Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Happy Holidaze HH!🎄

Hope you two feel better for the holiday Heavenly! :love: 🎅
Thank you Stone, we’re getting a little better each day. :love:

I'm glad you're all on the mend, and I'll take all the germ-soaked internet-sent love I can get!

:hug:
Lmao, well then you get extras!! :love::hug::love::hug:
A very merry Christmas to the entire Hybrid family! 🎄 🎅 🎁
Merry Christmas to you and the rest of the Shed clan! :love:🎅
Happy Holidaze HH!🎄
Lol, thanks CM, happy holidaze to you and yours too! :hookah:
Merry Christmas HH and Family ! :hookah:
Merry Christmas SB, I hope your holiday was fantastic! 🎅

Happy holidays everyone! I’ve got a special Xmas update to share.

Now that the madness of today is done, I finally had time to break out the scope. The most pressing plant was very clearly Gorilla Glue. I probably should’ve harvested her a week ago, but nasty germs had other plans… here she is, scoped today.
IMG_2868.jpeg
IMG_2858.jpeg
IMG_2848.jpeg
IMG_2845.jpeg

Talk about amber waves of grain trichomes!
She’s way more amber than I usually go, so it’ll be interesting to see how it smokes. 😴 I have seen some recent info about the benefits of CBN, so I guess we’ll soak all that in as well.😄

She was back in the corner and I couldn’t possibly pull her out to harvest, so I opened the tents side zip and just cut her down where she stood. 🪓
IMG_4912.jpeg

Had to trim her hanging, but I remember Shed had to do that a while back and said it actually wasn’t a bad way to trim. And I agree! It was tough to get to the middle area. Usually the plant flops out, so the middle is easy, but other than that, it was easier on my back and arms, I didn’t mind it at all. :thumb:

Here she is, all cleaned up.
IMG_4920.jpeg

Hopefully this one will have a nice long dry like peyote forum did. We’ll see!

I hope you all had a nice Christmas, we made some special memories and I hope you all did too. :love:

Hello again my grow buddies. No new harvest news yet. I checked the trichomes on GG again and they haven’t ripened up much more yet. I did take a little tester bud for the fun of it.
IMG_4851.jpeg
That will be ready for testing in another day or so.:smokin:
Not sure who you are trying to fool but this is clearly just a bud dipped in sugar.
Nice try lady... 🤣

Glad you guys liked the Peyote Forum.
I think the GG4 will be a fave as well.

Merry Xmas, Sweets!

Congrats on the takedown, HH.

That amber seems appropriate for a Christmas harvest! They look like little Christmas decorations! :Rasta:

Not sure who you are trying to fool but this is clearly just a bud dipped in sugar.
Nice try lady... 🤣
Busted! I woulda got away with it too, if it wasn’t for you meddling kids!

Glad you guys liked the Peyote Forum.
I think the GG4 will be a fave as well.
I hope so! 🤞

Congrats on the takedown, HH.

That amber seems appropriate for a Christmas harvest! They look like little Christmas decorations! :Rasta:
Haha, you’re right GDB! Now that’s my kind of Xmas bulbs.

Congratulations on the chop of that seriously frosty GG! I'll be curious to hear if you notice the extra amber in there because on the plus side you pretty much eliminated the clear.
:welldone:
Had to trim her hanging, but I remember Shed had to do that a while back and said it actually wasn’t a bad way to trim.
LOL that's funny because my memory of it was it was a royal pain in the ass with all branches hanging tight to one another. Now I have to go figure out which one it was and see what I said. :laugh: I'm glad yours went well though!

I probably should’ve harvested her a week ago, but nasty germs had other plans
Sorry to hear you weren't feeling up to snuff, HH- but glad you're feeling better to start off the new year🎊🎉

And congrats on the Christmas harvest!
A great way to end one year and start the next one👍

LOL that's funny because my memory of it was it was a royal pain in the ass with all branches hanging tight to one another. Now I have to go figure out which one it was and see what I said. :laugh: I'm glad yours went well though!
Omg, did I make it all up in my mind?! Lmao!

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling up to snuff, HH- but glad you're feeling better to start off the new year🎊🎉

And congrats on the Christmas harvest!
A great way to end one year and start the next one👍
Thanks Carcass, I may end up having a harvest each day, like a harvesting advent calendar! 🗓️

Happy holidays everyone! I’ve got a special Xmas update to share.

Now that the madness of today is done, I finally had time to break out the scope. The most pressing plant was very clearly Gorilla Glue. I probably should’ve harvested her a week ago, but nasty germs had other plans… here she is, scoped today.
IMG_2868.jpeg
IMG_2858.jpeg
IMG_2848.jpeg
IMG_2845.jpeg

Talk about amber waves of grain trichomes!
She’s way more amber than I usually go, so it’ll be interesting to see how it smokes. 😴 I have seen some recent info about the benefits of CBN, so I guess we’ll soak all that in as well.😄

She was back in the corner and I couldn’t possibly pull her out to harvest, so I opened the tents side zip and just cut her down where she stood. 🪓
IMG_4912.jpeg

Had to trim her hanging, but I remember Shed had to do that a while back and said it actually wasn’t a bad way to trim. And I agree! It was tough to get to the middle area. Usually the plant flops out, so the middle is easy, but other than that, it was easier on my back and arms, I didn’t mind it at all. :thumb:

Here she is, all cleaned up.
IMG_4920.jpeg

Hopefully this one will have a nice long dry like peyote forum did. We’ll see!

I hope you all had a nice Christmas, we made some special memories and I hope you all did too. :love:
Looks very frostie 😊 I'm looking forward to the smoke report :bongrip:
Congratulations on the harvest :welldone:

Looks very frostie 😊 I'm looking forward to the smoke report :bongrip:
Congratulations on the harvest :welldone:
Thanks absorber, I’m looking forward to comparing homegrown vs dispensary. Gg is one we’ve been buying lately, should be good!

She was well done for sure ,but it will all be good in the end / sleeping or dazing o_O
IKR?! Sleepy weed is important to me, so I’m def okay with it, and I never would’ve had the patience to wait that long on my own! 😴

Hello all you lovely growers. I have a super dump for you today! 💩😄 I finally got some decent-good pictures of everyone’s trichomes and it seems like nearly everyone is ready. But I’d definitely appreciate your opinions too because I do see what I want to see sometimes. I’ll have to spilt this up into multiple posts too, so they’ll be rolling in.

First up and definitely ready for chop is the Wizard.
IMG_3098.jpeg
IMG_3096.jpeg
She seems to have slowed drinking somewhere along the way and her trichomes are starting to look kinda withered. I gave her a fresh drink, just to try to hydrate her up for a longer dry-after-chop period. No clue if that’s how it works or not, but it made sense to my brain, so it is!

Nextly is Candida.
IMG_3116.jpeg
IMG_3113.jpeg
IMG_3102.jpeg

I usually chop her at 8 weeks and she is now just short of 9, so I will be chopping her right quick. She’s the only CBD plant here and I do harvest cbd differently. The aim is when they are mostly cloudy, which is my standard goal for all, but the difference is that for CBD, I will chop before ambers really start to appear. For a THC plant, I’ll let the majority of trich head fill in while others start to go amber, but with CBD, I’ll chop while there are still some clears, no ambers. This one is already showing a handful of ambers, so we’re already behind. Such is life!

Next up is DTF. Here on is where I’d like to hear your opinions. The next two harvests are solid in my mind, Wizard and Candida. But after that, ???

DTF
IMG_3119.jpeg
IMG_3125.jpeg
IMG_3126.jpeg
IMG_3131.jpeg

to be continued…

And last is Limonade skunk
IMG_3232.jpeg
IMG_3238.jpeg
IMG_3245.jpeg
IMG_3250.jpeg
IMG_3264.jpeg

The tricky part about both DTF and Limonade skunk are that they are foxtailing like crazy. Maybe they’ll stop at some point, but I may just have to choose their ending time for them. I feel like I see a good amount of ambers on both of them, but then I look again and I see so many clears. A bit of a conundrum. Are they all ready for chopping? Should I let them wait a bit more? 🤷‍♀️

This is DTF - getting floppy
IMG_3273.jpeg

Limonade skunk - also floppy
IMG_3274.jpeg

Candida - always floppy
IMG_3272.jpeg

I appreciate you all for keeping me company here, tagging along and giving me your thoughts. I’m still feeling a bit scattered after the holiday madness and getting well again. Looking quite forward to relaxing and harvesting. Then truly relaxing after they all are chopped! I haven’t even started to think about the next round other than Wookiee. At some point I’ll have to sort through the seeds and see what perks mine or Mr. H’s interest. Stay tuned!

First up and definitely ready for chop is the Wizard.
First pic looks close to done but the second pic looks like it was taken of a bud that suffered physical damage, like brushing up against the walls or something. A lot of the trich heads are gone and the amber is probably a result of that damage. If you can get a shot of another flower that would give you a more accurate picture.
just to try to hydrate her up for a longer dry-after-chop period. No clue if that’s how it works or not, but it made sense to my brain, so it is!
It's a thing! I try to water as close to harvest as I can for that same reason.
Nextly is Candida.
Not ready.
I usually chop her at 8 weeks and she is now just short of 9, so I will be chopping her right quick. She’s the only CBD plant here and I do harvest cbd differently. The aim is when they are mostly cloudy, which is my standard goal for all, but the difference is that for CBD, I will chop before ambers really start to appear. For a THC plant, I’ll let the majority of trich head fill in while others start to go amber, but with CBD, I’ll chop while there are still some clears, no ambers. This one is already showing a handful of ambers, so we’re already behind. Such is life!
Since no one knows what CBD degrades into with amber I try to wait for all my clears to go cloudy. I'd say another week for that.
Next up is DTF.
I'd say a week there too!
And last is Limonade skunk
Yup, a week to my eyes! Foxtails be damned. :)

What he said...^^👍
You're gonna be a busy lady a week from today, HH!🔪✂️

Back
Top Bottom