Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Limonade skunk towers turning into little Piza’s in the back row.
Nice, long buds on that one- already leaning, and they've still got major fattening up to do...gonna need lots of bamboo to hold those things up!

Good idea to keep them off the sides of the tent or you'll have to peel them off at harvest! And you might be getting the front end of the rains we're expecting later this week. Could be another wet winter. ☔
It’s dried up a bit this week, enough so I can keep the dehumidifier going 24/7 now. It gets up to 82° at times, but I think it’s okay since they get water as soon as they need.
Sea of Buds in the tent , as you said the smell is so wonderful about know ya over LOL Full ahead steam! :green_heart:
It really is SB, those sweet smells make it hard to be patient, that’s for sure!
Nice, long buds on that one- already leaning, and they've still got major fattening up to do...gonna need lots of bamboo to hold those things up!
You are not kidding Carcass! I should’ve known that a Boo seed was going to end up making a Boo sized monster plant! :D I’m equal parts nervous : excited to see how she finishes. Fingers crossed!
Holy wow HH! That’s quite the tent full! Everything is looking amazing. :thumb:
Thanks Boo, that’s your prize winner in the back. I could be wrong, but I’m fairly sure she will win biggest yield. 🏆

Why thank you Carcass! :rofl:

Hello all my darlings. A shortie update today, since we’re on cruise control, more or less.

Firstly, the 4x4
IMG_4600.jpeg

Varying degrees of hunger in here. Thanks to @BeezLuiz I can only think of them as Hunger Games now. 😂 I finally got my S together! Well, half of it anyway, and added some liquid nutrients to the hungry two - GG and peyote forum. We’ll see if that slows down the leaf die off until harvest. While I was looking them over, I noticed some funny stuff going on with DTF. Looking at the colas, 4, yes FOUR of them each had a single banana coming right out of the center, top. I wouldn’t believe it if it didn’t see it myself. I took a picture of each one, but had to cut out two of them to fit in the 10 pic limit.
IMG_4594.jpeg
IMG_4592.jpeg

Funny but also, not so funny because she’s still got a ways to go, as well as her neighbors (namely Limonade skunk). I plucked them out and from here on, I’ll be on nanner watch. 👀

Over to the 2x4
Candida, going strong.
IMG_4585.jpeg

The Wizard
IMG_4586.jpeg

Putting out a new round of pistils.
IMG_4589.jpeg

I started fiddling around with the new scope I got a little while ago. Lol, I took 100 pics to end up with 6 usable ones, but it’s cool to have such a clear, close up view.
IMG_4611.jpeg
IMG_4612.jpeg
IMG_4613.jpeg
IMG_4614.jpeg

She’s still drinking well and is putting out some fresh pistils, so I’m not planning to harvest until my week of madness is over, aka - early December! Unless something crazy happens, that’s my timeline. But it’s fun to get some scoping practice in with the new toy, and I’m pleasantly surprised.

That’s about it for now in the hideout. I hope you’re all doing well and getting your (US) bellies ready for Thanksgiving! 🦃

They're all looking good, HH!

Damn Nanners!
Maybe there won't be any more...or very few...🤞

Those scopes can drive you nuts but there are so much fun! :)

Hello all my darlings. A shortie update today, since we’re on cruise control, more or less.

Firstly, the 4x4
IMG_4600.jpeg

Varying degrees of hunger in here. Thanks to @BeezLuiz I can only think of them as Hunger Games now. 😂 I finally got my S together! Well, half of it anyway, and added some liquid nutrients to the hungry two - GG and peyote forum. We’ll see if that slows down the leaf die off until harvest. While I was looking them over, I noticed some funny stuff going on with DTF. Looking at the colas, 4, yes FOUR of them each had a single banana coming right out of the center, top. I wouldn’t believe it if it didn’t see it myself. I took a picture of each one, but had to cut out two of them to fit in the 10 pic limit.
IMG_4594.jpeg
IMG_4592.jpeg

Funny but also, not so funny because she’s still got a ways to go, as well as her neighbors (namely Limonade skunk). I plucked them out and from here on, I’ll be on nanner watch. 👀

Over to the 2x4
Candida, going strong.
IMG_4585.jpeg

The Wizard
IMG_4586.jpeg

Putting out a new round of pistils.
IMG_4589.jpeg

I started fiddling around with the new scope I got a little while ago. Lol, I took 100 pics to end up with 6 usable ones, but it’s cool to have such a clear, close up view.
IMG_4611.jpeg
IMG_4612.jpeg
IMG_4613.jpeg
IMG_4614.jpeg

She’s still drinking well and is putting out some fresh pistils, so I’m not planning to harvest until my week of madness is over, aka - early December! Unless something crazy happens, that’s my timeline. But it’s fun to get some scoping practice in with the new toy, and I’m pleasantly surprised.

That’s about it for now in the hideout. I hope you’re all doing well and getting your (US) bellies ready for Thanksgiving! 🦃
Nice! I had one go nanner on me a couple of grows ago. A bruce banner. It made a few that I removed, then she never made more. A strange and interesting thing! Great growing Heavenly!

Your tents continue to look beautiful, HH! :welldone:
Those scopes take a good deal of practice. I've had mine for a couple years now, and I'm still making adjustments to how I use them. I now pretty much always put the scope on a tripod to get an acceptable focus quality. Holding the scope steady, adjusting the focus, and then snapping the picture is pretty "iffy" for me. The tripod allows me to have my hands free for the most part.

Hello again everyone! I’ve made it to the other side of my hell week. For those who don’t know, I have two family birthdays, plus thanksgiving(s) all in one week (or less) and every year it makes me tear my hair out! Well, this year I was “good” and got some things done in advance, which is really good because I ended up being sick for most of it. :eek: I was super grateful to past me for getting stuff done for sick me. Mr H stepped up like a champion and we made it through. As for the plants… there was one who suffered more than I… peyote forum. :rip: She’s not quite dead, but I’m not sure how. Maybe she’s a zombie and I haven’t figured it out yet?

I woke one morning to the grow room door being all the way shut. I usually keep it propped open at least a few inches with an old kid shoe, but it somehow got knocked away and the door was pretty much shut. It was hot af in there with the dehumidifier and the tent read 87° for who knows how long…
IMG_4660.jpeg
IMG_4661.jpeg
This is how I found her.
She gets the sad banana award
IMG_4741.jpeg

That was last Wednesday, and since then all her leaves have really crumpled up and sucked dry. She’s at week 9+ now, so I’ll be harvesting her soon. I looked at her trichomes and there are still some clears, but there’s also some really roasted looking heads, I done cooked her :( sad banana.

The rest are fairing well enough. I added some Mega crop to the watering tank as well as my little water pump to keep it circulating. I probably should’ve done it sooner, but suck such is life. :D The only other thing worth mentioning was on the DTF, the four colas that each had a nanner pop out. I had plucked them off and I got a brain blast to try something I recently saw @StoneOtter try, back-building I think it’s called? I just snipped the tips of those four colas. I haven’t taken any pics since then, so I’ll have to show and tell that later. But I figured, what the heck and hopefully no more nanners would erupt from those spots!

Over in the 2x4
IMG_4694.jpeg

Candida and Wizard, still cruising along. I figured wizard would be done by now, but her trichomes still have some clouding to do. It’s like they’re kinda cloudy with a spot of clear inside still. So I’d guess maybe another week or two? She’s really darkened over the last couple weeks. So pretty.

I’ve been fiddling with my new microscope, but it’s a bit frustrating. I taped it to my tripod and that helped a little. It just seems like the pics still come out with that iridescent reflection on the trich heads. It makes it hard to see them clearly. So I grabbed my old phone and clip on loupe and did it the old fashioned way! Results were just a clearer version of what I thought I saw already, but at least I know for sure now. I’ll be sure to get some better pics of all the plants up soon, especially dtf since she’s got an experiment on her.

I hope you all had a great holiday and got some relaxing time in. Or at the minimum - weren’t sick! Lol, sending you all lots of holiday loves! :love:

Looking good HH!
the "sad banana" does look pretty sad, but her buds still look happy...
back-building I think it’s called?
Yes, I'm going to try that on my current plant- I usually don't think of it till it's too late in flower, but this time, they're all going to get it when the time comes...I just need to find out for sure when that time is...week 4 or 5 of flower, I think ?🤔

Hello again everyone! I’ve made it to the other side of my hell week. For those who don’t know, I have two family birthdays, plus thanksgiving(s) all in one week (or less) and every year it makes me tear my hair out! Well, this year I was “good” and got some things done in advance, which is really good because I ended up being sick for most of it. :eek: I was super grateful to past me for getting stuff done for sick me. Mr H stepped up like a champion and we made it through. As for the plants… there was one who suffered more than I… peyote forum. :rip: She’s not quite dead, but I’m not sure how. Maybe she’s a zombie and I haven’t figured it out yet?

I woke one morning to the grow room door being all the way shut. I usually keep it propped open at least a few inches with an old kid shoe, but it somehow got knocked away and the door was pretty much shut. It was hot af in there with the dehumidifier and the tent read 87° for who knows how long…
IMG_4660.jpeg
IMG_4661.jpeg
This is how I found her.
IMG_4741.jpeg

That was last Wednesday, and since then all her leaves have really crumpled up and sucked dry. She’s at week 9+ now, so I’ll be harvesting her soon. I looked at her trichomes and there are still some clears, but there’s also some really roasted looking heads, I done cooked her :( sad banana.

The rest are fairing well enough. I added some Mega crop to the watering tank as well as my little water pump to keep it circulating. I probably should’ve done it sooner, but suck such is life. :D The only other thing worth mentioning was on the DTF, the four colas that each had a nanner pop out. I had plucked them off and I got a brain blast to try something I recently saw @StoneOtter try, back-building I think it’s called? I just snipped the tips of those four colas. I haven’t taken any pics since then, so I’ll have to show and tell that later. But I figured, what the heck and hopefully no more nanners would erupt from those spots!

Over in the 2x4
IMG_4694.jpeg

Candida and Wizard, still cruising along. I figured wizard would be done by now, but her trichomes still have some clouding to do. It’s like they’re kinda cloudy with a spot of clear inside still. So I’d guess maybe another week or two? She’s really darkened over the last couple weeks. So pretty.

I’ve been fiddling with my new microscope, but it’s a bit frustrating. I taped it to my tripod and that helped a little. It just seems like the pics still come out with that iridescent reflection on the trich heads. It makes it hard to see them clearly. So I grabbed my old phone and clip on loupe and did it the old fashioned way! Results were just a clearer version of what I thought I saw already, but at least I know for sure now. I’ll be sure to get some better pics of all the plants up soon, especially dtf since she’s got an experiment on her.

I hope you all had a great holiday and got some relaxing time in. Or at the minimum - weren’t sick! Lol, sending you all lots of holiday loves! :love:
I like the color on that Wizard! Looks a lot like my 2 but yours is filled out nicer and more mature.

Sorry about the 🍌

IMG_4660.jpeg
IMG_4661.jpeg
This is how I found her.
IMG_4741.jpeg

Over in the 2x4
IMG_4694.jpeg

They look amazing!! Nice work!!

Back
Top Bottom