Her grow is never a debacle ✔️
Her flowers reward her with sparkle ✨
She is classy, she’s lovely, and she smells lemony… 🍋🌼

Lolllllinggggg

Soz HH. I ran outta rhyme!

you're obviously good at Tetris. :)
Lol, how clever of you to notice! My old bf would tease me and say
:nerd-with-glasses:I’m good with spacial relations :nerd-with-glasses:
Honestly, I think he was just jealous of my Tetris skills. 😄 I wish I could find it for a current gaming system so I could crush my kids at it! 💪💪
Wizard is super happy, hope you enjoy the terps
I’m really looking forward to it. It looks sticky and strong. It’ll be nice to have some homegrown again too. I’m definitely failing the marshmallow test for Wizard.
There is a lady grower called Heavenly 👸
She treats all of her plants so preciously 🌱
Her grow is never a debacle ✔️
Her flowers reward her with sparkle ✨
She is classy, she’s lovely, and she smells lemony… 🍋🌼

Lolllllinggggg

Soz HH. I ran outta rhyme!
😂 My first Trala poem! :love: Thanks doll!
Your auto watering system sure is keeping them happy!
It really is making such a big difference. It’s crazy, I tell ya! :morenutes:

I’m really looking forward to it. It looks sticky and strong. It’ll be nice to have some homegrown again too. I’m definitely failing the marshmallow test for Wizard.

ya! :morenutes:
Yeah it starts tasting pretty good after only 10-12 days and it’s hard to keep the hands out of that cookie jar.
😆
Legend says it tastes even better after curing but we may never know

IMG_4533.jpeg

Hello my lovelies! I took some fresh pics today. Things are cruising along here. I’m in a bit of a holding pattern now for the most part. I have a couple hungry girls that I’m contending with but other than that, cruise control.

In the 2x4

Wizard
IMG_4548.jpeg
IMG_4549.jpeg
I added some of the bio365 soil to the top of the pot, maybe another 1” as well as some Gaia blooming amendment. That was 2-3 weeks ago and it seems to be tiding her over for now. 👍

Candida is just short of 3 weeks into flip now. She is my first plant fully using the bio365 soil, so we’ll see how she continues through flower. I did give her some of the Gaia amendment too, even though she wasn’t looking troubled yet. So far so good, considering it was a last ditch purchase.
IMG_4550.jpeg
IMG_4552.jpeg
Two clones that I wasn’t planning to flower, but here we are. The smaller one in front will come out to reveg at some point here. Whenever I get my S together and set up a space.
IMG_4551.jpeg

Don’t look at my trays Trala!

Over in the 4x4
Saugaview
Back row: Gorilla glue - - - - Limonade skunk
Front row: DTF - - - - - - - - - - Peyote forum
IMG_4569.jpeg

Bud shots
DTF
IMG_4558.jpeg

Hungry gorilla glue
IMG_4559.jpeg

Limonade skunk
IMG_4562.jpeg

Hungry peyote forum
IMG_4566.jpeg

In the past, the Sohum soil runs out of juice midway through flower. I bought a few different products to try to help them the rest of the way through. One of them is called Gaia and it’s applied to the top of the soil and watered in. It seemed like it dissolved well, so I added it to my water res. I pretty much immediately regretted it. Long story short, it was a stupid, terrible idea. After I let the plants mostly drink it down, I had to wet vac the remaining yuck at the bottom. It was a real stanky turd fest and I’m glad it was a relatively short task that I could hold my breath through! 🤢

I also applied some to the top of the soil, but with the water coming from the bottom, I don’t think it’s the best fix for this tent. Those two applications combined, seemed to be a bit too much for peyote. That’s how her tips burned. I have two more products to try for those hungry girls, so I’ll update again as soon as I get my S together and use them.

That’s about all for now, thanks so much for tagging along with me here. I hope you’re all doing well and your gardens are green!

Happy Sunday and very G-rated post! Cruise control is a lovely place to be in a grow, and yours are cruising nicely. :)
Really chunky!
Candida is just short of 3 weeks into flip now.
Great stacking on there, and I hope the Gaia carries the day to harvest. :thumb:
Back row: Gorilla glue - - - - Limonade skunk
Front row: DTF - - - - - - - - - - Peyote forum
Not only jam packed but looks like a nice blend of sooner and later, so you won't be trimming four plants for days on end. ✂️

I'm thinking GG, PF, DTF, LS. That tent must smell amazing!

Your tent is looking great in spite of the hunger games. :thumb:

You definitely need to get your S in gear... 😄
ikr! Still hasn’t happened tho. Maybe tomorrow? 🍀🫰
Looking heavenly in your tent! Ha, ha. :Rasta:
Heavenly indeed, lol!
looks like a nice blend of sooner and later, so you won't be trimming four plants for days on end. ✂️
Oh I hope so Shed, flashbacks of stacked harvests/birthdays/holidays have crossed my mind along this grow. I think it’ll be fine, but still… 😬
I'm thinking GG, PF, DTF, LS. That tent must smell amazing!
I agree, except switching PF and GG, it’ll be close though. Thankful to have a bowl trimmer to help manage if I need it.

Funny, for a while I had no filter on the 4x4 so I was used to the smell and didn’t notice aside from a stem rub.. Once I added it, all the sudden opening the tent released that lovely aroma pile. It’s even stronger now, slowly building its way to a face punch when I open that flap. Anticipation builds :D
Everyone looks happy! Your Wizard looks a little like mine 😁 Hope she smells great. Have a great week!
Thanks Justin, I’m so eagerly awaiting my first goody harvest!!
Your tent is looking great in spite of the hunger games. :thumb:
Lmao, hunger games!! Thanks Beez and thanks for the giggle. May the odds be ever in their favor.
And beautiful growing babe.
Thank you Trala 😁

Hello all! I did do a little maintenance in the 4x4 today. I opened the tent this morning to see Limonade skunk towers turning into little Piza’s in the back row. I utilized the little side zip window, which I haven’t done before. Not so bad!
IMG_4572.jpeg

Since I was in here, I went ahead and did some bud separating. This girl seems like she will have the phattest buds and I am worried the most about her. An Amy Gardner lesson I learned is to pull each bud out, away from the stem to create more space for airflow and growth. I went ahead and did that with all that I could reach. I forgot to get an after pic, but honestly, my fingers were sooo sticky, I couldn’t touch anything even if I had remembered. 😂 And the smell was so intoxicating, strong fresh pine and maybe a hint of citrus. It was lovely and I truly wish I was better at describing.

That’s all I’ve done except for a bit of fiddling around, testing the dehumidifier with a cracked-opened window. It’s been raining, so I think it wasn’t much of a help to the temperature if extra humidity was coming in. Seemed like it just made it work harder and therefore, hotter. I don’t know, it’s vexing. For now I’ve gone back to turning it off and on as I sleep/wake. I just worry that as we get closer to harvest, it’ll be a problem. Le sigh! I hope you’re all doing well and thank you all for stopping in. ☺️

Back
Top Bottom