InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Happy anniversary to you both! She's a lucky woman and you a lucky man!
Back in September, but thanks Otter!
30 years is a good amount of time. We are at 42 years but when I look around at folks, we know a lot of them did not make it 5 years. At 30 years it's a good match. Hopefully 30 more.
If I've got 30 years left on this earth I hope they're with her. Congrats on 42 and I hope you married young!
So you've actually been married for 120 years??
LOL no, this is not my anniversary! This is Leap Day when tradition has it that it's "okay" for women to propose to men. :)

Happy Anniversary of the day she popped the question!
That moment changed a few lives, eh?...♥️

Congrats on the Queen G harvest, too!
That stuff looks like it should do the trick :lot-o-toke:

Congrats on the proposal - I meant to mention it to & Co yesterday but couldn’t imagine a situation where me yelling her about that 29th proposal business didn’t lead to me having to buy her gold so will tell her this morning instead 😂

And congrats on the 60! That’s no mean feat given the schelpping/ annual style - and some auto failures back in the day very successful they’ve been too, at great average!

Played Shed!

Nick

Oh, hello! :ciao:

I've been a bit absent on the site the last couple of days and I promise I'll catch up tomorrow, but before everything here is old news, let me throw an update on the goings on around my house.

Starting with jarring up the Ruby Tuesday auto, 21 days post harvest:

Speaking of harvests, I took the first Queen G auto off the lines since it was getting pretty dry in the box, and it settled at 61% overnight, so I weighed it this morning:

That's 146g / 5.2oz, which (at 100 days above ground) works out to 1.46g/day, and that's almost identical to the RTa. I guess that's what dried out dying autoflowers in my tent yield, so far. :)

The QGa2 is still going on day 98 (63 days with pistils), but I thought I would scope the trichomes to check the progression. Here are more than enough pics of that:

I hope this one lives long enough for the clears to get cloudy!

And lastly for the day, I upcanned three of the four Candidas from solo cups into 1-ish gallon pots:

The green pot one will be the new mother, the other large one will get pollinated, and the smaller will be sprayed with STS for pollen. All this will happen when I harvest the QGa2 and clean the tent.

Dat's it for me, and I hope your weekend smelled of clean laundry and fresh breezes. ☀️

Quotes:
Happy Anniversary of the day she popped the question!
I feel like I'm in a game of telephone! There were no anniversaries celebrated on Feb 29th. It was just a funny thing for my wife to ask because women being allowed to propose on Leap Day is just another sexist tradition from the past. :)
That moment changed a few lives, eh?
It did when I asked her back in spring of 1993, that's for sure!
Congrats on the Queen G harvest, too! That stuff looks like it should do the trick
Thanks Carcass! Not sure if it's smokeable since it's all bleached, but if not it will be turned into dry ice hash within a month. 🧊
Congrats on the proposal - I meant to mention it to & Co yesterday but couldn’t imagine a situation where me yelling her about that 29th proposal business didn’t lead to me having to buy her gold so will tell her this morning instead
LOL!
And congrats on the 60! That’s no mean feat given the schelpping/ annual style - and some auto failures back in the day very successful they’ve been too, at great average!
Thanks Nick, and when I move pots around now I can tell I've gone too long without schlepping. Luckily the start off small so I can work back into it by late summer. 💪
Only missed it by a couple of weeks... :thanks: sb!

29th of Feb 1993, its a bit early to call it spring, isn’t it? Sure you didn't mean 1992, for the leap year?

🤣🤣

Those pots - I’m going to measure one today. (My exciting day right there!) We have a bunch of them the same. The Bruce/Gorilla are in them now, but we have two slightly different sizes. I think they’re as small as half a gallon? I always went about a gallon when judging them but they fit comfortably inside a giant solo at 0.75 gallon. Probably going to flower half a dozen in them on that grow.

I feel like I'm in a game of telephone! There we no anniversaries celebrated on Feb 29th. It was just a funny thing for my wife to ask because women being allowed to propose on Leap Day is just another sexist tradition from the past.
And during those exchanges I was bent over laughing. Err'body was getting it wrong! 😁

I've been a bit absent on the site the last couple of days and I promise I'll catch up tomorrow, but before everything here is old news, let me throw an update on the goings on around my house.

Speaking of harvests, I took the first Queen G auto off the lines since it was getting pretty dry in the box, and it settled at 61% overnight, so I weighed it this morning:

That's 146g / 5.2oz, which (at 100 days above ground) works out to 1.46g/day, and that's almost identical to the RTa. I guess that's what dried out dying autoflowers in my tent yield, so far. :)

The QGa2 is still going on day 98 (63 days with pistils), but I thought I would scope the trichomes to check the progression. Here are more than enough pics of that:

And lastly for the day, I upcanned three of the four Candidas from solo cups into 1-ish gallon pots:

The green pot one will be the new mother, the other large will get pollinated, and the smaller will be sprayed with STS for pollen. All this will happen when I harvest the qQGa2 and clean the tent.

Dat's it for me, and I hope your weekends smelled of clean laundry and fresh breezes. ☀️

Quotes:

I feel like I'm in a game of telephone! There we no anniversaries celebrated on Feb 29th. It was just a funny thing for my wife to ask because women being allowed to propose on Leap Day is just another sexist tradition from the past. :)

Thanks Carcass! Not sure if it's smokeable since it's all bleached, but if not it will be turned into dry ice hash within a month. 🧊

LOL!

Thanks Nick, and when I move pots around now I can tell I've gone too long without schlepping. Luckily the start off small so I can work back into it by late summer. 💪

nice weigh in at 5 oz & looks good, thats more than double of what my 2 FB's are going to yield Lol! a week or so left for the QG2 you figure?

The green pot one will be the new mother, the other large one will get pollinated, and the smaller will be sprayed with STS for pollen. All this will happen when I harvest the QGa2 and clean the tent.

Dat's it for me, and I hope your weekend smelled of clean laundry and fresh breezes. ☀️

Quotes:

I feel like I'm in a game of telephone! There were no anniversaries celebrated on Feb 29th. It was just a funny thing for my wife to ask because women being allowed to propose on Leap Day is just another sexist tradition from the past. :)

LOL!

Happy whatever day Shedster another day above ground is always a good 👍. CL🍀

Congrats on your QGa1 harvest. 136 grams from an auto is pretty good and it's way more than I thought you would get based on the photos you posted of her in her last days. My best auto harvest was 144 grams.

Highya ITS,

Someone mentioned the RTa looks good in the jars! I'd say more like "gorgeous"!! I love that look.Big, dank looking buds! Great job! Yes, and the Candida is doing great also. You do grow some great seedlings in those solo cups. I hope Mother Nature is being good to you guys again! Happy Smokin'

29th of Feb 1993, its a bit early to call it spring, isn’t it? Sure you didn't mean 1992, for the leap year?
LOL!
Those pots - I’m going to measure one today. (My exciting day right there!) We have a bunch of them the same. The Bruce/Gorilla are in them now, but we have two slightly different sizes. I think they’re as small as half a gallon? I always went about a gallon when judging them but they fit comfortably inside a giant solo at 0.75 gallon. Probably going to flower half a dozen in them on that grow.
I figure the larger ones are actual 1 gallon pots even though the nurseries label them as 2 gallons and charge more. The smaller one they call 1 gallon but it's probably more like 3/4.
And during those exchanges I was bent over laughing. Err'body was getting it wrong!
IKR? I should just stop posting facts. ;)
nice weigh in at 5 oz & looks good, thats more than double of what my 2 FB's are going to yield Lol!
Might be bigger than one or two of your plants but yours outshine mine 100%, not to mention the rest of the beauties you're growing.
:thumb:

a week or so left for the QG2 you figure?
If I can keep it alive I'm hoping for maybe two. It's starting to fade but the top half of the pot was dry this morning so I gave it about half a gallon. We'll see!
Not bad weight for what it is dry and dieing , as long as it can be used no lost ! Candida's look good !
Not a bad weight at all, all things considered. And I am so ready to get to work on the Candida seed project that I can practically taste the STS. :)
Looks good in those jars and the RH at 63% like a pro that you are. 🍋
Thanks Keith! The first week after I weighed them they went up to 67% RH, but late last week we had a day where it was 55% outside so I left the bag by an open window for a few hours. Worked like a charm.
Happy whatever day Shedster another day above ground is always a good . CL🍀
As long as we can smile we're doing alright I figure.
Congrats on your QGa1 harvest. 136 grams from an auto is pretty good and it's way more than I thought you would get based on the photos you posted of her in her last days. My best auto harvest was 144 grams.
Thank you HG! I'll take 146g off an auto every time if I ever grow another. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Someone mentioned the RTa looks good in the jars! I'd say more like "gorgeous"!! I love that look.Big, dank looking buds! Great job! Yes, and the Candida is doing great also. You do grow some great seedlings in those solo cups. I hope Mother Nature is being good to you guys again! Happy Smokin'
Gorgeous? Sounds good to me! It will be a while before anyone gets a taste (if my wife goes back to smoking that is...she's having some asthma issues at the moment), but I'm going to try to get it to some folks who can give a better review than her usual.

LOL!

I figure the larger ones are actual 1 gallon pots even though the nurseries label them as 2 gallons and charge more. The smaller one they call 1 gallon but it's probably more like 3/4.

IKR? I should just stop posting facts. ;)

Might be bigger than one or two of your plants but yours outshine mine 100%, not to mention the rest of the beauties you're growing.
:thumb:

If I can keep it alive I'm hoping for maybe two. It's starting to fade but the top half of the pot was dry this morning so I gave it about half a gallon. We'll see!

Not a bad weight at all, all things considered. And I am so ready to get to work on the Candida seed project that I can practically taste the STS. :)

Thanks Keith! The first week after I weighed them they went up to 67% RH, but late last week we had a day where it was 55% outside so I left the bag by an open window for a few hours. Worked like a charm.

As long as we can smile we're doing alright I figure.

Thank you HG! I'll take 146g off an auto every time if I ever grow another. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Gorgeous? Sounds good to me! It will be a while before anyone gets a taste (if my wife goes back to smoking that is...she's having some asthma issues at the moment), but I'm going to try to get it to some folks who can give a better review than her usual.
hows that clipping of that auto doing or did i miss the obit?

IMG_2012.jpeg

16oz, 78oz. 110oz. 3 gallon, 5 gallon

To get to 78oz I used perlite, archimedes and the standard 16oz solo as the black pot and giant solo share the same diameter at the top. There’s a slightly bigger black pot we have as well but here SuperCheap - “On its very cheap™” doesn’t go bigger.

Little bit of pot sizing of a Thursday morning!

Now you're just showing off! :)
How bad is that photo? I ran the bedroom AC extra cold last night to prepare for an all day power cut. Walked downstairs hit the watering button and then measured those. My battered phone with three lens covers either broken or missing I guess just flashed with humidity. It gives it a certain trashy style?

Back
Top Bottom