InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Well you can just grow a bud in a shot glass , thats cool !!
Homeopathic growing. Its next level organic. $10,000 an oz

😂

Next time I grow an outdoor Auto full organic 3.5g yielding plant I’m going to put it in the prettiest box, dust it in dry ice hash so it packs a punch and sell it for $1000

It’d probably find a buyer 😂

😂

Next time I grow an outdoor Auto full organic 3.5g yielding plant I’m going to put it in the prettiest box, dust it in dry ice hash so it packs a punch and sell it for $1000

It’d probably find a buyer 😂
"Single source, small batch"?

Oh I’ll have a holographic or LED Chyron running round the box flashing out:

“Single Source, Small Batch, Grown with live AND Science - Scan here for the App Store for your curated enjoyment pleasures Boutique. Craft. Earth IG FB TickTock”

“$10,000 for your one ounce experience”

Its a shame @MicroGrowerMan isn't about anymore, he was pretty sick, but he as Chicago’s finest Mad Man (as in advertising!) would get the bs and the required chutzpah to sell at those prices 😂

if my wife goes back to smoking that is...she's having some asthma issues at the moment
As someone who suffered Asthma since a young child. If it interests your wife, she could try a couple of sessions with a Cranial Osteopath. When our daughter was born after a very lengthy 24 hour birth it was recommended we take her to a Cranial Osteopath by the midwife as she said that the baby could suffer irritability and sleeping problems from the lengthy compression within the birth canal. When there I asked does this work for Asthma in adults, and when he said yes, I began treatments which resulted in me at the age of 58 giving up my use of an inhaler. At the end of last year I got a humdinger of a chest infection, it was a struggle to breathe and my breathing went backwards where I found I needed to use an inhaler again. This week I went back to the Cranial Osteopath after 5 years, and I now feel a hell of lot better, breathing a lot easier and have stopped needing the use of an inhaler. In my experience Asthma is a horrible disease, and yes there are a variety of 'quick fixes' like inhalers, pills, steroids, etc. In my experience the Cranial Osteopathic approach helps take away the restrictions within the body that create asthmatic breathing. It is super gentle and you can be forgiven for wondering if anything is happening but it works profoundly. But anyway, just saying, in case this may be something your wife would like to investigate. Now back to 420!

Okay, my last post included an apology for not being around because of family obligations and work stuff, but I'm back with another apology for my absence. The story turns out better than it starts so hang in there.

Wednesday night I had to take my wife to the ER because the asthma I mentioned off-hand turned into a major problem. She could barely breathe and I raced her to the hospital (she refused my ambulance suggestion and luckily it was late so there was no traffic) and they started working on her immediately. I won't do a play by play but they finally got her a bed in ICU at around 8:30am on Thursday. By this morning she was finally able to breathe completely on her own with no oxygen needed, so they just moved her out of ICU to a regular room. She's still getting breathing treatments and steroids via IV every 4 hours so I don't know when she'll be out, but she's back to eating and is untethered from all the tubes and wires and stuff.

They don't know what caused it but they ran an environmental allergy panel that we haven't gotten the results back from yet. The pulmonologist said no vaping from now on, only flower (once she completely recovers) and edibles. I have to do a deeper dive into PM and whether the spores hang around on washed and cured flower, but that's for another day.

Anyway, the Queen G auto 2 still lives on since I've been at the hospital most of the time (and will be today as well), but I grabbed some trich pics this morning. I'd say it's coming down this weekend no matter. There are still enough clear that I'd let it go if it were completely healthy, but it's time to move on to what's next.

Thanks for all your words of support and for picking up on that asthma reference. It seemed an aside at the time but turned out more prescient I guess. :hmmmm:

Eventually I will get caught up, and in the meantime, congrats on any harvests I missed. :thumb:

Quotes:
How bad is that photo? I ran the bedroom AC extra cold last night to prepare for an all day power cut. Walked downstairs hit the watering button and then measured those. My battered phone with three lens covers either broken or missing I guess just flashed with humidity. It gives it a certain trashy style?
That photo was crap and on the level of Absorber's pics when I first met him! His are now much better and yours are getting worse. You asked. :cheesygrinsmiley:

But still...nice variety of potting options!
Well you can just grow a bud in a shot glass , thats cool !!
IKR? Started as a leafy top and turned into a full-fledged stinky flower, all in a shotglass with a 23w CFL nearby.
It’d probably find a buyer
Gap in the market!
The marketing is coming together now...
Oh I’ll have a holographic or LED Chyron running round the box flashing out:
“Single Source, Small Batch, Grown with live AND Science - Scan here for the App Store for your curated enjoyment pleasures Boutique. Craft. Earth IG FB TickTock”
“$10,000 for your one ounce experience”
And it would start and end with the Forty-45 logo!
Taking a seat nice things you got brewing here!
I totally missed that. Sure hope your other half feels better Shed.
:welcome: to my journal and thanks for the well wishes Drekoola (I promise not to shorten that to Drek ;) )! I'll be doing a seed run with STS in the next week or so and after that will be the summer grow with a Cap Junky and a Seedsman-sponsored Purple Ghost Candy. Good timing on your part. :)
Gosh Shed, I'm really sorry to hear about the asthma issues. That's a real pita. Is she taking oil instead? Hell that must be tough.
Thank you Carmen! She was working so hard to breathe that I have no idea what she's willing to try, but I'm sure I'll be making a lot more capsules than I used to be.
As someone who suffered Asthma since a young child. If it interests your wife, she could try a couple of sessions with a Cranial Osteopath. When our daughter was born after a very lengthy 24 hour birth it was recommended we take her to a Cranial Osteopath by the midwife as she said that the baby could suffer irritability and sleeping problems from the lengthy compression within the birth canal. When there I asked does this work for Asthma in adults, and when he said yes, I began treatments which resulted in me at the age of 58 giving up my use of an inhaler. At the end of last year I got a humdinger of a chest infection, it was a struggle to breathe and my breathing went backwards where I found I needed to use an inhaler again. This week I went back to the Cranial Osteopath after 5 years, and I now feel a hell of lot better, breathing a lot easier and have stopped needing the use of an inhaler. In my experience Asthma is a horrible disease, and yes there are a variety of 'quick fixes' like inhalers, pills, steroids, etc. In my experience the Cranial Osteopathic approach helps take away the restrictions within the body that create asthmatic breathing. It is super gentle and you can be forgiven for wondering if anything is happening but it works profoundly. But anyway, just saying, in case this may be something your wife would like to investigate. Now back to 420!
I've never heard of Cranial Osteopathy so I guess it's time I started digging into it. I'll see what her pulmonologist knows about it as well.

I'm so glad you found something that worked for you, and thanks for the success story!
That was a sweet harvest Shed! Hope the awesome half feels herself soon!
Thank you Otter! I talked to her on the phone a few minutes ago and she sounded so much better. Phewf!
Shed I hope your other half feels better soon. 🍋
Thanks Keith! She's definitely on the mend.

The pulmonologist said no vaping from now on, only flower (once she completely recovers) and edibles.
What a scare! What was the explanation from the pulmonologist as to why vape is out and flower is acceptable?

I've been wondering about mycotoxins in powdery mildew in general because I am seeing quite a lot of it in a few grows.

Hope your wife is safe home soon!

Wishing the best for Mrs. Shed.

For what it's worth, my wife had a similar attack about 6 years ago. She was driving out of an garage and could barely breathe when she reached to exit. Thankfully, garage workers called an ambulance and she was taken care of in a manner similar to your wife. She spent a day in the ICU and then another few in a regular hospital room.

The good news, she's had no major episodes since. She spent a few years after the attack relying on an inhaler for minor episodes. But over time, there has been no further need for even the inhaler. It's like she no longer has Asthma, though she still does.

It's the reason I can never own another dog. Turns out she was an Asthma trigger for my wife. :straightface:

Okay, my last post included an apology for not being around because of family obligations and work stuff, but I'm back with another apology for my absence. The story turns out better than it starts so hang in there.

Wednesday night I had to take my wife to the ER because the asthma I mentioned off-hand turned into a major problem. She could barely breathe and I raced her to the hospital (she refused my ambulance suggestion and luckily it was late so there was no traffic) and they started working on her immediately. I won't do a play by play but they finally got her a bed in ICU at around 8:30am on Thursday. By this morning she was finally able to breathe completely on her own with no oxygen needed, so they just moved her out of ICU to a regular room. She's still getting breathing treatments and steroids via IV every 4 hours so I don't know when she'll be out, but she's back to eating and is untethered from all the tubes and wires and stuff.

They don't know what caused it but they ran an environmental allergy panel that we haven't gotten the results back from yet. The pulmonologist said no vaping from now on, only flower (once she completely recovers) and edibles. I have to do a deeper dive into PM and whether the spores hang around on washed and cured flower, but that's for another day.

Anyway, the Queen G auto 2 still lives on since I've been at the hospital most of the time (and will be today as well), but I grabbed some trich pics this morning. I'd say it's coming down this weekend no matter. There are still enough clear that I'd let it go if it were completely healthy, but it's time to move on to what's next.

Thanks for all your words of support and for picking up on that asthma reference. It seemed an aside at the time but turned out more prescient I guess. :hmmmm:

Eventually I will get caught up, and in the meantime, congrats on any harvests I missed. :thumb:

Quotes:

That photo was crap and on the level of Absorber's pics when I first met him! His are now much better and yours are getting worse. You asked. :cheesygrinsmiley:

But still...nice variety of potting options!

IKR? Started as a leafy top and turned into a full-fledged stinky flower, all in a shotglass with a 23w CFL nearby.

Gap in the market!

The marketing is coming together now...

And it would start and end with the Forty-45 logo!

:welcome: to my journal and thanks for the well wishes Drekoola (I promise not to shorten that to Drek ;) )! I'll be doing a seed run with STS in the next week or so and after that will be the summer grow with a Cap Junky and a Seedsman-sponsored Purple Ghost Candy. Good timing on your part. :)

Thank you Carmen! She was working so hard to breathe that I have no idea what she's willing to try, but I'm sure I'll be making a lot more capsules than I used to be.

I've never heard of Cranial Osteopathy so I guess it's time I started digging into it. I'll see what her pulmonologist knows about it as well.

I'm so glad you found something that worked for you, and thanks for the success story!

Thank you Otter! I talked to her on the phone a few minutes ago and she sounded so much better. Phewf!

Thanks Keith! She's definitely on the mend.
Glad the wife is getting better must of been quite the scare you must be relieved a bit

Aww that’s horrid mate. Last year those nights of L being in hospital for asthma were just awful - I know that pain, the blue dyed ventalin in the mask.

With L , her half brother and sister had asthma issues when they were very young but grew out of it (as L seems to have done) but it coincided with us trimming a load of our own weed and then 20kg for my farmer mate. They mentioned it might return in later life. Any chance of that being a trigger? Recent harvest plus rare full indoor grow, winter time so potentially less doors/windows open?

Glad she sounds like she’s on the mend. Missed ya but really not too much 😂

Your mates,

Nick & Co x

Highya ITS,

So sorry to hear of your wife's trouble!! When one can't breathe, nothing else matters!! I'm glad it's sorted out now. I know being older, trips to the hospital become more frequent. I had to take Julie on friday per Doc's orders. They diagnosed her with colitis. Always something! It's good that she can still smoke the buds!! Much thanks to all the hospital warriors in our time of need!! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom