know if I have that O2 sensor, but I have a couple of CO sensors that haven't gone off so far...

Im not sure how everyone has come to believe Co2 is bad for the environment💁‍♂️, it's always been plant food next they will be saying trees are bad for the environment and we better chop more down 🤣
In excess , that is what i understand it to mean about the environment+ the methane release from perma frost melting that has thousands of years of decaying materials that was once frozen is now thawing out due to warm weather then when You cut all the trees or burn them they release all their stored carbon into the air instead of putting it back in the soil then add all the traffic exhaust into the equation and so on, so the way i see it is by itself its not to harmful but collectively its ALL BAD! If that makes any sense about my thinking?

My question is if there aren't any trees what's gonna use up the c02 in the closed loop system we all live in?? think you can grow enough weed to the get the earths c02 level's to acceptable amounts so we ain't all dropping out due to lack of 02?🤣🤣
We definitely need to stop chopping trees down and carbon credits schemes should be illegal

That's crazy scary and so great your daughter followed up with the gas company! They use the real meters and not some cheap retail grade ones.

They are supposed to install an O2 meter with the system to ensure clean combustion. I guess if O2 is not steady a certain level then the combustion is off. I don't know if I have that O2 sensor, but I have a couple of CO sensors that haven't gone off so far...
My daughter bought a cheap carbon monoxide sensor on Zon. It has a digital readout. Reading zero in the room since she got the new heater installed. The Gas Co guy had a much better one for sure.

Timely discussion of CO2 / CO.

A few days ago my daughter had to have her apartment heater replaced. Her Carbon Monoxide detector went off in the middle of the night (shrieking loudly). She thought it was defective and unplugged it. The next day she called the landlord to have it checked out. Their maintenance guy came and said everything was fine. Fortunately she also called the Gas Co and they showed up right away and found extremely high carbon monoxide levels. They red tagged the furnace (do not use). The landlord replaced it the next day.

Both CO2 and carbon monoxide can be deadly as they displace oxygen in the room. Both are relatively odorless.

If you have a bad headache and are extremely drowsy go outside immediately and get some fresh air! Open windows and turn off any combustion devices until they can be checked by someone smart. A constant headache while in one particular room is also a warning sign. That's your brain telling you to please supply more oxygen.

:hookah:
Smart girl!

This was a vent free brand new unit right outta the box i have plenty of ventilation so take it for what its worth
That's really insane and should be reported to the manufacturer! I don't understand vent-free indoor combustion. :hmmmm:
The reg oven does the same thing with c02 it elevates the levels I seen that on my meter when the better half does her baking it was like 1800/2000 ppm
I hear ya. We had the oven on from about 4:30 to about 7:30 with the doors and windows closed and, maybe it's a coincidence, but I was getting light headed by the end!
Good question! I dumped the c02 a long time ago bad for the environment in really hugh levels i think its considered a greenhouse gas
Definitely a greenhouse gas. I hope science comes up with a response because governments seem to have a tough time getting to a solution.
Not many people are aware of this fact so I thought maybe everyone should know about this
Thanks Captain! I remember reading that the government was coming for our gas stoves :cheesygrinsmiley: but I will definitely have the vent running from now on.
Im not sure how everyone has come to believe Co2 is bad for the environment, it's always been plant food next they will be saying trees are bad for the environment and we better chop more down
If the earth could recycle the CO2 we're putting out it would be a wash, but the earth isn't capable of keeping up with what we're doing to it now. Excess anything is bad...it's basically the definition of "excess"!
@Graytail Not read all of this ,cause i am Not interested But maybe these people can tell you something > Carbon dioxide blanket during cure and storage
Yea my girl and I about died in a POS camper because of a faulty heater SO Fuck that shit . Good day Shed !
Great find sb, thanks! And definitely fuck that faulty heater. We need you and your loved ones hanging here, not dead and buried.
:green_heart:
My new house has an ventless propane gas fireplace, no flue. I was super concerned with these things as they are illlegal in California and Massachusetts, so there mst be a reason. They are supposed to install an O2 meter with the system to ensure clean combustion. I guess if O2 is not steady a certain level then the combustion is off. I don't know if I have that O2 sensor, but I have a couple of CO sensors that haven't gone off so far...
If you can I would have someone with a real meter check that out if they didn't install the meter they were supposed to.
We definitely need to stop chopping trees down and carbon credits schemes should be illegal
💯
My daughter bought a cheap carbon monoxide sensor on Zon. It has a digital readout. Reading zero in the room since she got the new heater installed. The Gas Co guy had a much better one for sure.
I put one of those CO meters next to my blazing wood burning fireplace a few years back and it didn't register anything. I took it back!
Shed, I got 2 questions that came to mind when I was at the co-op. (That I would only ask someone that I think KNOWS....
1. How would mixing 13-13-13 (when you graduate to 5 gal. pot) just a few sprinkles....be tolerated by cannibis?
2. What would ammonium nitrate (VERY FEW PELLETS) do just before the flowering stage?
IF either one of these are used, how long should you wait before you continue with your usual nute schedule?
(Both girls are doing so well, I MAY TRY TO EXPERIMENT (on one), depending on your answer.
Thanks for the questions kitten! I'll answer to the best of my knowledge, with the caveat that anyone who wants to try something to see what happens certainly should. Still...

1. 13-13-13 is not a recommended NPK ratio for cannabis, so I don't recommend using that type of fertilizer. I think you're much better off deciding on a fertilizer method (synthetic or organic) and then finding a trusted line of nutes if you go synthetic. Mixing and matching makes it very difficult to figure out what might be wrong if things go sideways.

2. Ammonium nitrate will eventually break down into nitrate nitrogen, which is fine if you have a plant that's N deficient, but it won't add anything positive to a plant that isn't suffering an N deficiency.

If your plants are showing issues with your current nutes, there are probably safer ways to help it besides top dressing with something it may not need.

Thanks sb! They look exactly the same so I haven't taken any new pics. Not sure if I should just repost those ;) or maybe take some trich pics.

:hmmmm:
Trich shots for the win, when are you starting your summer grow & anything planned yet ?

Trich shots for the win, when are you starting your summer grow & anything planned yet ?
Thanks con, I'll take some today!

And I'm in the planning stages for the summer but I've got another project to finish first. I'm waiting for the tent to empty so I can do a second Candida seed run. After that I'll drop a Cap Junky (as planned), and it turns out that I can participate in the Seedsman Purple Ghost Candy comparative grow and keep it in this thread. I'll just need to feature that plant individually in separate posts and tag them "and such" (as my son would say).

I not going to SIP or SWICK this summer, just regular pots of FF soil. No new tricks this time. :)

So that's the summer sorted. Now I just need to actually grow them!

Thanks con, I'll take some today!

And I'm in the planning stages for the summer but I've got another project to finish first. I'm waiting for the tent to empty so I can do a second Candida seed run. After that I'll drop a Cap Junky (as planned), and it turns out that I can participate in the Seedsman Purple Ghost Candy comparative grow and keep it in this thread. I'll just need to feature that plant individually in separate posts and tag them "and such" (as my son would say).

I not going to SIP or SWICK this summer, just regular pots of FF soil. No new tricks this time. :)

So that's the summer sorted. Now I just need to actually grow them!
Hey Shed,
Did you get some Cap Junky s1 beans? Just checking, didn't know if that was possible with the CJ, like the Santa Cruz blue dream, exodus cheese clones, etc. I'm sure anything is possible, just from what I've read.
Cheers bud

Hey Shed,
Did you get some Cap Junky s1 beans? Just checking, didn't know if that was possible with the CJ, like the Santa Cruz blue dream, exodus cheese clones, etc. I'm sure anything is possible, just from what I've read.
Cheers bud
F1s Yes, S1's made by another member here. I believe they were made from one of the original clones but may be wrong about that. When I drop it I'll have all the details.

I believe they were made from one of the original clones but may be wrong about that.
I've read where the original clones were going for 4 figures! Any idea if that's true or not?

If they are then this probably isn't from one! :eek:
Not are, were.

I read something about when it first came out and the writer said that at that time the breeder was getting a couple of thousand dollars apiece for the clones.

Could be complete BS. Could be true.

Not are, were.
I read something about when it first came out and the writer said that at that time the breeder was getting a couple of thousand dollars apiece for the clones.
Could be complete BS. Could be true.
Were these off the first mother plant? If he was getting that kind of coin the end result must be damn good. I hope my seeds retain enough of the original genetics!
I've seen CJ for 800 a cut on Boston clones. Crazy how much they are making.
I'm going to see if I can find out how these seeds came about and I'll report back.

[They're S1's not F1's...corrected above]

Back
Top Bottom