Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

That's a metric shit ton of flower and some individually amazing hauls! And the Limonade Skunk was definitely worth the wait.
:bravo:

Also, while I was waiting for the big reveal I found your missing scale pic for the Peyote Forum, in case you want to edit it back in:

IMG_5093.jpeg

:)

Sorry for such a long gap for reporting the results!
No worries, HH💚
You've been a busy lady !
Thanks for the update, and Congrats on all those harvests-
that should keep you and Mr. H. smokin' for a little while..

Is there any indica strains that put out that much? Like the strains that are 90% indica?
Hi Stargazer, I’m sorry, I’m not sure off the top of my head. This has been my most successful run so far and I’d say the results are a combo of good lights and the watering system I started using. Personally, I’m a big kush fan and have had some fairly robust plants from those seeds, OG kush and Mango kush specifically. Hope that helps some! :ciao:
That's a metric shit ton of flower and some individually amazing hauls! And the Limonade Skunk was definitely worth the wait.
:bravo:

Also, while I was waiting for the big reveal I found your missing scale pic for the Peyote Forum, in case you want to edit it back in:

IMG_5093.jpeg

:)
What kind of trickery is this?! I can’t find that pic anywhere? Lmao, I started to worry I had messed up my yield report, because that looks just like the GG pic. Am I too stoned to navigate my own thread or are you messing with me? 😂🤣

No worries, HH💚
You've been a busy lady !
Thanks for the update, and Congrats on all those harvests-
that should keep you and Mr. H. smokin' for a little while..
Thanks Carcass 💗 I’m really relieved to have a good supply for a bit. I just have to make sure I don’t take too long a break, I’ve made that mistake before. Got a little too comfortable resting on my bum!

Nice hauls HH!

So how is Mr. H dealing with this situation? I'll bet his head is on a swivel. 😁

The last harvest for this run was indeed the crowned queen. I should’ve known that a Boo seed would give me a Boo sized plant! ;) :kiss:

Limonade Skunk
IMG_5097.jpeg
IMG_5101.jpeg
IMG_5100.jpeg
hard to read again, but it says 187g because LS friggin killed it!

This was a crazy run and I really hope past me learned some growing/planning lessons from this. It feels so good having some serious stock built up again with no trips to the dispensary in sight.

I really want to thank my seed fairies @Virgin Ground @Chris Scorpio @Justin Goody @BooWho2 and @InTheShed. I really do think of each of you when I have a little toke, you’re there with me in smoke-spirit. 💗

A little snag that I found when harvesting - DTF ended up being seeded. I had found nanners on her around week 7 or 8 and clipped them, but when it was harvest time, I found several more. I trimmed her by using the salad spinner bowl trimmer and I think that actually helped by knocking out the seeds into the trim. I haven’t gotten a single seed while smoking (so far), so that’s an unplanned benefit!

I got a large amount of trim from GG, DTF and Limonade Skunk, and I’ll definitely be using it to make some oil. So far I have only done the GG. I’ve only used it twice so far, but it may not be quite strong enough on its own. I’ll probably run the oil again with some buds to strengthen it up a bit more, or perhaps use one of the other trim bags and make a combo? 🤔

Well, I think that about wraps up the harvest deets. Sorry for such a long gap for reporting the results! I have no clue what’s next other than more Candida. First step is getting everything cleaned up, I basically just harvested and ran, so it’s a real wreck in there. After that I can start the planning again.

I hope you’re all doing well and that 2024 is being good to you so far. Sending you all lots of loves, as always. :love:

Bummer on the nanners on the DTF, never seen em on any I've grown

That said, I hope you like the smoke, it's a crowd favorite with anyone I've shared it with

Fun fun fun

Nice Haul HH Good to hear from you with the report . Good strains to hold ya'll over till next time .. :passitleft:
Thanks SB, we’re enjoying them and it’s a nice variety to boot. I’m counting myself very lucky to have such generous friends, sharing such exquisite seeds with us.

Nice hauls HH!

So how is Mr. H dealing with this situation? I'll bet his head is on a swivel. 😁
Oh yeah GDB,
his head spins right round, baby
right round, when we smoke out,
when we smoke out, out. 🎶:coolsmoker:

Yes! Sorry I thought it was obvious. :rolleyes:

Photoshop, and much easier than putting Popeye's head and arms on one of Carcass' plants. :)
Haha!! it became obvious after I looked back to my original PF post. It was a good fake! Lmao, those Popeyes head/arms are perfection! 😂

Bummer on the nanners on the DTF, never seen em on any I've grown

That said, I hope you like the smoke, it's a crowd favorite with anyone I've shared it with

Fun fun fun
Bah, it happens! I’m truly just grateful she was polite enough to keep it in her own drawers. 😂 I’m liking it a lot so far, Mr. H says it smells like barf, and I don’t know what he’s talkin bout Willis. I think it smells sweet, like candy, we’ll go with my nose on this one. Thank you again for sharing these awesome seeds!

That's a great haul of bud HH - well done! And what a lovely selection to have for the months ahead. I am sure it is infinitely better than anything grown commercially which these days probably has all sorts of dodgy growth chemicals in it.

That's a great haul of bud HH - well done! And what a lovely selection to have for the months ahead. I am sure it is infinitely better than anything grown commercially which these days probably has all sorts of dodgy growth chemicals in it.
Thank you Stunger, it is really nice to have so many choices. Almost hard to choose sometimes! I just close my eyes and grab a jar and poof, it’s a good one! Lol. Now you got me thinking about it, they are nearly organic, lol if that counts. Organic dirt for almost all the grow, but at the end I did have to finish with some megacrop, so not really organic anymore…. nevermind! 😆

Organic dirt for almost all the grow, but at the end I did have to finish with some megacrop, so not really organic anymore…. nevermind! 😆
I was thinking more of the dodgy growth enhancer chemicals that many commercial growers use nowadays to maximise their yields. What you used will thankfully have none of that and be healthy buds that you can rely on!

I was thinking more of the dodgy growth enhancer chemicals that many commercial growers use nowadays to maximise their yields. What you used will thankfully have none of that and be healthy buds that you can rely on!
Truth! Thank you my friend. 💗

The last harvest for this run was indeed the crowned queen. I should’ve known that a Boo seed would give me a Boo sized plant! ;) :kiss:

Limonade Skunk
IMG_5097.jpeg
IMG_5101.jpeg
IMG_5100.jpeg
hard to read again, but it says 187g because LS friggin killed it!

This was a crazy run and I really hope past me learned some growing/planning lessons from this. It feels so good having some serious stock built up again with no trips to the dispensary in sight.

I really want to thank my seed fairies @Virgin Ground @Chris Scorpio @Justin Goody @BooWho2 and @InTheShed. I really do think of each of you when I have a little toke, you’re there with me in smoke-spirit. 💗

A little snag that I found when harvesting - DTF ended up being seeded. I had found nanners on her around week 7 or 8 and clipped them, but when it was harvest time, I found several more. I trimmed her by using the salad spinner bowl trimmer and I think that actually helped by knocking out the seeds into the trim. I haven’t gotten a single seed while smoking (so far), so that’s an unplanned benefit!

I got a large amount of trim from GG, DTF and Limonade Skunk, and I’ll definitely be using it to make some oil. So far I have only done the GG. I’ve only used it twice so far, but it may not be quite strong enough on its own. I’ll probably run the oil again with some buds to strengthen it up a bit more, or perhaps use one of the other trim bags and make a combo? 🤔

Well, I think that about wraps up the harvest deets. Sorry for such a long gap for reporting the results! I have no clue what’s next other than more Candida. First step is getting everything cleaned up, I basically just harvested and ran, so it’s a real wreck in there. After that I can start the planning again.

I hope you’re all doing well and that 2024 is being good to you so far. Sending you all lots of loves, as always. :love:
Congratulations on the harvest :high-five:

Congrats on your harvests, HH! I bet it feels nice having a lot again.
Thanks HG and oh yes, so nice! Honestly, I was happy with even one that I didn’t have to pay dispensary prices for. 🤑

Congratulations on the harvest :high-five:
Thanks so much Absorber. I’m set to consistently smoke one at a time now, so I can try to give some smoke reports.

Hi all! I don’t have much going on, but here my mini update.

Candida did finally reveg, it took foooreeeverrr, and I was starting to worry. She looked half dead, but I finally saw a little fresh greens and omg, I was SO happy! Now she’s in gear and starting to put in some height, but also burning through the nutes in her dirt. So I upcanned yesterday and ended up doing some more training.
IMG_5133.jpeg
IMG_5136.jpeg
IMG_5134.jpeg

I’ll take a peek at lights on tonight and see how she’s responding. I think this will give her a nice shape as she grows out more. Reveggers are chaos, so I’ll be happy if this pans out the way I’m envisioning.

I was initially planning to take a cutting from this plant and then growing that cutting out, but my Candida timeline has been crunched, and this is my time saving solution. This one will go to bloom in a couple of weeks. I’m not sure where she’ll go, but we’ll figure all that out later.

I had been pretty worried about getting a Candida to reveg, after harvest, I had stuck my mini Candida plant from the last grow, back in the tent to see if she’d reveg too, and she did! Now this lil baby will become my new Candida mom.

IMG_5135.jpeg

Such a relief when a tiny spark of life appears! If she hadn’t revegged, I would have just taken cuttings from the bigger one, but now, I don’t have to worry about it. 😁

In other news, I’ve been bopping around journals, trying to get re-caught up again, and seeing a few with these Wookiee plants (and co.) makes me want to jump on the party train, so…. I made a three bean salad, (minus the salad.)
IMG_5128.jpeg

Three Wookiee beans taking a dip. The last couple I tried to sprout didn’t pop, so I thought three seemed lucky AND if they all pop (cause, wouldn’t that just figure) I’ve got room to bloom. Let’s see what happens! 🤞

Thanks for stopping by! Sending you all loves and loves. :love:

In other news, I’ve been bopping around journals, trying to get re-caught up again,
Hi HH, me too. It's been a while. I'm pleased to see your Candidas revegging and doing their thang. Good job persevering with them, and good luck with the Wookies grow. I have a soft spot for Candida, possibly because it's been such a journey Idk. I like to hear that it is still running.

Candida did finally reveg, it took foooreeeverrr, and I was starting to worry. She looked half dead, but I finally saw a little fresh greens and omg, I was SO happy! Now she’s in gear and starting to put in some height, but also burning through the nutes in her dirt. So I upcanned yesterday and ended up doing some more training.
Congratulations on keeping that thing going and wrangling it into shape! Speaking of Candida, can you tell me what your doggy dosing is for CBD oil? Do you figure it by mg of CBD/lb of dog or some other method? Somewhere is Amy's canine calculation but I haven't found it yet...until I did:
I’m pretty sure it’s 5-6mg/ml 20:1CBD. So the dose is around 1-1.5mg. Once a day, dropped onto food. The dog is 14.6kg
Is that what you went by when working up your dose?
I had been pretty worried about getting a Candida to reveg, after harvest, I had stuck my mini Candida plant from the last grow, back in the tent to see if she’d reveg too, and she did! Now this lil baby will become my new Candida mom.
There's always a spare down here if you need it. :)
Three Wookiee beans taking a dip.
:cheer:

:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom