InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Greetings and a happy Wednesday to most of you (because time zones, not because I don't like some of you)! Today's update (and I promise to stop with the daily updates after this) is to mark the harvest of the Queen G auto on day 100 (68 days with pistils).

That's it! It seems pretty fluffy compared to the still-green and still-alive QGa2, but final weights still to come. :thanks: for hanging out for this wacky grow. Two down, one to go...

Quotes:
Delicious. Nice pics Mr Shed
Thanks Leruged! Been a bit since you've stopped by, so nice to see you around. :ciao:
Awesome trichs man!
Thank you Otter! I think this is one of the stickiest I've trimmed in quite a while. ✂️
Good job on getting the pics. and Thanks for the answer LOL I think you just don't like Auto's
LOL thanks sb, you're getting that feeling? :) I can't blame the autos for the look of this grow. More like too much light, too much PM, spraying and leaving the lights on, letting the pots suck up the runoff, and probably a few other things I didn't do well. If I had followed all the advice I would have given to another first time tent grower, these might have stayed green and I'd have very little to be disappointed about.

Maybe next time. :hmmmm:

Greetings and a happy Wednesday to most of you (because time zones, not because I don't like some of you)! Today's update (and I promise to stop with the daily updates after this) is to mark the harvest of the Queen G auto on day 100 (68 days with pistils).

That's it! It seems pretty fluffy compared to the still-green and still-alive QGa2, but final weights still to come. :thanks: for hanging out for this wacky grow. Two down, one to go...

Quotes:

Thanks Leruged! Been a bit since you've stopped by, so nice to see you around. :ciao:

Thank you Otter! I think this is one of the stickiest I've trimmed in quite a while. ✂️

LOL thanks sb, you're getting that feeling? :) I'm not sure I can blame the autos for the look of this grow. More like too much light, too much PM, spraying and leaving the lights on, letting the pots suck up the runoff, and probably a few other things I didn't do well. If I had followed all the advice I would have given to another first time tent grower, these might have stayed green and I'd have very little to be disappointed in.

Cmon Shedster you can tell us, who is it that you don’t like? lol 😂 Bet I know? Just kidding. CL🍀. :rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Quotes:

LOL thanks sb, you're getting that feeling? :) I can't blame the autos for the look of this grow. More like too much light, too much PM, spraying and leaving the lights on, letting the pots suck up the runoff, and probably a few other things I didn't do well. If I had followed all the advice I would have given to another first time tent grower, these might have stayed green and I'd have very little to be disappointed about.

nice job big colas

Cmon Shedster you can tell us, who is it that you don’t like? lol Bet I know? Just kidding. CL🍀
Don't worry Captain, you should have a happy Wednesday!
nice job big colas
Thanks Mark! Not much heft to them but hopefully what's there is great. :thumb:
Maybe fluffy but they look really full! Such plumage! Are you still having rain?
Thank you Otter, I'm guessing the QGa2 will come in heavier even with only 8 tops, but it's hard to say until they dry out. And speaking of drying out, we had some great weather end of last week, a bit of rain on Monday, and some more due on Saturday. Between the storms it's been lovely though so far. I'm sure we'll have more rain and clouds through March as we wind down winter. Either way, next up for me is Candida seed-making in the tent, so I'll be okay with the clouds (for now)!

Why oh why? We, your adoring followers love the updates don't you know!
LOL! And updates you shall receive, when there's something to talk about. :thumb:
PS, that harvest looks delicious
Why thanks Carmen! :)
Congrats on another great takedown Shed! I don’t need any color glasses to tell me those buds look stellar hangin in that box. And a not-so-bold prediction - they’ll look even more amazing in jars.
Quite a limb you're going out on...thanks double H! Luckily the QGa2 is still green so you can keep those glasses in the case, for now anyway. ;)

Don't worry Captain, you should have a happy Wednesday!

Thanks Mark! Not much heft to them but hopefully what's there is great. :thumb:

Thank you Otter, I'm guessing the QGa2 will come in heavier even with only 8 tops, but it's hard to say until they dry out. And speaking of drying out, we had some great weather end of last week, a bit of rain on Monday, and some more due on Saturday. Between the storms it's been lovely though so far. I'm sure we'll have more rain and clouds through March as we wind down winter. Either way, next up for me is Candida seed-making in the tent, so I'll be okay with the clouds (for now)!
Good growings with Candida! I'm so happy to have it in the house! It's an arthritis killer! My hands are so much better with it vs not! All my joints! :thumb:

Happy Leap Day everyone, and at 12:05am my wife asked me if I would marry her. I said yes. :love:

Another one in the ledger! Is the next the big….6…?
This one was the big 6-0! 20 autos and 40 photo plants harvested since August 1st 2017. :thumb:
Good growings with Candida! I'm so happy to have it in the house! It's an arthritis killer! My hands are so much better with it vs not! All my joints!
Your success with the Candida fills my heart with joy. :green_heart:
Box O Weed Looking Good am sure your glad-er
LOL glad-er is a great way of putting it! It's about 64% RH where the box is now so I've got the fan on a timer running 4 hours off and 30 minutes on. With more rain coming tomorrow I should be able to stretch the hang-dry out for a bit.

Happy Leap Day everyone, and at 12:05am my wife asked me if I would marry her. I said yes. :love:

This one was the big 6-0! 20 autos and 40 photo plants harvested since August 1st 2017. :thumb:

Your success with the Candida makes my heart fill with joy. :green_heart:

LOL glad-er is a great way of putting it! It's about 64% RH where the box is now so I've got the fan on a timer running 4 hours off and 30 minutes on. With more rain coming tomorrow I should be able to stretch the hang-dry out for a bit.
anniversary today? or actually renewing vows congrats on either/both

Back
Top Bottom