Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Thanks for the feedback all! I’m giving her more time as suggested. I got some more trich pics today, but today’s are from Wizard.

IMG_2642.jpeg
IMG_2640.jpeg
IMG_2638.jpeg
IMG_2636.jpeg
IMG_2635.jpeg
IMG_2631.jpeg

Getting closer, but still not quite there, I think. These pics are from Tuesday, so I’m hoping she’ll be ready in about another week? I was so sure this one would be the first harvest, but she’s got other plans. 😄

In other news, peyote forum came down to 63% this morning, so I hurriedly weighed her before Mr. H could dip his sausages in the bag again! 😂 It’s a nice change, I usually overdry, but this time worked out perfectly. Hung dry for 5 days and then a few more days burping down in the bag. Now I just need to move them into jars to keep them in a proper curing rh. I’ll try my best to not let VG down!! I suppose that means I should hurry up and wash some jars 😮 at least 5 of them because……

Final weigh in for peyote forum - 137g = 4.89oz 😊

So nice to have non-dispensary buds again. Mr. H started smoking the accidentally snipped buds from harvest. When we quickly ran through those, he went back to the dispensary jars and started hacking. He said “I need more of your buds, these dispensary ones are making me cough too much” I’ll take that as a huge compliment because they aren’t even properly cured yet and he preferred mine! (brag) Such great genetics, thanks again to @Virgin Ground, we are already so grateful for what you’ve shared with us, and it’s just the beginning! :love:

Next to come down will likely be Gorilla Glue, then Wizard, then ??? We shall see!

Sending you lots of loves today :love::hug:

Nice haul on the Peyote Forum, HH!

Tell Mr. H to save some for next week! 😁

Thanks for the feedback all! I’m giving her more time as suggested. I got some more trich pics today, but today’s are from Wizard.

IMG_2642.jpeg
IMG_2640.jpeg
IMG_2638.jpeg
IMG_2636.jpeg
IMG_2635.jpeg
IMG_2631.jpeg

Getting closer, but still not quite there, I think. These pics are from Tuesday, so I’m hoping she’ll be ready in about another week? I was so sure this one would be the first harvest, but she’s got other plans. 😄

In other news, peyote forum came down to 63% this morning, so I hurriedly weighed her before Mr. H could dip his sausages in the bag again! 😂 It’s a nice change, I usually overdry, but this time worked out perfectly. Hung dry for 5 days and then a few more days burping down in the bag. Now I just need to move them into jars to keep them in a proper curing rh. I’ll try my best to not let VG down!! I suppose that means I should hurry up and wash some jars 😮 at least 5 of them because……

Final weigh in for peyote forum - 137g = 4.89oz 😊

So nice to have non-dispensary buds again. Mr. H started smoking the accidentally snipped buds from harvest. When we quickly ran through those, he went back to the dispensary jars and started hacking. He said “I need more of your buds, these dispensary ones are making me cough too much” I’ll take that as a huge compliment because they aren’t even properly cured yet and he preferred mine! (brag) Such great genetics, thanks again to @Virgin Ground, we are already so grateful for what you’ve shared with us, and it’s just the beginning! :love:

Next to come down will likely be Gorilla Glue, then Wizard, then ??? We shall see!

Sending you lots of loves today :love::hug:
Just BEAUTIFUL!

Hello again my grow buddies. No new harvest news yet. I checked the trichomes on GG again and they haven’t ripened up much more yet. I did take a little tester bud for the fun of it.
IMG_4851.jpeg
That will be ready for testing in another day or so.:smokin:

I also checked on Wizard again and while her trichomes have ripened a little more, she’s still not quite there.

We did a bit of shuffling, which may have been unnecessary, but I moved Candida over to the 4x4 to finish up.
IMG_4844.jpeg
IMG_4847.jpeg

Then I switched the 2x4 light schedule back to 18/6.
IMG_4887.jpeg

My thought was that maybe it’ll help Wizard finish up a bit faster, but mostly I wanted to start revegging the solo cup Candida asap. I usually harvest Candida around week 8, which is right around the corner for the big one. I’m already feeling a little better knowing we have one on her way to veg again.

The rest of the 4x4 chugging on. They still all look hungry, I’ve been giving them 5.5g of megacrop for the last couple of weeks. I think it’s working, but they’ve all still got the yellows.

Gorilla glue
IMG_4840.jpeg

Durban Thunderfuck
IMG_4838.jpeg

Limonade skunk
IMG_4836.jpeg

I can’t help but wonder how big they’d be if I wasn’t starving them at the end. Someday :eye-roll:

So I’m back to twiddling thumbs, waiting for GG or Wizard to be ready. ✂️ I hope you’re all well and getting ready for the holidays. Sending you all some :love:

That there's a mighty fuzzy tester you've got there HH!

Looking good all-around.

Isn't twiddling wonderful? :straightface:

but they’ve all still got the yellows.
I don't think the buds know about the yellows..
If they do, they don't care, because they're doing great!
Looking real good, HH!

That there's a mighty fuzzy tester you've got there HH!

Looking good all-around.

Isn't twiddling wonderful? :straightface:
Does that make us twiddle dee and twiddle dum? 😂
That GG flower is so frickin' frostaculous it looks like something that would have come off one of Grandpa Tokin's plants!
Omg, that is insane amount of frost! I’d say at least double mine! :thedoubletake:
4x4 is looking appropriately crowded again but the 2x4 is pretty sparse...what's next? :)
Hmmm, a fine question my dearest Shed! I think I’ll do some autos, because I still want to grow a Wookiee or two. Plus I got several other auto choices from the J seed fairy, sooo expect to see some beans dropping soon! 👀👀
I don't think the buds know about the yellows..
Lol, I sure hope not! And as we know so well by now (in this journal especially,) you never know it once they hit the jar!

Hello again my grow buddies. No new harvest news yet. I checked the trichomes on GG again and they haven’t ripened up much more yet. I did take a little tester bud for the fun of it.
IMG_4851.jpeg
That will be ready for testing in another day or so.:smokin:

I also checked on Wizard again and while her trichomes have ripened a little more, she’s still not quite there.

We did a bit of shuffling, which may have been unnecessary, but I moved Candida over to the 4x4 to finish up.
IMG_4844.jpeg
IMG_4847.jpeg

Then I switched the 2x4 light schedule back to 18/6.
IMG_4887.jpeg

My thought was that maybe it’ll help Wizard finish up a bit faster, but mostly I wanted to start revegging the solo cup Candida asap. I usually harvest Candida around week 8, which is right around the corner for the big one. I’m already feeling a little better knowing we have one on her way to veg again.

The rest of the 4x4 chugging on. They still all look hungry, I’ve been giving them 5.5g of megacrop for the last couple of weeks. I think it’s working, but they’ve all still got the yellows.

Gorilla glue
IMG_4840.jpeg

Durban Thunderfuck
IMG_4838.jpeg

Limonade skunk
IMG_4836.jpeg

I can’t help but wonder how big they’d be if I wasn’t starving them at the end. Someday :eye-roll:

So I’m back to twiddling thumbs, waiting for GG or Wizard to be ready. ✂️ I hope you’re all well and getting ready for the holidays. Sending you all some :love:
They're looking tasty!!

Hey all, nothing has been happening over here because we caught a nasty bug, me especially. On the mend now, so that’s good. The plants are about the same, maybe leaning a little more here and there. Tomorrow I will go in and scope everyone and see where we’re at. Like you guys have mentioned… a lot of harvesting will be going on here soon, and tomorrow we’ll find how exactly how much. Hopefully they can coast until after Xmas because I’m pretty behind on just about everything! 🥴

More than anything, I’m happy to be feeling halfway normal again. More updates tomorrow, sending you all lots of loves, and I’ll understand if you reject them, because they’re nasty, germ ridden loves 😷:love:

Back
Top Bottom