InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

My TV took a 💩 this morning and I’m bored 😴 out of my mind so I’m not exactly having a great day. But I don’t feel sad 😢 just kind of feeling lost and need something to occupy my brain. CL🍀
Capt. you go thru TVs very quickly. 🍋

Oh, sorry to hear that. Can you get local TV or streaming channels on your computer? Wanna start an Ask Me Anything in your journal to keep busy?

Or a walk! That's what I tell my son to do when he's feeling blah. Something about the right left right left of walking and the eyes moving side to side has a positive effect on the system to make our moods better.
That’s really an excellent idea. My doctor recommended that I take a daily walk last year.And I did daily until last winter 🥶 but now I think it’s time to start again. Thanks 🙏 Shedster. CL🍀

Capt. you go thru TVs very quickly. 🍋
My Mother bought this one on sale a couple years ago from Zon. It had Netflix and other streaming services built in but it started freezing the picture. I’m pretty sure it was defective from the factory. The worst thing is the warranty is now no good. CL🍀

I've been buying TCL Roku TV's lately (got three) and they seem to be pretty solid. Oldest one is only about 3 years now though.
The one that died was a Visio and I prolly shouldn’t have but I bought another one because it was so cheap. 159 bucks for a 40” and will supposedly be here tomorrow. CL🍀

Does the TV freeze on all inputs? Have you tried casting the phone to the TV? Many newer TV's can do that now.
It has a little light showing it has power but won’t turn on. I unplugged it for a few minutes but nothing. I called the service center and changed batteries in the remote , then pushed multiple buttons as instructed but nada. CL🍀

Tuesday afternoon update on the Purple Ghost Candy from Seedsman! Here it is on day 28, looking completely recovered from the earlier droop, and we even have some sun today:

Saugaview®:

And check out the roots growing out of the holes, 10 days after transplant:

That means they're well beyond the original width of the solo cup and are filling the pot nicely!

I've noticed that there are a few stretchy versions of the PGC growing on the site, so I'll need to keep an eye out for that to make sure I can get it through the door in flower. :)

Thanks for following along. :ciao:

Quotes:

You could add some here as well if you have time. :cheesygrinsmiley:

All is well and I'm just back from my son's college graduation...so that's new! Also, this place isn't the same without pics of your well-worn deck.

Thank you Keith. I learned so much from my dad and enjoy being able to pass that love along to my kids.

Thanks Stunger! It was also probably the last time the four of us will be away together as a family. :(

Sticky fingers indeed! I remember de-seeding the Sour G a couple of year ago and my hands were black with resin where I rubbed the buds between them to get them out.

Will do, thanks Scottay!

On the plus side, I was just a passenger in my son's car on the drive home. The most work I had to do was hand him the water bottle!

This is it for schooling as far as I know. He's got a job that runs until mid-August and then it's time to buckle down and find a permanent one. No clue how long before he moves out but most of that is probably a paycheck/rent-check issue. 💵 Also he'd miss our dog!

They came through with flying colors, and I figure a few neem sprays (no worries about it since the flowers aren't for smoking) and the PM should stay under control until it's harvest time.

It's a seeded female!
Damn thats one sexy girl

I'm sure a repair place could fix it easy but probably at the same cost as the new one.
I just tried holding down the power button to try to make it reboot but nada. Then tried using the STARZ app on my iPhone to scan for other devices but nothing worked. I tried everything I could think of but nothing works. It’s prolly nothing that can’t be fixed by someone who knows what happened to it. CL🍀

That’s really an excellent idea. My doctor recommended that I take a daily walk last year.And I did daily until last winter 🥶 but now I think it’s time to start again. Thanks 🙏 Shedster. CL🍀
A nice zooted walking nature is friggin great for the mind and body!
I've been buying TCL Roku TV's lately (got three) and they seem to be pretty solid. Oldest one is only about 3 years now though.
We have 4 of these TCL’s oldest one I think is 5 years old now. Still truckn’

LIG once again. CL🍀

IMG_5165.jpeg

Hi Shed! Just spent some time going through some of the recent activities here. Lots of varied and interesting stuff as always. First, that 2019 garden is completely insane. Beautiful. You should have charged for walking tours for potheads. And now, the Purple Ghost Candy - phew she’s a stunner. Very very nice. Almost bit on that one more than once. Nice and great work as always!

A whole page of TV talk? Let me do a couple of quotes and then I'll move on to something more grow-related. :)

Damn thats one sexy girl
Thanks Mark!
OK so it is a FEMALE damn I just always associated the seeds with male for some reason .... Yes Us males are the pollen for U female with < never mind i was going to make a funny but I think i have covered that now Plant looks good !!
Now you got it! :high-five:
Hi Shed! Just spent some time going through some of the recent activities here. Lots of varied and interesting stuff as always. First, that 2019 garden is completely insane. Beautiful. You should have charged for walking tours for potheads. And now, the Purple Ghost Candy - phew she’s a stunner. Very very nice. Almost bit on that one more than once. Nice and great work as always!
Thanks Jon! Most folks who came by (ages 18-70) wanted to take pics of that. And the PGC is cruising right along, but it would do even better if we had more sun out here! ☀️

Back
Top Bottom